Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Console Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Console Gaming A place to discuss our favourite past and present gaming consoles. Talk about your favorite games, get nostalgic and share tips and strategies.

Old Mar 12, 2020, 10:56 AM   #61
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrike126 View Post
Yeah, though I think the last group invite I sent was on 3/4. Let's plan on playing today? Just let me know when you're on. I'm WFH today so aside from a meeting or two here or there for work, I'll be available.
Sounds great Shrike. I'm hoping I'm wfh after the docs, probably 1430ish. I'll pm you here before I hop in
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 2020, 11:57 AM   #62
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
shrike126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 2020, 12:01 PM   #63
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Yeah
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Mar 12, 2020, 03:25 PM   #64
YellowBeard
Radeon Arctic Islands

YellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwards

the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!”

YellowBeard says, "Fold ya scurvy b*st*rds!"
YellowBeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 2020, 03:35 PM   #65
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Old Mar 13, 2020, 12:21 AM   #66
YellowBeard
Radeon Arctic Islands

YellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwards

And so it begins...

Old Mar 13, 2020, 12:51 AM   #67
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

Got about 30 minutes in before deciding I didn't have enough coffee and needed to get to bed. Also, **** that giant dude at the start. Took me far too long before I realized I didn't actually need to fight him.

And I can't decide on what weapons build I wanna go with this time around. Maybe spear and sword since I like focusing on Ki and Health stats.
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
Old Mar 13, 2020, 02:37 AM   #68
YellowBeard
Radeon Arctic Islands

Haha, yeah, kinda assumed it when the game gave you the controls to run when you first saw it.

I did come back a few levels later and manage to take him down once I got some points I could put into dodge ki recovery. And better equipment.

Still making my way through the first mission, probably pass out after. Who knows.

Not gonna lie, was frustrated as hell for a bit there as I was used to having certain basic abilities and I don't have them yet. Once I finish out getting ki pulse on dodge for all stances things should be moving a bit better for me.

I picked Odachi and Axe right off the bat. Not that I'm going to use Axe, but mainly for the Stamina stat point right off the bat. Still unsure what my second weapon will be though. Think I'm gonna stick with Odachi main for now and just feel my way to a second.

Edit: At the first boss, dark realm is not a fun mechanic. Especially before you have any way to mitigate any of it. Real good job there guys.

Second Edit: Also also, pro-tip as I just read this, but use your yokai shift as much as possible, that's how you get points to put in shiftling. Which is what I'm going to be doing tomorrow (Or might be later today looking at the time) as I usually save it for an oh **** button and hardly use it. So I get to grind that so I can put a point into the dark realm ki thing to maybe help out. Yay! (said sarcastically)

Last edited by YellowBeard : Mar 13, 2020 at 04:41 AM.
Old Mar 13, 2020, 05:06 AM   #69
Lazy8s
One day at a time

So here we are

Nasty headache woke me early, so I dove in and now it's worse

I am not enjoying the learning curve here guys. Granted I went straight for the big guy, and on the upside I was able to get him down to *almost* dead....but no dice.

It's going to take time to decide how I want to roll here. Yellowbeard - yeah man, that new ki recovery system really raises the bar. I'm just farming the soldiers for points right now, and I know it will get more enjoyable once I get my recovery up to snuff, but right now if I'm perfectly honest, there's not much fun being had yet.

I don't mind the level of caution you need to avoid hits so your ki isn't tanked, but enemy density makes it difficult to lure 1 or 2 out at a time.

Time will tell, but for right now, the difficulty barrier for entry into the meat of the game is a bit ridiculous imo.
Old Mar 13, 2020, 12:21 PM   #70
Lazy8s
One day at a time

There's not enough points for ki in this game.

I admit after a couple of runs through the first level and to the boss that I simply don't like the burst attack mechanic. It reminds me of QTEs in a way *when this happens mash this button*.

I applaud Team Ninja for developing a new and creative mechanic. I just don't care for it.

I've also used that yokai shift a ton because get the heck away from me monkeys - I hate those bastards - and have yet to earn a single point in it?

So...I'm back to a Kusa and a katana. Heavy weapons are nice for damage, but again, damn the ki in this game. One missed, or mistimed swing and an enemy hits you, you are screwed.

