Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Feedback Central
Rage3D Subscribe FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Feedback Central This is a place to post problems, suggestions, comments, or help regarding the forums or site. This is not a place to air your mod-related grievances as first-resort.

Old Jan 25, 2022, 03:23 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
andino
Radeon Arctic Islands

andino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwards

Default P&R Message Area is broken

So in the P&R forum, anytime I try to use any button functions in the 'Message:' area it does not work on Edge or in Chrome. I can still manually code the commands and they function after that. But all of the buttons in the 'Message:' area including the 'Smiles' are non-functional.

For example, if I were to hit the 'Quote' button or the 'Insert Image' button it does nothing. Same for the emojis. They don't work in the P&R forums.

The 'Message:' area seems to function in all other areas though...

It's really strange.
andino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25, 2022, 04:44 PM   #2
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

It's working for me, I just bolded the word test.

http://www.rage3d.com/board/showpost...postcount=6954
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25, 2022, 05:34 PM   #3
andino
Radeon Arctic Islands

andino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwards

What am I doing wrong....

You'd think that if it didn't work on 2 different browsers... Edge and Chrome are both funky.

Let me look into it more on my end then...
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jan 25, 2022, 05:36 PM   #4
andino
Radeon Arctic Islands

Hmmm. It seems to be working now.

Old Jan 25, 2022, 07:25 PM   #5
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Well alrighty then!
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31, 2022, 04:00 AM   #6
andino
Radeon Arctic Islands

It's doing it again. No buttons work when I try to reply. I'll press the post button and it'll set there for like a minute and then do nothing.

If I refresh the page a lot, it then kicks in and works. Strange thing is that it is not allowing me to post either. And it's just in the P&R still.

Strange.