Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old Nov 28, 2015, 02:42 PM   #241
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Silent-Runner
simply indescribable

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

Vainglory if you need a fix for your moba-itch

Dungeon Hunter 5 for an ARPG

Badland for your jump'n run needs

Just off the top of my head. Sure there are a ton of other good ones

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"If you must blink, do it now" Kubo

Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23, 2016, 10:29 AM   #242
Serotonin
Lacking details

Serotonin is still being judged by the masses

Is it me, or have cell phone games gotten kind of stagnant in progression? Everything for the last 5 years looks like a ps2 game in high resolution.
Serotonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2016, 02:26 AM   #243
Silent-Runner
simply indescribable

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

well, actually i'm kinda surprised how good some of them got graphicwise. There are limitations, obviously.

Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Mar 30, 2016, 09:57 AM   #244
Serotonin
Lacking details

Serotonin is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post
well, actually i'm kinda surprised how good some of them got graphicwise. There are limitations, obviously.
Can you give some examples of games you find graphically impressive? I'd like to try them.
Serotonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2016, 05:35 AM   #245
Silent-Runner
simply indescribable

well, games like Dungeon Hunter 5 or Vainglory for example.

Bastion looks great.
Beast Quest might not have the best graphic, but is also a very cool one.
Rayman Adventures. Awesome graphics
Fantasy War Tactics is very close to the well known Final Fantasy Tactics.
Alto is a very cool looking laid back game.
Bomb Squad is mad fun with up to 8 players.
Crashlands is a game for fans of Don't starve

There's also a sh*tload of shooters and racers with really impressive graphics.

Old May 25, 2017, 01:52 AM   #246
KAC
Menacing in Black

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

My current poison is Injustice 2 on mobile. Game like dope and stuff.
Also, Clash of Clans new update is nice. Boom beach, still ploughing through everyday. I login to these 3 games daily and do my stuff with them.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26, 2017, 02:04 PM   #247
mynakedrat2
Bobcats gold weights

mynakedrat2 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymynakedrat2 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymynakedrat2 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post
well, games like Dungeon Hunter 5 or Vainglory for example.

Bastion looks great.
Beast Quest might not have the best graphic, but is also a very cool one.
Rayman Adventures. Awesome graphics
Fantasy War Tactics is very close to the well known Final Fantasy Tactics.
Alto is a very cool looking laid back game.
Bomb Squad is mad fun with up to 8 players.
Crashlands is a game for fans of Don't starve

There's also a sh*tload of shooters and racers with really impressive graphics.
bastion is not on mobile :/, supergiant says no so far
maybe in the future.

anyway i have been playing that C.A.T.S game. pretty fun, repetitive, but thats ok. lots of weapons and

CRATESSS!!!
Old Jun 8, 2017, 01:56 AM   #248
KAC
Menacing in Black

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Injustice 2 is quite possibly the best mobile game I have played. Something that is fair and easy to get into but difficult to master. Within 1-1.5 weeks of playing it, I have unlocked 12+ heroes, got some of them to as high as 4K threat level and still upgrading. Game just keeps on giving.

If you like fighting games and want some great graphics and ass busting this is the game to get. It is free and honestly thus far, I have not felt the need to pay to win. Plenty of things to do as well in it. I am spending close to an hour every day punching rounds.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2017, 06:35 AM   #249
Silent-Runner
simply indescribable

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynakedrat2 View Post
maybe in the future.

anyway i have been playing that C.A.T.S game. pretty fun, repetitive, but thats ok. lots of weapons and

CRATESSS!!!
C.A.T.S. is kinda fun although it depends a lot on luck (to get the right parts, especially the bodies). With the latest patch we now can save 3 vehicles and mod the cat itself

Old Jun 8, 2017, 09:35 AM   #250
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynakedrat2 View Post
maybe in the future.

CRATESSS!!!
Bastion is on the Apple App Store

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2017, 10:04 AM   #251
Silent-Runner
simply indescribable

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
Bastion is on the Apple App Store
of course it is

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bast...537773100?mt=8

Old Mar 6, 2018, 04:37 AM   #252
Silent-Runner
simply indescribable