So far...I'm not really enjoying myself
Old Mar 13, 2020, 01:56 PM   #71
YellowBeard
Radeon Arctic Islands

Not gonna lie, got real frustrated at their first Enki position due to them giving you ZERO ki skills by then as well as no weapons or armor. After that pacing seemed fine. Now this boss feels off pacing as it's like their not trying to adapt you to the new mechanics. Oh hey, here's the dark realm and this boss is just gonna **** yokai realm spaces along with it. Hope you don't get hit by anything cause then you just get stun locked. Oops, we also gave him insane reach. Have fun!

Fake edit as this has been sitting open for about 20 minutes now. Managed to beat the ****er after another 10 tries or so today. Think my original message was after try 5. Frustrating as hell, dark realm is not a fun thing this early in the game and I still don't think he's a great fit for first boss and they coulda eased people in a little more. It's better to ease in then throw a wall. But what do I know.

Now on to the next mission. I will say, you can definitely tell the model upgrades coming immediately from playing Nioh 1 not an hour before starting up Nioh 2.

Old Mar 13, 2020, 01:57 PM   #72
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Guys, run your cursor all over the map face, just randomly. It will turn red on occasion. I've found 3 secrets hidden on the map away from mission areas so far.
Old Mar 13, 2020, 03:37 PM   #73
YellowBeard
Radeon Arctic Islands

Haha, yeah, I found that out during the beta. Getting little snippets of history is fun. Wish they'd stick around so you could reread it. All I got was a couple arrows.

You feelin' any better about it Lazy8s?

Just got back from some errands, time to get back into this. I'm also reading the rewards for redoing the first map and seeing the blood soaked saw and wondering if I want to subject myself to that mission again so soon to see what it is.

Edit: I'm a scrub antisocial hermit, but my PSN is ArchibaldButtle . Figure I'd toss that out there. *shrugs*

Old Mar 13, 2020, 03:44 PM   #74
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBeard View Post
Not gonna lie, got real frustrated at their first Enki position due to them giving you ZERO ki skills by then as well as no weapons or armor. After that pacing seemed fine. Now this boss feels off pacing as it's like their not trying to adapt you to the new mechanics. Oh hey, here's the dark realm and this boss is just gonna **** yokai realm spaces along with it. Hope you don't get hit by anything cause then you just get stun locked. Oops, we also gave him insane reach. Have fun!

Fake edit as this has been sitting open for about 20 minutes now. Managed to beat the ****er after another 10 tries or so today. Think my original message was after try 5. Frustrating as hell, dark realm is not a fun thing this early in the game and I still don't think he's a great fit for first boss and they coulda eased people in a little more. It's better to ease in then throw a wall. But what do I know.

Now on to the next mission. I will say, you can definitely tell the model upgrades coming immediately from playing Nioh 1 not an hour before starting up Nioh 2.
I completely missed this when I posted earlier! I agree with you on that first boss. I got him on the 4th try. I have been dumped points into only stats that give me ki and ki recovery and combat feels on par with 1 now.

Learning that burst mechanic - almost any burst will save you, but if timed perfectly it just wrecks the boss. I got lucky and hit him just right, and spent the next minute taking him from 75% to 25% before he got really aggresive again. At that point LW finished him easily.

Burst against some human enemies sucks though. I've had about 6 'misfires' and gotten wrecked. I know it isn't me because I'm killing the big yoki and apes no problem.

Meh, long story short, now that combat is where it ought to be near the start, it's gotten much more enjoyable.

Still hunting for the 3rd major boss - I thought I found it 2 or 3 times, but no....

Oh forgot to mention, I went back to my old favorite, the kusarigama. I don't know why, but ki management is super easy with it, and it destroys enemy ki fast.
Old Mar 13, 2020, 03:47 PM   #75
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBeard View Post
Haha, yeah, I found that out during the beta. Getting little snippets of history is fun. Wish they'd stick around so you could reread it. All I got was a couple arrows.

You feelin' any better about it Lazy8s?

Just got back from some errands, time to get back into this. I'm also reading the rewards for redoing the first map and seeing the blood soaked saw and wondering if I want to subject myself to that mission again so soon to see what it is.

Edit: I'm a scrub antisocial hermit, but my PSN is ArchibaldButtle . Figure I'd toss that out there. *shrugs*

See last post Feeling much better thankfully. I got an ochocko cup, some arrows and a spirit stone, so the secrets must be random?

