Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Yesterday, 02:59 AM   #451
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Input lag lol. Wtf you talking about?
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:43 AM   #452
ATI FURY-OUS
WYSIWYG

ATI FURY-OUS can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyATI FURY-OUS can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

i despise the platforming, i cannot get past the 1st big platforming level,

anyway to skip those?

i5 4690, Gainward GTX970 Phantom, 16gb ram, Gigabyte Z97X UDH3 mobo
ATI FURY-OUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:44 AM   #453
Apocalypsee
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Apocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaillum Malord View Post
BTW is there a fix for the input lag in this game. It is very distracting.
What input lag? You mean weapon bobbing? You can disable that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATI FURY-OUS View Post

anyway to skip those?
Unfortunately, platforming is EVERYWHERE in this game. You don't like it then you better stop playing and get a refund
If 3 fans left the station at 10:30am cooling at a temp of 63c and one fan was derailed by a stray sata cable on the track, how long would it take all 3 fans to get on Seyiji's last nerve?

(a) Mmmm donuts
(b) 70c
(c) Hey there muscly arms, why the long face?
(d) Must use fire.
Apocalypsee is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Yesterday, 09:11 AM   #454
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Hapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

This game sucks....
Intel Core i7 8700K @ 5.2GHz, Asus Maximus X Apex, GSkill Trident-Z Royal DDR4 3200MHz 32GB CAS14, EVGA FTW3 2080Ti Sixtuple SLI, Creative Labs Soundblaster E3, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB, Corsair AXI 1500i PSU, ThermalTake View 71, Corsair K95 Platinum RGB, Corsair Dark Core RGB SE, Acer Predator X34, Windows 10 Professional X64
Hapatingjaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:46 AM   #455
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATI FURY-OUS View Post

anyway to skip those?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypsee View Post
Unfortunately, platforming is EVERYWHERE in this game. You don't like it then you better stop playing and get a refund
This. I got to like it a little after a while...

yoz
acroig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:04 PM   #456
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Platforming is quite easy.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:51 PM   #457
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Platforming is quite easy.
Should it be in Doom is the question...

yoz
acroig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:27 PM   #458
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Should it be in Doom is the question...
It is a little weird for a FPS game to have platforming (I can't think off-hand about another one).

The game is still awesome!
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:13 PM   #459
Drexion
Radeon Sea Islands

Drexion can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDrexion can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaillum Malord View Post
BTW is there a fix for the input lag in this game.
On my rig completely disabling vsync worked to get rid of it, though ymmv as it's one of those things which may have multiple causes.
[Proc: Intel Core i7 [email protected]][GPU: MSI GTX980Ti 6GB][Mem: 64GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 2666-DDR4][Mobo: Asus X99-A][HD: Samsung 500GB SSD 840 EVO][PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850W G2][Audio: Yamaha RX-V673 7.2/JBL 7.2 Surround]
Drexion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:44 PM   #460
Lurk
Going Nowhere Fast

Lurk can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLurk can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

the character tends to stick to walls and vertical surfaces more than often, which produces a weird stuttering effect. Dunno if you refer to that by input lag.
Also noticeable AI clipping.
Other than that, game is pure dope.
Put on a pair of decent headphones and fuq corona.
Lurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:38 PM   #461
Jaillum Malord
Simplify Mufugha

Jaillum Malord can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyJaillum Malord can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
the character tends to stick to walls and vertical surfaces more than often, which produces a weird stuttering effect. Dunno if you refer to that by input lag.
Also noticeable AI clipping.
Other than that, game is pure dope.
Put on a pair of decent headphones and fuq corona.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexion View Post
On my rig completely disabling vsync worked to get rid of it, though ymmv as it's one of those things which may have multiple causes.
Thanks for taking time to read and post an effective reply.

EDIT: I am really enjoying this game despite my gripe with it. I am slowly warming to the mechanics established by the developers and am slowly finding my unique play style.

While it is still early days I remember my experience was more...how you say...immersive in Doom 2016 at the same play time.

Eternal feels like it is missing something and i cannot place my finger on it.

The closest way of describing it is that Eternal is too much fantasy than science fiction for my liking.

Last edited by Jaillum Malord : Yesterday at 09:32 PM.
Jaillum Malord is offline   Reply With Quote