Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Console Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Console Gaming A place to discuss our favourite past and present gaming consoles. Talk about your favorite games, get nostalgic and share tips and strategies.

Old Jun 12, 2020, 05:52 AM   #121
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Ne0Griever
Radeon Arctic Islands

Ne0Griever once held a door open for a complete strangerNe0Griever once held a door open for a complete strangerNe0Griever once held a door open for a complete strangerNe0Griever once held a door open for a complete stranger

My only real wish is native bluetooth support so I can use my own headphones.
Ne0Griever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12, 2020, 06:50 AM   #122
delirium121
Radeon Southern Islands

delirium121 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultydelirium121 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Well i have to say Sony did well, that's a decent set of launch titles.

Hopefully M$ will fire back with some big titles, they've been reportedly funding.

My only disappointment was I really hoping they'd be getting the team back together and announcing a Remake of the PS2 Siren.

Hopefully a prologue to Bloodborne is scheduled to be in the PS5 projects as well.
I dreamt you were a cat.
delirium121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12, 2020, 07:53 AM   #123
Ne0Griever
Radeon Arctic Islands

Ne0Griever once held a door open for a complete strangerNe0Griever once held a door open for a complete strangerNe0Griever once held a door open for a complete strangerNe0Griever once held a door open for a complete stranger

Miles Morales is an expansion for the remastered Spiderman.

At Sony's event unveiling the PlayStation 5, Spider-Man: Miles Morales was officially announced as a follow-up to Insomniac Games' smash-hit 2018 PlayStation 4 title Spider-Man. However, while Miles Morales initially appeared to be a full-blown sequel, Sony has now clarified that the game is actually an expansion that will be released alongside an enhanced version of Spider-Man.

Per The Telegraph, Insomniac's Spider-Man game for the PS5 is a remastered version of the 2018 title, which includes a "substantial" expansion. The publication describes Miles Morales as "more akin to an expansion bolted on to an upgraded version of the original title." Moreover, Simon Rutter -- Sony Interactive Entertainment's Executive Vice President of European Business -- explained to The Telegraph that the expansion would include "major enhancements" to Spider-Man.

https://www.cbr.com/spider-man-miles...quel-sony-ps5/
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 12, 2020, 08:02 AM   #124
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

So we are expected to buy a remastered version of a game we already have, just to get an expansion for the same game?

i9 9900KF/Corsair H100i
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
Asus ROG 1080Ti Strix
32GB G.Skill DDR3 3200
Corsair HX1000W
Corsair 600T Silver Edition
Corsair Nightsword Mouse/Logitech G15 Keyboard
LG CX 48"

i5 3570k/OEM Cooler
Asus Sabretooth Z77
Asus ROG 1080Ti Strix
16GB G.Skill DDR3 2600
Corsair CX750M
Lian Li Lancool II Mesh
Logtech G703 Mouse/Logitech G915 Keyboard
OverclockN' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12, 2020, 08:31 AM   #125
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

The presumed large size of the console might explain why they showed it standing up only. Would take up a ton of real estate next to my other consoles laying down if its truly that big.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12, 2020, 08:55 AM   #126
KAC
RGB mofo, do you have it!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

That ****ing sucks about Spider Man.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12, 2020, 10:09 AM   #127
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

These are going to sell out crazy fast. If I can find one, I'll probably pick one up this fall.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12, 2020, 10:54 AM   #128
Cyko
FCK TRMP

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
These are going to sell out crazy fast. If I can find one, I'll probably pick one up this fall.
Same same. I will have it day one. If I have to get KAC to blow a chorus line of dirty hobos so be it but by God I will have one on launch day.

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12, 2020, 11:53 AM   #129
KAC

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

If there is a Horizon game on launch, I will be in for the win!
Old Jun 12, 2020, 01:52 PM   #130
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

SirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
That ****ing sucks about Spider Man.
The sony exec was talking out of his ass, it's not a remaster, but it's not a full sequel, it's a standalone title.

Quote:
Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales is the next adventure in the Marvel's Spider-Man universe. We will reveal more about this standalone game at a future date
Old Jun 12, 2020, 02:00 PM   #131
Java Cool Dude
With my family

Java Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBaron View Post
The sony exec was talking out of his ass, it's not a remaster, but it's not a full sequel, it's a standalone title.
Correct!
https://twitter.com/insomniacgames/s...881422336?s=20
Java Cool Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12, 2020, 02:19 PM   #132
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBaron View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Java Cool Dude View Post
Yay, all is right in the world again!

The original title was amazing, can't wait to play it.

i9 9900KF/Corsair H100i
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
Asus ROG 1080Ti Strix
32GB G.Skill DDR3 3200
Corsair HX1000W
Corsair 600T Silver Edition
Corsair Nightsword Mouse/Logitech G15 Keyboard
LG CX 48"

i5 3570k/OEM Cooler
Asus Sabretooth Z77
Asus ROG 1080Ti Strix
16GB G.Skill DDR3 2600
Corsair CX750M
Lian Li Lancool II Mesh
Logtech G703 Mouse/Logitech G915 Keyboard
OverclockN' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12, 2020, 05:24 PM   #133
Kain
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Kain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwardsKain can recite pi backwards

Horizontal position:

Intel Core i7-3930K | Corsair Hydro Series H100i PRO | GIGABYTE GA-X79-UD3 | 16 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 2133 MHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 GAMING | Creative Sound Blaster AE-9 | Crucial m4 256 GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2 TB | Pioneer BDR-206DBK | EVGA SuperNOVA 850 P2 | Corsair Obsidian Series 650D | ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | 2 x JBL LSR305 + 1 x JBL LSR310S | Microsoft SideWinder X4 | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | SteelSeries QcK mini | Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Kain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12, 2020, 06:00 PM   #134
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwards

Dont like the design in that orientation, no stacking on that thing.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12, 2020, 07:00 PM   #135
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Java Cool Dude View Post
JCD pr machine is out.

Expansion people.

It doesn't matter I'll still buy it JCD.

I want to see how you enhanced the water effects to harness the power of the PS5.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12, 2020, 08:42 PM   #136
Cyko
FCK TRMP

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
If I have to get KAC to blow a chorus line of dirty hobos so be it but by God I will have one on launch day.
Quote:
If there is a Horizon game on launch, I will be in for the win!
Quoting to make sure this isn’t lost. Better start working on your “lion face, lemon face” exercises. C’mon Horizon game on launch!

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12, 2020, 10:28 PM   #137
Ne0Griever
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kain View Post
Horizontal position:
Looks like the console is on some kind of stand?

And yet the controller is standing upright without one. :/
Old Jun 12, 2020, 11:32 PM   #138
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
Quoting to make sure this isn’t lost. Better start working on your “lion face, lemon face” exercises. C’mon Horizon game on launch!
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2020, 12:42 AM   #139
bill dennison
Banned

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
One Retailer May Have Just Confirmed The PlayStation 5’s Launch Price
699.99 USD
https://wccftech.com/one-retailer-ma...-launch-price/

bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2020, 01:42 AM   #140
KAC

Seems like a rumor but I am guessing it is definitely 500-600 boners.
Old Jun 13, 2020, 01:47 AM   #141
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

SirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

For Europe I'm expecting 600 for digital, 650/700 for one with blu-ray drive.
Old Jun 13, 2020, 02:29 AM   #142
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

lmao 700... they better get outta here with that.

Old Jun 13, 2020, 02:34 AM   #143
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
lmao 700... they better get outta here with that.
There's a good reason they haven't announced the price yet, if it was 400-500 I'm sure they would ahve already said so. Microsoft is also playing the waiting game on Price.
Old Jun 13, 2020, 02:42 AM   #144
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

I'm at two minds about PS5, Sony is publishing Horizon Zero Dawn on PC, Death Stranding is also coming to PC.

I'm not sure if Sony is dipping their toes into PC releases and seeing what happens or if it's only just random titles and the rest stay on PS4/5.

I would prefer if all title came to PC even if it was 6 months later (not 2 years like some timed exclusives on PS5).

I really don't want to buy a PS5 for a few select games.

WHERE'S ME SPIDERMAN ON PC!?!
Old Jun 13, 2020, 04:31 AM   #145
logical
What is my purpose?

They are just giving you a taste of horizon so you wil want the PS5. God of war and spiderman will most likely never come to PC. They got to protect the best exclusives.

Old Jun 13, 2020, 05:10 AM   #146
Ne0Griever
Radeon Arctic Islands

I'm not real keen on buying it launch day either. Biggest benefit for me is the loading times - and hopefully a bigger disc drive since all my ps4 games are digital.

I just wonder how many of these games will scale down to play on PS4.
Old Jun 13, 2020, 05:29 AM   #147
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

PS5 just became a buy on launch for me. I had no idea there really is a Demon's Souls remaster coming.

https://kotaku.com/demons-souls-is-b...ps5-1844001503

https://kotaku.com/comparing-the-ps5...-th-1844008690

Trailer/Teaser

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2TMs2E6cms4#
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2020, 06:14 AM   #148
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Subscriber

I think Sony is holding out on price till MS unveils so they can undercut them again.

Quote:
Some great games. JCD wtf you didn't tell us you were working on a new Spider Man game. My 6 year old is so excited who Platinum-ed the game this year lol.

Digital edition better have a 2-4 TB drive otherwise at 1 TB would be a worthless edition.

Reveal seemed better than the box reveal.
PS5 can have it's space expanded using an M2 SSD. So I wouldn't be overly worried about that, short it of potentially needing to be a fairly super fast NVME M2 SSD.

System:
Gigabyte Z87X D3H - Intel i5 4670k @ 4.2Ghz - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Black RGB - 16Gb Kingston HyperX Black DDR3-1600 - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - Asus Radeon R9 Fury STRIX - Creative AE-5 Plus - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2020, 06:38 AM   #149
Ravens Nest
R380

Ravens Nest once held a door open for a complete strangerRavens Nest once held a door open for a complete strangerRavens Nest once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne0Griever View Post
I'm not real keen on buying it launch day either. Biggest benefit for me is the loading times - and hopefully a bigger disc drive since all my ps4 games are digital.

I just wonder how many of these games will scale down to play on PS4.
The PS5's SSD is 825GB so not even a terrabyte. you'll run out of room quickly, unless you mean buying an external nvme drive for it later on.
http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2020/... ter_than_hdd
Old Jun 13, 2020, 08:22 AM   #150
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Subscriber

Ooooh usb expansion is pretty sweet for the PS4 backwards compatability. If you could store PS5 titles and transfer to the internal SSD for play that would also be pretty awesome as well.

System:
Gigabyte Z87X D3H - Intel i5 4670k @ 4.2Ghz - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Black RGB - 16Gb Kingston HyperX Black DDR3-1600 - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - Asus Radeon R9 Fury STRIX - Creative AE-5 Plus - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is offline   Reply With Quote