And the history is a great add - that's what hooked me so hard in the first game. It's so gruesome - fuedal Japan was just brutal, but it's fascinating to read.

edit: LOL I just saw your edit - I'll be back to the game in 45 or so and will send you a request! FYI though, my mic isn't working and I don't know why...I might try the playstation mic and see if that works...

Last edited by Lazy8s : Mar 13, 2020 at 04:52 PM. Reason: fix post
Old Mar 13, 2020, 06:03 PM   #76
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

Subscriber

Okay. Phase 2 of Demon Horseface is an outright mother****er who should not in a videogame.

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
Quote:
Old Mar 13, 2020, 07:41 PM   #77
YellowBeard
Radeon Arctic Islands

Just polished off the second boss, thankfully he was much more fair than the previous. Dark Realm bits weren't nearly as annoying stun locky as the first boss. I also took my Dark Realm Ki skill to the third level as soon as I could so I'm at 30% less of a handicap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
Burst against some human enemies sucks though. I've had about 6 'misfires' and gotten wrecked. I know it isn't me because I'm killing the big yoki and apes no problem.

Meh, long story short, now that combat is where it ought to be near the start, it's gotten much more enjoyable.

Oh forgot to mention, I went back to my old favorite, the kusarigama.
Yeah, timing the burst counters is all over the place. I'm using Feral, so while it's nice to get that dodge, but holy hell having to figure out the timing per move for them to hit your "shadow" and get countered is frustrating.

Quote:
See last post Feeling much better thankfully.
That's good to hear. Finally was able to do the first Dojo mission so I can finally use my Odachi skill points. I still haven't put anything into Courage. Heart gives some Ki gains, but I dumped some into Stam which lowers my weight usage which lowers ki usage. Doesn't feel too too bad now.

Quote:
Okay. Phase 2 of Demon Horseface is an outright mother****er who should not in a videogame.
Yeah, he ain't fun. Especially his long ass reach, never knew where to dodge cause his attack would be everywhere. Good news is that the second boss seemed to be much easier! Just gotta get over that first hump.

Edit: LOL found my first endurance mission. "Oh wow... that's a lot of graves around a cat" *farm some items* *starts looking at who got killed by what* My god... that's a lot of different yokai *uses branch to leave*

Last edited by YellowBeard : Mar 13, 2020 at 08:20 PM.
Old Mar 13, 2020, 10:44 PM   #78
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

Subscriber

No, I'm sorry but I'm hating this game single player. It's just tuned way harder than it should be this early on.

This game feels like it's tuned to be a harder NG+ mode for some other regular game we didn't get to play.

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by shrike126 : Mar 13, 2020 at 10:51 PM.
Old Mar 14, 2020, 04:43 AM   #79
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
No, I'm sorry but I'm hating this game single player. It's just tuned way harder than it should be this early on.

This game feels like it's tuned to be a harder NG+ mode for some other regular game we didn't get to play.
At this point it's much more difficult than 1 was NG+. I'm back in now, just farming and searching and practicing with the tonfa and tweaking. I am loving the tonfa, just destroying human enemies, but get this - yokai burst has worked perfectly for me with tonfa as the primary weapon. Every time *so far* lol.

There's an armor curaiss (sp?) that auto recovers life, and I spent some time merging soul cores. I've doubled attack power (the perk) through that.

Getting this game figured out

Oh, I also decided my character was funny looking, so he is now a beautiful she lol.

Last thing - Light armor all the way. I still have to mind that ki bar, but not nearly the pain point it was earlier.
Old Mar 14, 2020, 08:54 AM   #80
Lazy8s
One day at a time

I'm beginning to have an intense dislike for this boss I'm at. Just hold still and let me kill you, would ya?

4th run I had it down to nothing, and then had my first misfire with a burst attack on a yokai. Anima bar full, ki full, no response.

We can't be the only ones seeing the burst misfires, so I'm fairly confident it will get addressed via a patch soon enough. I certainly hope so anyway.
Old Mar 14, 2020, 10:46 PM   #81
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

Subscriber

This game is just a thousand times more enjoyable running around with a friend.

