Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old Sep 21, 2010, 02:49 AM   #31
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Trainyard

A simple but complicated puzzle game where you draw the tracks to make trains go into their stations. You have to make sure the right color trains go in the right place. There are coloring stations that change the color of the trains, ways to combine train colors to make other colors and combining multiple trains to make 1. It starts off very simple but gets complicated fast.

Robot Unicorn

If youre man enough.

Last edited by logical : Sep 21, 2010 at 02:55 AM.
logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21, 2010, 09:00 AM   #32
Zero
Sass hole

Zero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English Channel

Right now I'm playing Undercroft. Retro-esque RPG available for free for a limited time.

please refrain from telling other forum members to "Go eat a buffet of dicks." in the future.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21, 2010, 09:57 AM   #33
pahncrd
Stranger in a Strange LAN

pahncrd is still being judged by the masses

Subscriber

I've been playing a lot of Necromancer Rising lately. Roughly made, but completely addictive.

pahncrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Sep 21, 2010, 12:56 PM   #34
Zero
Sass hole

Zero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
Robot Unicorn

If youre man enough.

I just tried this game, it's so gay it went around the universe and back to hetero again. Ridiculous and awesome

please refrain from telling other forum members to "Go eat a buffet of dicks." in the future.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Old Sep 21, 2010, 01:43 PM   #35
pahncrd

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
I just tried this game, it's so gay it went around the universe and back to hetero again. Ridiculous and awesome
Dammit, rainbows and unicorns are as manly as things get!!
Old Sep 21, 2010, 02:19 PM   #36
Zero
Sass hole

Don't forget dolphins and a super-hetero soundtrack by Erasure.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Old Sep 21, 2010, 04:23 PM   #37
Djinn
Rage3D Fixture

Djinn once held a door open for a complete strangerDjinn once held a door open for a complete strangerDjinn once held a door open for a complete strangerDjinn once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
I dont suspect this thread will get many views but I'll keep posting my favorites for a reference later on...

Eboy FixPix

This game is pretty cool but wont last very long. Basically all you do is align things on the screen to make the image complete. Art direction is nice but wont last long since there are only 100 puzzles and each puzzle takes like 30 second at most.
Update - This was just bumped from 100 puzzles to 150.

- Robert Ingersoll (1833 - 1899)
Djinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21, 2010, 09:35 PM   #38
xFilter
Radeon R700

xFilter is still being judged by the masses

Solomon's Boneyard (it's free tonight by the way 9/21, can't say for how long) Worthy of a d/l
xFilter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21, 2010, 10:17 PM   #39
pahncrd

Subscriber

Aftermath should be downloaded right now!

Looks great and it is fun, and it is free for now.

Old Oct 14, 2010, 12:59 PM   #40
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Trainyard
Robot Unicorn

If youre man enough.

For people who are not comfortable with their sexuality:

Robot Unicorn Heavy Metal Edition

Old Oct 14, 2010, 03:08 PM   #41
Zero
Sass hole

Is it the same game except "metal"? What's the soundtrack like?

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Old Oct 14, 2010, 03:12 PM   #42
logical
What is my purpose?

Same exact game with tunes from "Battlefield" by Blind Guardian.

http://games.adultswim.com/iphone/ro...hone-game.html

The song is there in its trailer... lol

Old Oct 14, 2010, 03:35 PM   #43
Djinn
Rage3D Fixture

Djinn once held a door open for a complete strangerDjinn once held a door open for a complete strangerDjinn once held a door open for a complete strangerDjinn once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by xFilter View Post
Solomon's Boneyard (it's free tonight by the way 9/21, can't say for how long) Worthy of a d/l
I don't know why this game is so addictive, but it is a VERY worthy download.

Old Oct 14, 2010, 04:37 PM   #44
Zero
Sass hole

Quote:
Same exact game with tunes from "Battlefield" by Blind Guardian.

http://games.adultswim.com/iphone/ro...hone-game.html

The song is there in its trailer... lol
Haha Im man enough to play the original. No point in wasting a buck on this one.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Old Oct 18, 2010, 04:59 AM   #45
monkeydust
Radeon Arctic Islands

monkeydust once held a door open for a complete strangermonkeydust once held a door open for a complete strangermonkeydust once held a door open for a complete strangermonkeydust once held a door open for a complete stranger

Since iPad apps are about the same thing...

I always play through all the levels of Angry Birds when and update comes out.

Current favorite game for my iPad is The Treasures of Montezuma (game similar to Bejeweled).

EVGA GTX 1070 SC
Samsung EVO 1TB SSD
Fractal Design Node 304 Mini-ITX case
Dell 2408WFP 24" Widescreen LCD
Windows 8.1 64-bit
monkeydust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21, 2010, 07:49 AM   #46
The_KELRaTH

The_KELRaTH is still being judged by the masses

Angry Birds Halloween HD - Magic

Super 7 - very simple but very addictive. Link up the random numbered (-3 to +6) heptagon counters that come from the edges of the screen by directing with your finger to create a total of 7.

The_KELRaTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21, 2010, 10:44 PM   #47
logical
What is my purpose?

More angry birds...

Old Oct 22, 2010, 04:20 AM   #48
monkeydust
Radeon Arctic Islands

monkeydust once held a door open for a complete strangermonkeydust once held a door open for a complete strangermonkeydust once held a door open for a complete strangermonkeydust once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
More angry birds...
I need to get that this weekend.
EVGA GTX 1070 SC
Samsung EVO 1TB SSD
Fractal Design Node 304 Mini-ITX case
Dell 2408WFP 24" Widescreen LCD
Windows 8.1 64-bit
monkeydust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2010, 04:33 AM   #49
logical
What is my purpose?

Reckless Racing

Its a pro-am like racer. It has time trials and traditional racing... online racing available too. Pretty sweet little game.

Old Oct 28, 2010, 08:11 AM   #50
becco
Radeon Evergreen

becco is still being judged by the masses

Guys, what about Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Eps 1 for 5.99 $. Is it worthy or not?

My YouTube
becco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2010, 08:36 AM   #51
globalist
Rage3D Veteran

globalist can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyglobalist can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Ok, so who got the iDOS emulator while it lasted?

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=71071
globalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2010, 08:54 AM   #52
Razeus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Razeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by globalist View Post
Ok, so who got the iDOS emulator while it lasted?

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=71071
I missed picking this up. That's what I get for not checking my "app news" for a week. Would have been great to get.

Is the Halloween Angry Birds a different game than the Regular Angry Birds? (I have regulard AB and AB HD for iPad).
Razeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2, 2010, 01:54 AM   #53
logical
What is my purpose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razeus View Post
I missed picking this up. That's what I get for not checking my "app news" for a week. Would have been great to get.

Is the Halloween Angry Birds a different game than the Regular Angry Birds? (I have regulard AB and AB HD for iPad).
Different levels.

Axe in Face

This one is actually kind of old. You basically have to protect the bad guys form getting to the daffodils. You draw out a line for an axe thrown by the barbarian guy to follow and kill the guys. Pretty simple.

Old Nov 11, 2010, 03:45 AM   #54
logical
What is my purpose?

Steambirds

Turn based war game where you shoot down other planes. Its basically this game, on the iPhone.

Old Nov 11, 2010, 08:15 AM   #55
Djinn
Rage3D Fixture

I don't have a screenshot on-hand, but the newly-released "Death Worm" is a ****load of fun for $0.99.

Old Nov 11, 2010, 02:43 PM   #56
logical
What is my purpose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djinn View Post
I don't have a screenshot on-hand, but the newly-released "Death Worm" is a ****load of fun for $0.99.
I didnt like megaworm so I didnt try death worm. For me the killer for mega worm were the controls, they were inverted or something for no reason and no way to change it. The game was pretty boring too.

Old Nov 11, 2010, 02:50 PM   #57
Djinn
Rage3D Fixture

Quote:
I didnt like megaworm so I didnt try death worm. For me the killer for mega worm were the controls, they were inverted or something for no reason and no way to change it. The game was pretty boring too.
They fixed the controls for Megaworm, but the controls for Death Worm are fine from the start. It's a standard d-pad on the left side, with two buttons on the right-side. The graphics are also improved by several notches.

Old Nov 11, 2010, 03:46 PM   #58
logical
What is my purpose?

Just tried death worm, the controls and visuals are better but the game is still the same... boring for me.

Old Nov 20, 2010, 06:37 AM   #59
logical
What is my purpose?

iBomber Defense

It's another tower defense game but balanced real well and looks great on the iPhone.

Old Nov 20, 2010, 03:12 PM   #60
Djinn
Rage3D Fixture

Quote:
iBomber Defense
It's another tower defense game but balanced real well and looks great on the iPhone.
A $2.99 game. Hrm. Ok, I'm going to trust you on this, but I'd better not be disappointed.