Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old Feb 21, 2020, 11:46 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Default Apple Could Allow Users to Change Default Apps in iOS 14

Quote:
Apple is working on functionality to allow users to change their default apps in iOS 14 and iPadOS 14. The company is also considering allowing rival music services to stream directly on the HomePod.

As per a new report by Bloomberg, Apple is finally considering opening up iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 to allow third-party apps to be set as default apps. Such a change could potentially allow users to set Chrome as their default browser instead of Safari, and even replace the default Mail and Calendar apps in iOS. Although users can currently delete Apple's first-party apps in iOS, there is no global setting that allows the operating system, and installed apps, to use third-party apps as defaults.

https://wccftech.com/apple-could-all...pps-in-ios-14/
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2020, 12:27 PM   #2
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

It's about dang time.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2020, 02:48 PM   #3
Android1
Radeon Polaris 20 XL

Android1 knows why the caged bird singsAndroid1 knows why the caged bird singsAndroid1 knows why the caged bird singsAndroid1 knows why the caged bird singsAndroid1 knows why the caged bird sings

I wonder if that would mean that third-party browsers could use their own rendering engines rather than Safari's. Either way, this is a really good development.
Android1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Feb 22, 2020, 11:29 PM   #4
somewon
Rage3D Veteran

somewon is still being judged by the masses

What is this, 2008?
Only 12 years behind Android.
somewon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2020, 02:55 PM   #5
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Android1 View Post
I wonder if that would mean that third-party browsers could use their own rendering engines rather than Safari's. Either way, this is a really good development.
I still doubt they'll do that.
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
shrike126 is offline   Reply With Quote