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
Quote:
Old Mar 15, 2020, 03:17 AM   #82
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
This game is just a thousand times more enjoyable running around with a friend.
So very much.

I just feel the need to drop a note mentioning how much I dislike snake ladies lol. That third area is brutal, but I picked up interesting gear that I can tinker with at the blacksmith...I would giggle like a mad little school girl if I could one shot one of those snake things.
Old Mar 15, 2020, 04:17 AM   #83
YellowBeard
Radeon Arctic Islands

That's where I am right now. Snake ladies not so bad. Snake unicorns? Yeah, those can eat my ass. I love that 9 out of 10 times I just Feral Burst Counter along the side of his charge. Makes things needlessly annoying with the janky hit boxes. Hopefully I can get him tomorrow, but ugh... he's just a slog.

Old Mar 15, 2020, 08:53 AM   #84
Lazy8s
One day at a time

I jumped in for a bit to mess around and try to farm some better gear, and I'm struck by how much harder it is co-op. SP I'm having no issues at all, but it's not nearly as enjoyable without a friend in there lol.

Soul cores - I spent a good amount of time fusing and spending them this morning. They might be as much a game changer as LW is in the first game. Well worth spending the time tweaking them.

Blacksmith - GIVE ME MY PURPLES YOU THIEF! LOL, I really dislike the randomized way the game chooses your rarity when forging. ALL highest quality materials should always generate a purple. Nope.

I do like that you now get umbracite just by dismantling. It seems harder to come by higher quality perks though. Where's my pierce guard and ___ change to attack?

Sentience on yokai weapons - what gives? The higher the sentience, the more damage you do. I reforged my bone spirit tonfas this morning and sentience is at zero It might have to build back up like familiarity.

I also ran into an old enemy from the first game this morning, the one that I just love to hate lol. They beefed him up but I won

I'm really beginning to love this game...but it's a hurtful, unhealthy kind of love
Old Mar 15, 2020, 10:13 AM   #85
delirium121
Radeon Southern Islands

delirium121 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultydelirium121 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Damn you all!
I caved, I should have physical copy arriving shortly, so after 2 or 3 days on character creation, i'll let you know how badly it's going...
I dreamt you were a cat.
delirium121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15, 2020, 02:16 PM   #86
YellowBeard
Radeon Arctic Islands

Yep, snake boss is bullshit. Tried him just now, had a really good run, but every time he did his charge I just bounced off the horn. If a game is going to have things like the burst counter system, MAKE IT CONSISTENT. It's this kind of inconsistent stuff which turns a game from fair, but tough, to just unfair.

As far as I can tell, sentience is just the gauge that fills up and unleashes the extra attack power for a little bit and then you have to fill the gauge up again.

I'm not sure how in love with the items I am. I think I'd much rather have all stats randomized instead of the one guaranteed stat that they do have. Or at least add one more stat to make up for the usual lackluster set in stone stat.

Edit: Yup, just looked it up and apparently, where every other enemy I have encountered follows the same consistency for burst counter, this stupid boss is immune to it during the actual charge where you think he would be vulnerable. Cool. After throwing myself another 10 times at him, I'm pretty much at my wits end of giving a ****. They gave him entirely way too many hit points for what he is. Didn't even have him down to half and he entered Dark Realm twice. Just an unfun slog.

Last edited by YellowBeard : Mar 15, 2020 at 09:57 PM.
Old Mar 16, 2020, 05:10 AM   #87
Lazy8s
One day at a time

I just cleared the first mission in the 2nd region. Tonfa/magic build is starting to show it's advantages. The area boss went down 2nd try and I found a couple of really nice weapons.

Snake boss went pretty quickly - don't remember but maybe the 4th or 5th run. Forget burst counters - this guy is all about staying away until he opens to being punished for a hit or two. It's an endurance run.

I'm really enjoying this now. Souls cores are bad ass, got 2 new guardian spirits and found a couple of new enemy types, 1 of which I really, really hate
Old Mar 16, 2020, 11:23 AM   #88
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

Subscriber

Quote:
I just cleared the first mission in the 2nd region. Tonfa/magic build is starting to show it's advantages. The area boss went down 2nd try and I found a couple of really nice weapons.

Snake boss went pretty quickly - don't remember but maybe the 4th or 5th run. Forget burst counters - this guy is all about staying away until he opens to being punished for a hit or two. It's an endurance run.

