Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Archived Discussions » AMD Fusion, Integrated and Mobility Support
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

AMD Fusion, Integrated and Mobility Support Discussion and technical support forum for AMD integrated and mobility graphics platforms including Accelerated Processing Units, Netbooks, Ultra Portables, Notebooks, HTPC and SFF.

Old Feb 17, 2014, 10:33 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Default Hard launch date for Kaveri notebooks?

Any news/details of Kaveri based notebooks? The only solid news I could find was that of the Kaveri desktop launch itself, which stated roughly February for Kaveri notebooks to appear.

Yet I don't see any immediate news. Very interested in picking one up when they are available.
Old Feb 18, 2014, 10:27 PM   #2
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

So I see no one really browses this sub forum, judging by the post history. Still, no ones excited about Kaveri notebooks?
Old Feb 19, 2014, 09:03 PM   #3
noko
Radeon Arctic Islands

noko once held a door open for a complete strangernoko once held a door open for a complete strangernoko once held a door open for a complete strangernoko once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exposed View Post
So I see no one really browses this sub forum, judging by the post history. Still, no ones excited about Kaveri notebooks?
I am, but want to see Maxwell in action with an Intel cpu. Plus AMD has been so quiet about Kavari dealing with notebooks
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Feb 20, 2014, 04:24 PM   #4
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by noko View Post
I am, but want to see Maxwell in action with an Intel cpu. Plus AMD has been so quiet about Kavari dealing with notebooks
I've had too many bad experiences with a discrete Nvidia GPU in a notebook. They all seem to die within a year or two from heat issues. That's why I'm iinterested in an APU, but Intel's is just too weak. I just need it to play Microsoft Flight Simulator and The Secret World on the go....an AMD APU seems to be the best fit for my needs.
Old Feb 20, 2014, 09:28 PM   #5
noko
Radeon Arctic Islands

noko once held a door open for a complete strangernoko once held a door open for a complete strangernoko once held a door open for a complete strangernoko once held a door open for a complete stranger

Well I am in need of a more powerful notebook, it will need at least 1080p, IPS preferred screen. As for touch? Probably not but open to it.