Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Nov 4, 2017, 07:25 AM   #241
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Zero
Sass hole

Zero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English Channel

Np the game is pretty bad at explaining the progression system.

Here's a summary on the progression path if anyone needs more details.

https://www.polygon.com/destiny-2-gu...evel-guide-265

Took me almost a month to hit max power level.

please refrain from telling other forum members to "Go eat a buffet of dicks." in the future.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4, 2017, 08:46 PM   #242
Jet Black
Radeon Sea Islands

Jet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
You can only buy mods from the gunsmith once you hit 280. Before that it's going to be random drops. Pay attention to legendary gear that comes with mods preinstalled, keep those and infuse into them.
Cool, thanks!

Also, with energy weapons, should I eventually carry one of each type or does it really matter that much?
Jet Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2017, 01:21 AM   #243
Zero
Sass hole

Zero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet Black View Post
Cool, thanks!

Also, with energy weapons, should I eventually carry one of each type or does it really matter that much?
Carry what you find useful. For me it's just Coldheart and a scout rifle. I have an auto rifle too but rarely use it.

please refrain from telling other forum members to "Go eat a buffet of dicks." in the future.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 5, 2017, 09:31 AM   #244
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

What class are you guys rocking? I can't decide between Titan and Warlock.

I never played the first one, so this is all new to me.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2017, 10:04 AM   #245
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Titan for life.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2017, 11:35 AM   #246
Jet Black
Radeon Sea Islands

Jet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird sings

So I'm a little disappointed that Nightfall and the raid don't have any matchmaking. I'm almost at 250 and was looking forward to hopping into some sessions when I had time

**Edit: I guess you can? I didn't know there was a Seeker mode and tickets. Will have to learn more.
Old Nov 5, 2017, 01:02 PM   #247
Zero
Sass hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
What class are you guys rocking? I can't decide between Titan and Warlock.

I never played the first one, so this is all new to me.
I have all 3 but titan is my fave. Warlock jump is too floofy

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Old Nov 5, 2017, 05:18 PM   #248
t0adp1p3
Radeon Arctic Islands

t0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Made it to 273, when do the weekly things reset? Also if I'm in and anyone wants to do the rat king things let me know.
t0adp1p3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2017, 06:42 PM   #249
Zero
Sass hole

Weekly reset should be 10am GMT 0 on Tuesday.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Old Nov 5, 2017, 07:00 PM   #250
Jet Black
Radeon Sea Islands

Looks like my Blizz name is Kiryllos#1596 if anyone wants to do Raids or Nightfalls. I've just hit power level 250.

**Edit: I have another question, if you guys don't mind: Does the Power Level of the event (like a patrol or whatever) affect the loot that drops? If I do something that is rated Power Level 60 will I get worse loot compared to one for level 220?

Last edited by Jet Black : Nov 6, 2017 at 10:15 AM.
Old Nov 6, 2017, 11:46 AM   #251
badboy
Merc with a mouth

badboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird singsbadboy knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Looks like my Blizz name is Kiryllos#1596 if anyone wants to do Raids or Nightfalls. I've just hit power level 250.

**Edit: I have another question, if you guys don't mind: Does the Power Level of the event (like a patrol or whatever) affect the loot that drops? If I do something that is rated Power Level 60 will I get worse loot compared to one for level 220?
no you will get loot that is your powerlvl whatever you do

"I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world." - Richard Dawkins

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin

"I'll happily keep risking it and enjoy my life" - Doozer

Luke: "God will make sure that evil gets punished"
Jason: "Oh yeah, then explain Europe to me?"
- True Blood
badboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14, 2017, 12:32 AM   #252
Jet Black
Radeon Sea Islands

Any of you recommend a clan? Not sure if I have enough friends playing to do and game content, but not sure k want to join a random clan without someone knowing something about them.
Old Nov 14, 2017, 03:09 AM   #253
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Any of you recommend a clan? Not sure if I have enough friends playing to do and game content, but not sure k want to join a random clan without someone knowing something about them.
We could form one up but I really haven't played all that much.
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14, 2017, 04:31 AM   #254
t0adp1p3
Radeon Arctic Islands

t0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

I'd be down, I been doing everything solo, but would love to do the end game stuff
Old Nov 14, 2017, 04:59 AM   #255
Zero
Sass hole

Someone buy me a copy and I'll be your clan leader

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Old Nov 14, 2017, 07:40 PM   #256
t0adp1p3
Radeon Arctic Islands

Hit 280 on my warlock and my hunter. Probably do a titan this weekend. The second character was much easier to get to 280.
Old Nov 14, 2017, 10:29 PM   #257
Jet Black
Radeon Sea Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evileh View Post
We could form one up but I really haven't played all that much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by t0adp1p3 View Post
I'd be down, I been doing everything solo, but would love to do the end game stuff
How many of us are there? If there are at least five or six of us, that seems like a decent thing to do. There isn't any disadvantage to being in a clan (in fact I think you get free loot from your fellow clanmates leveling up). If we don't make one, though, I'll probably just join one of the random ones I get invites to... I'm getting frustrated sitting at 269 and being unable to do much that actually sees me advance (plus as much as I love Lost Sectors, completing a Nightfall would be kind of fun too... and I have like 3 weapon related quests that require a group).
Old Nov 14, 2017, 10:36 PM   #258
eNforcer
Radeon Northern Islands

eNforcer once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'eNforcer once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'eNforcer once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'eNforcer once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'eNforcer once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'eNforcer once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Just hit 265 here, really enjoying it. However:

Ran into a Nightfall bug twice, where if the whole Fireteam dies, the game would not respawn any of us and the timer would just run down. The last time it happened, the boss had just a sliver of health with 3 minutes remaining. We would have had it. And now a new Nightfall has begun

Game breaking. And apparently it's been a known bug since September.
eNforcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2017, 02:46 PM   #259
t0adp1p3
Radeon Arctic Islands

Yeah someone start a clan for real, I want to do some strikes and try that raid. I just dont want to do it with a bunch of random people who get all uptight if someone (me) messes up or something. We could setup a discord to, since it is easy and free.
Old Nov 15, 2017, 07:15 PM   #260
Jet Black
Radeon Sea Islands

Quote:
Yeah someone start a clan for real, I want to do some strikes and try that raid. I just dont want to do it with a bunch of random people who get all uptight if someone (me) messes up or something. We could setup a discord to, since it is easy and free.
Alright it's created!

Link is here: https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2/Index?groupId=2898572

I assume there is a request-to-join button at that link (I only see a leave clan button). I'm not sure how restrictive you want it to be, but doubt too many will stumble upon it by accident anyway.

If you want to help administrate, let me know here with your battle.net name (also I'd prefer that you have several years and 1000+ posts to be an admin).

I don't know anything about discord, so would appreciate if someone else could do that. Also, if you don't like the motto I just used a random motto generator, so that can easily be changed (same with the description). That said, they seem pretty sticky about any profanity or even seeming profanity, so We Manches may not be a great idea
Old Nov 15, 2017, 07:23 PM   #261
t0adp1p3
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Alright it's created!

I assume there is a request-to-join button at that link (I only see a leave clan button). I'm not sure how restrictive you want it to be, but doubt too many will stumble upon it by accident anyway.

If you want to help administrate, let me know here with your battle.net name (also I'd prefer that you have several years and 1000+ posts to be an admin).

I don't know anything about discord, so would appreciate if someone else could do that. Also, if you don't like the motto I just used a random motto generator, so that can easily be changed (same with the description). That said, they seem pretty sticky about any profanity or even seeming profanity, so We Manches may not be a great idea
I joined.

Discord Server is set up, it is probably the easiest voice app around:

https://discord.gg/vdwvrB

Ill be on after dinner.
Old Nov 15, 2017, 07:24 PM   #262
Jet Black
Radeon Sea Islands

Quote:
I joined.

Discord Server is set up, it is probably the easiest voice app around:

https://discord.gg/vdwvrB

Ill be on after dinner.
Thanks. Want me to add it to the information on the clan or leave it here so only us join it?

I promoted you to admin by the way. The website isn't very intuitive. Also not sure I like the banner, but tried to make it look like the R3D logo (not sure if you can import stuff - I assume not).
Old Nov 16, 2017, 01:13 PM   #263
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Blacky you suck I've had a discord server this whole time when we play battlefield. lol.
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2017, 08:18 PM   #264
Nascar24
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Alright it's created!

Just sent a join request WizardofWor
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2017, 08:34 PM   #265
Jet Black
Radeon Sea Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evileh View Post
Blacky you suck I've had a discord server this whole time when we play battlefield. lol.
Srsly? It took me until recently to actually use Discord and now I'm on board. Sorry man! I'll have to add your server to my list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
Just sent a join request WizardofWor
Added. The in-game tools suck for clans and fireteams, but their companion app is okay. Able to approve people even when not in game or by my pc.
Old Nov 20, 2017, 09:51 PM   #266
Brainstew
The Nameless One

Brainstew can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyBrainstew can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I have a key for this game coming with the 1080 I just bought, but I'm not that into it. Does anyone have a Shadow of War key they want to trade?
Old Nov 21, 2017, 12:00 AM   #267
eNforcer
Radeon Northern Islands

eNforcer once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'eNforcer once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'eNforcer once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'eNforcer once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'eNforcer once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'eNforcer once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

I'm at power 275 right now, becoming a grind but I'm still enjoying it.

Really thinking of trying another class out!
Old Nov 21, 2017, 10:33 PM   #268
Jet Black
Radeon Sea Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by eNforcer View Post
I'm at power 275 right now, becoming a grind but I'm still enjoying it.

Really thinking of trying another class out!
Yeah, just hit 277 and definitely tough to push it up much more.

Have you joined our Rage3D clan? We need more people to join up because we all get ingrams as loot when the rest of us play the game. Definitely worth it:

https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2/Index?groupId=2898572
Old Nov 21, 2017, 10:38 PM   #269
eNforcer
Radeon Northern Islands

Quote:
Yeah, just hit 277 and definitely tough to push it up much more.

Have you joined our Rage3D clan? We need more people to join up because we all get ingrams as loot when the rest of us play the game. Definitely worth it:

https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2/Index?groupId=2898572
I clicked the button but apparently I have to leave my current Clan, can't swap between them easily
Old Nov 22, 2017, 02:08 PM   #270
Jet Black
Radeon Sea Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by eNforcer View Post
I clicked the button but apparently I have to leave my current Clan, can't swap between them easily
No problem. Wish you could join more than one! I like our R3D clan, but wish we had more people so our XP would rise quickly.