I'm really enjoying this now. Souls cores are bad ass, got 2 new guardian spirits and found a couple of new enemy types, 1 of which I really, really hate
Made a few tries on the snake boss yesterday before calling it. Did figure out that you really need to break all the snake statues around that level before trying him. Otherwise, you get a few pools of poison to avoid. Not that the snake boss himself doesn't love to use poison liberally but the pools don't make things any easier. Also, if you use some overhead high stance attacks, you can get in hits on his arm snakes which, when killed, drop elixirs and antidotes. So that's nice.

Otherwise, I think I managed to get him down under 30% ish a couple times. The Yokai realm part is irritating, having to deal with 3 separate targets is nerve-wracking.

I do feel like this game is just not tuned very well for earlier levels. At this point I feel like the layers of game mechanics is a lot to get used to, and when you're a few missions in, and have a bit of everything to work with, you finally start to feel like you have the tools to overcome some of the cheap bullshit you run into. But early on this game is just brutal. The basic run-of-the-mill enemies you run into, like the soldiers, have the same move sets at level 30 as they do at level 3. So it just feels stacked against you early on.

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
Quote:
Old Mar 16, 2020, 12:02 PM   #89
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Made a few tries on the snake boss yesterday before calling it. Did figure out that you really need to break all the snake statues around that level before trying him. Otherwise, you get a few pools of poison to avoid. Not that the snake boss himself doesn't love to use poison liberally but the pools don't make things any easier. Also, if you use some overhead high stance attacks, you can get in hits on his arm snakes which, when killed, drop elixirs and antidotes. So that's nice.

Otherwise, I think I managed to get him down under 30% ish a couple times. The Yokai realm part is irritating, having to deal with 3 separate targets is nerve-wracking.

I do feel like this game is just not tuned very well for earlier levels. At this point I feel like the layers of game mechanics is a lot to get used to, and when you're a few missions in, and have a bit of everything to work with, you finally start to feel like you have the tools to overcome some of the cheap bullshit you run into. But early on this game is just brutal. The basic run-of-the-mill enemies you run into, like the soldiers, have the same move sets at level 30 as they do at level 3. So it just feels stacked against you early on.
On the snake boss I just stayed away until I baited him into slamming his arms into the ground - run up and hit a side once or twice then run away. Doing that I would either kill an arm before he went yokai realm, or have both arms down in health enough that 1 or 2 hits each in the yokai realm killed them easy.

The games tuning to me says nothing but "co-op or else" Yeah everything has more hit points and power, but you can also keep each other alive.

I have the whole first region complete now and man, low level enemies really gave me a run for my money. The next region is nuts, but I'm getting through it, painfully.

I'm actually considering another respec as I'm finding myself falling back more and more on the tonfa, and the switch glaive has not been able to get me through recently. There are a couple of magic items I want to keep, but this is rapidly becoming a "deal as much damage as absolutely possible as fast as possible or die" kind of thing.

Matter of fact I think when typing that I just made up my mind - I just ever so barely made it though the last couple of dark areas and it wasn't fun. Time to focus on a single weapon, and add others later if I want to.
Old Mar 16, 2020, 12:22 PM   #90
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

Subscriber

Quote:
On the snake boss I just stayed away until I baited him into slamming his arms into the ground - run up and hit a side once or twice then run away. Doing that I would either kill an arm before he went yokai realm, or have both arms down in health enough that 1 or 2 hits each in the yokai realm killed them easy.

The games tuning to me says nothing but "co-op or else" Yeah everything has more hit points and power, but you can also keep each other alive.

I have the whole first region complete now and man, low level enemies really gave me a run for my money. The next region is nuts, but I'm getting through it, painfully.

I'm actually considering another respec as I'm finding myself falling back more and more on the tonfa, and the switch glaive has not been able to get me through recently. There are a couple of magic items I want to keep, but this is rapidly becoming a "deal as much damage as absolutely possible as fast as possible or die" kind of thing.

Matter of fact I think when typing that I just made up my mind - I just ever so barely made it though the last couple of dark areas and it wasn't fun. Time to focus on a single weapon, and add others later if I want to.
Out of curiosity, do the respec books go up a lot in price? Like double or by 50% or something more reasonable?

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
Quote: