Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Yesterday, 11:07 AM   #301
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I think you gays are not running HDR and that is why seeing such bad colors. It is true for me also on my monitor since the colors are definitely off on monitor.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:11 AM   #302
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Colors look fine to me, and I'm not using HDR.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:14 AM   #303
Arioch
Radeon Northern Islands

Arioch can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyArioch can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Arioch is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Yesterday, 12:46 PM   #304
mizzer
Believing is Seeing

mizzer is still being judged by the masses

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
Colors look fine to me, and I'm not using HDR.
Yeah, they're fine for me on the monitor too. But compared to the 65" OLED... sheesh. No contest.
mizzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:56 PM   #305
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

looks great on my 55" OLED

but then with my color blindness i don't see some reds
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote