Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies Discussion forum for any graphics hardware not provided by AMD/ATI. Also place to discuss 3D technologies such as 3D Stereo, PhysX and other interesting developments/rumours in the 3D industry.

Old Jun 26, 2019, 10:26 AM   #151
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

2080 Super will be the same specs as the Quadro RTX 5000 but with 14gps memory vs 16.

Slightly faster than a 2080 but not 20%. Bigger gains will probably be with RTX enabled, so you can run Quake 2 RTX at 30fps instead of 25fps.
But hey, let us not forget that while you bemoan about how Hollywood is bending over backwards for that market, you're also asking them to simultaneously consider the 'delicate' sensibilities of those state side who need to see a flag plastered all over the place like some Michael Bay movie barfed into another equally worse Michael Bay movie that then **** into the mouth of the team who designs the Call of Duty campaigns with all of their red, white and blue awesomeness with such an overly large boner for America that one does not need to actually 'fly' to the moon, they simply could tight rope on top if it. And if you're concerned about whether or not that penis is strong enough to be load bearing for such a journey, you forget that what fills all of those engorged crevices is freedom.
Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26, 2019, 12:22 PM   #152
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Default NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080/2070/2060 Super to be officially announced on July 2nd + firs

https://www.dsogaming.com/news/nvidi...first-reviews/

NVIDIA has confirmed that it will officially announce its new SUPER graphics cards on July 2nd. The models that the green team confirmed were the RTX2080 Super, the RTX2070 Super and the RTX2060 Super. Contrary to some earlier rumours, there won’t be a “Super” variant for the RTX2080Ti.

NVIDIA has also confirmed that review embargo for the RTX2070 Super and the RTX2060 Super will be lifted on the very same day (July 2nd). However, the review embargo for AIC models will be lifted on July 9th.

Interestingly enough, the review embargo for the RTX2080 Super will not be lifted on July 2nd. NVIDIA claimed that the first reviews for it will come out later in July.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26, 2019, 01:30 PM   #153
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
https://www.dsogaming.com/news/nvidi...first-reviews/

NVIDIA has confirmed that it will officially announce its new SUPER graphics cards on July 2nd. The models that the green team confirmed were the RTX2080 Super, the RTX2070 Super and the RTX2060 Super. Contrary to some earlier rumours, there won’t be a “Super” variant for the RTX2080Ti.

NVIDIA has also confirmed that review embargo for the RTX2070 Super and the RTX2060 Super will be lifted on the very same day (July 2nd). However, the review embargo for AIC models will be lifted on July 9th.

Interestingly enough, the review embargo for the RTX2080 Super will not be lifted on July 2nd. NVIDIA claimed that the first reviews for it will come out later in July.
Glad yall waited.
But hey, let us not forget that while you bemoan about how Hollywood is bending over backwards for that market, you're also asking them to simultaneously consider the 'delicate' sensibilities of those state side who need to see a flag plastered all over the place like some Michael Bay movie barfed into another equally worse Michael Bay movie that then **** into the mouth of the team who designs the Call of Duty campaigns with all of their red, white and blue awesomeness with such an overly large boner for America that one does not need to actually 'fly' to the moon, they simply could tight rope on top if it. And if you're concerned about whether or not that penis is strong enough to be load bearing for such a journey, you forget that what fills all of those engorged crevices is freedom.
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 26, 2019, 01:51 PM   #154
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exposed View Post
Glad yall waited.
How many Ragers have a 2000 series card?

yoz
Old Jun 26, 2019, 03:07 PM   #155
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Quote:
How many Ragers have a 2000 series card?
Quite a few actually. Except those waiting for the 2080Ti refresh.
Old Jun 26, 2019, 06:29 PM   #156
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Glad yall waited.
Glad I didn't
bill dennison is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27, 2019, 02:37 AM   #157
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Think will pick up the fastest POS card in August.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27, 2019, 03:20 AM   #158
andino
Radeon Arctic Islands

andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

I'm skipping this gen. Too much money for marginal improvements.

As my aunt used to say, "They are awfully proud of their ****!".
andino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27, 2019, 03:31 AM   #159
SIrPauly
Did someone say, RGSSAA?

SIrPauly can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultySIrPauly can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultySIrPauly can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Makes sense for 7xx and 9xx owners to upgrade. However, Nvidia is really competing with itself with 80 percent share and can get away with marginal price performance gains generation to generation.
Old Jun 27, 2019, 03:31 AM   #160
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Sucks about no 2080TI Super. Guess that stifles the rumor that the 2080 Super was going to be at the 2080TIs neck.

Waiting till the 3 series it is, then.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27, 2019, 03:42 AM   #161
SIrPauly
Did someone say, RGSSAA?

SIrPauly can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultySIrPauly can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultySIrPauly can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

The incredible aspect is gamers paid an extreme premium for a noticeable cut down tu-102 chip.
Old Jun 27, 2019, 06:07 AM   #162
demo
space cadet

demo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Exactly ^

I normally jump on every next gen but even this was too much for me. I'm a hardcore graphics whore but yeh.. 1080TI still rocks at 1440p, and does ok at 4k. This is not for me, see you next gen.
Old Jun 27, 2019, 01:09 PM   #163
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by demo View Post
Exactly ^

I normally jump on every next gen but even this was too much for me. I'm a hardcore graphics whore but yeh.. 1080TI still rocks at 1440p, and does ok at 4k. This is not for me, see you next gen.
I don't think we will see a AMD card till at least the end of next year that can beat the 2080 ti

and it most like will be slower than the 3080 ti that will come out first
and the 7nm 3080 ti maybe about a 30% to 45% improvement and the same price or more
Old Jun 27, 2019, 01:14 PM   #164
AllexxisF1
Owie.

AllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

I got $500 ready to spend on a new video card, so the next few weeks are going to get interesting.

I will be picking up the new AMD proc as well.

For $500 it's going to be an old fashioned gunfight at the OK Corral.

BATTLE!
AllexxisF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27, 2019, 01:49 PM   #165
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllexxisF1 View Post
I got $500 ready to spend on a new video card, so the next few weeks are going to get interesting.

I will be picking up the new AMD proc as well.

For $500 it's going to be an old fashioned gunfight at the OK Corral.

BATTLE!
GTX 970? Looks like you got a win regardless of which $500 graphics card you choose.
Old Jun 27, 2019, 04:38 PM   #166
AllexxisF1
Owie.

AllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
GTX 970? Looks like you got a win regardless of which $500 graphics card you choose.
Going strong all these years. Ever since the AMD 2700X, life has even been better.

Going to be fun, plopping in a new video card and returning the 2700X and getting the latest Ryzen proc. Got to love Microcenter's return warranty.

I patently refuse to pay more than $500 bucs for less than 1080ti performance. It's gonna get close in a few weeks.
Old Jun 28, 2019, 03:21 AM   #167
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

For 500 smacks it is better to get a used 2080 or 1080 Ti. About 15 or so days ago there were gays on Hard selling me a 2080 BNIB for 550 caps.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2019, 09:32 AM   #168
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
For 500 smacks it is better to get a used 2080 or 1080 Ti. About 15 or so days ago there were gays on Hard selling me a 2080 BNIB for 550 caps.
That's a great deal for a new 2080.

yoz
Old Jun 28, 2019, 11:57 AM   #169
AllexxisF1
Owie.

This upcoming battle is all about pricing and the ridiculous amount of choices in this space.

I would really like to buy the RX5700XT, but if Nvidia can squat **** out a RTX2080 or RTX 2070 Super for $500, then I have to go green.

I think it's surely high-time for 1080Ti performance to be had for $500. Way passed time as far as I'm concerned.
Old Jun 28, 2019, 08:23 PM   #170
SSXeon
CAPS CAPS CAPS

SSXeon once held a door open for a complete strangerSSXeon once held a door open for a complete strangerSSXeon once held a door open for a complete stranger

Still seems odd to me that they are barely upgrading the 2080.

2060 (1920cc) -> 2060 Super (2176cc) 13.3% increase
2070 (2304cc) -> 2070 Super (2560cc) 11.1% increase
2080 (2944cc) -> 2080 Super (3072cc) 4.3% increase

Seems from the leaks the 2060 will be 7TF, 2070 9TF, and 2080 11TF. Doesn't seems that super.....

Thermaltake Core V51
AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 3.7Ghz (1.23V)
Wrath Spire HSF w/ MX4 @ 2500RPM
MSI B350 Tomahawk
16GB Corsair LPX 2400Mhz 14-16-16-31
500GB WD Blue 3D Nand SSD (OS)
2TB WD Red HDD
4TB WD Red HDD
Nvidia RTX 2080 SUPER FE 8GB @ 1650/1935/7751Mhz
Dell 27" S2716DG 1440p @ 144Hz
Razor DeathAdder 6400dpi Mouse
Corsair K55 RGB Gaming Keyboard
Xbox One Wireless Controller
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
WHQL 436.15

Coolermaster N200
Intel Core-i3 4170 @ 3.7Ghz
Xigmatek 1283 HSF + Thermaltake CL-F005
MSI H81M-P33
8GB Corsair Vengence 1600Mhz 9-9-9-24
500GB WD Blue HDD (OS)
2TB WD Red HDD
2TB WD Red HDD
Intel HD 4400 350/1150Mhz
Corsair CX600 PSU
Dell 21.5" S2209WB 1080p @ 60Hz
Razor Lachesis 5400dpi Mouse
Windows 10 Home 64-bit
WHQL 15.36.28.4332

Thermaltake Versa H15
AMD Ryzen 3 1300X @ 3.5Ghz
Wrath Stealth HSF w/ MX4
8GB Corsair LPX 2400Mhz 14-16-16-31
1TB WD Blue HDD (OS)
EVGA GTX 970 FTW 4GB @ 1216/1367/3500MHz
Oculus Rift Touch
Samsung 55" MU6290 HDR 2160p @ 60Hz
Windows 10 Home 64-bit
WHQL 388.00

Dell Latitude 5270
Intel Core-i5 6300u @ 2.4Ghz
4GB DDR4 2133Mhz
Intel HD 520 300/1050Mhz
Dell 12.5" 768p @ 60Hz
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
WHQL 20.19.15.4390

SSXeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2019, 08:47 PM   #171
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSXeon View Post

Seems from the leaks the 2060 will be 7TF, 2070 9TF, and 2080 11TF. Doesn't seems that super.....
not odd it is just enough to keep the same high prices with Navi coming out and not under cut the 2080 ti

and no 2080 ti super that would under cut that 2500 buck titan rtx
Old Jun 28, 2019, 09:49 PM   #172
demo
space cadet

demo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:

IIRC the 2080 super is meant to have faster memory too (16Gbps) which is approx 14% faster. No idea how much that will help though.. Not sure of GPU clock either. But yeh, the 2080 seems to have the smallest bump. I read super AIB's have less restrictions too, so we could see better oc etc with custom models.
Old Jun 29, 2019, 01:55 AM   #173
SIrPauly
Did someone say, RGSSAA?

The rtx 2070 super is utilizing the tu-104 chip so, one may imagine, could offer sli ----- would be a bonus over the traditional rtx 2070's.
Old Jun 29, 2019, 02:38 AM   #174
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIrPauly View Post
The rtx 2070 super is utilizing the tu-104 chip so, one may imagine, could offer sli ----- would be a bonus over the traditional rtx 2070's.
my bet not

it is almost like NV is actively trying to kill SLI
Old Jun 29, 2019, 08:45 AM   #175
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
my bet not

it is almost like NV is actively trying to kill SLI
MS killed SLI with DX12. Devs must now ode in support themselves.

yoz
Old Jun 29, 2019, 08:56 AM   #176
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Hapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
MS killed SLI with DX12. Devs must now ode in support themselves.
MS never killed SLI, infact they made it easier for Multi-GPU setups to be supported under the API. Where as before you had to choose AFR or SFR or whatever Tech Nvidia or AMD/ATI supported. Even then you couldn't pool GPU memory together or mix and match different GPU's which is now supported under DX12.

The problem is consoles don't have Multi-GPU, therefor developers are too lazy to code for it or support it.

The tools are all there for the developer to do it, they just need to put resources towards supporting it. And until we see Nvidia or AMD do a "Multi-Core" GPU for a console its probably not going to happen.
Intel Core i7 8700K @ 5.2GHz, Asus Maximus X Apex, GSkill Trident-Z Royal DDR4 3200MHz 32GB CAS14, EVGA FTW3 2080Ti Sixtuple SLI, Creative Labs Soundblaster E3, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB, Corsair AXI 1500i PSU, ThermalTake View 71, Corsair K95 Platinum RGB, Corsair Dark Core RGB SE, Acer Predator X34, Windows 10 Professional X64
Hapatingjaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29, 2019, 09:05 AM   #177
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapatingjaky View Post
MS never killed SLI, infact they made it easier for Multi-GPU setups to be supported under the API. Where as before you had to choose AFR or SFR or whatever Tech Nvidia or AMD/ATI supported. Even then you couldn't pool GPU memory together or mix and match different GPU's which is now supported under DX12.

The problem is consoles don't have Multi-GPU, therefor developers are too lazy to code for it or support it.

The tools are all there for the developer to do it, they just need to put resources towards supporting it. And until we see Nvidia or AMD do a "Multi-Core" GPU for a console its probably not going to happen.
Agreed, I meant SLI as driver controlled by NV.

yoz
Old Jul 2, 2019, 09:08 PM   #178
SSXeon
CAPS CAPS CAPS

SSXeon once held a door open for a complete strangerSSXeon once held a door open for a complete strangerSSXeon once held a door open for a complete stranger

Super cards looks pretty good. 2060S=2070, 2070S=2080, 2080S 10-15% faster than 2080. Meaning within 15% of the 2080ti.

Thermaltake Core V51
MSI B350 Tomahawk
2TB WD Red HDD
4TB WD Red HDD
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
WHQL 436.15

Coolermaster N200
MSI H81M-P33
500GB WD Blue HDD (OS)
2TB WD Red HDD
2TB WD Red HDD
Corsair CX600 PSU
Windows 10 Home 64-bit
WHQL 15.36.28.4332

Thermaltake Versa H15
Wrath Stealth HSF w/ MX4
1TB WD Blue HDD (OS)
Oculus Rift Touch
Windows 10 Home 64-bit
WHQL 388.00

Dell Latitude 5270
4GB DDR4 2133Mhz
Intel HD 520 300/1050Mhz
Dell 12.5" 768p @ 60Hz
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
WHQL 20.19.15.4390

Old Jul 2, 2019, 10:27 PM   #179
SSXeon
CAPS CAPS CAPS

Quote:
I hear you, totally understandable. I can;t see the 2080 Super being as fast or faster than a Ti but we'll see.
No way, I ment stock clocks it should be ~15% slower than a ti. The 2080ti heavy oc is on a whole nother level. But I will sleep better at night spending $700 vs $1000.

Thermaltake Core V51
MSI B350 Tomahawk
2TB WD Red HDD
4TB WD Red HDD
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
WHQL 436.15

Coolermaster N200
MSI H81M-P33
500GB WD Blue HDD (OS)
2TB WD Red HDD
2TB WD Red HDD
Corsair CX600 PSU
Windows 10 Home 64-bit
WHQL 15.36.28.4332

Thermaltake Versa H15
Wrath Stealth HSF w/ MX4
1TB WD Blue HDD (OS)
Oculus Rift Touch
Windows 10 Home 64-bit
WHQL 388.00

Dell Latitude 5270
4GB DDR4 2133Mhz
Intel HD 520 300/1050Mhz
Dell 12.5" 768p @ 60Hz
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
WHQL 20.19.15.4390

Old Jul 2, 2019, 10:37 PM   #180
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
No way, I ment stock clocks it should be ~15% slower than a ti. The 2080ti heavy oc is on a whole nother level. But I will sleep better at night spending $700 vs $1000.

yoz