Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies Discussion forum for any graphics hardware not provided by AMD/ATI. Also place to discuss 3D technologies such as 3D Stereo, PhysX and other interesting developments/rumours in the 3D industry.

Old Jan 19, 2020, 07:46 AM   #1531
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
wabbitslayer
Elmer J. Fudd, Esq.

wabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

I guess I'm wondering...

if all you have to do to play pc games (steamVR) on the quest is add a cable...why are they even making the rift s?

EDIT: Just saw and read the "quest games" thread.

Decision made

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Does it really matter that much to you? Holy ****. It's almost like some of you want to argue about the most mundane, irrelevant, insensible **** just to argue about something.

Last edited by wabbitslayer : Jan 19, 2020 at 08:02 AM.
wabbitslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2020, 12:14 PM   #1532
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroy View Post
Total BS. There is no ONE to buy.

Buy what suits your needs and price point.
Total fact! Wires suck.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2020, 11:24 PM   #1533
Nagorak
Incarnation of the Nether

Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by wabbitslayer View Post
OK, about to make a purchase (for my teenagers) this week:

Rift S or Quest (64gb)???

Read about both til my eyes are bleeding and I still don't know!
Honestly, the Rift S is kind of a flawed product. The tracking is really good, but the screen is pretty bad. The blacks aren't even remotely black, just sort of a dark gray. I recently bought (and returned) a Vive Cosmos and it has the opposite problem, the screen is pretty good, but the tracking is horrid. Even with the Cosmos, the LCD blacks aren't as good as OLED blacks, and I still think OLED screens, like the one on the Quest, are superior. Still the blacks on the Cosmos (and I'm guessing the Index) were at least passable, whereas on the Rift S they weren't.

There's also another plus of the OLED screens which I didn't know about until trying the Cosmos. With the LCD screens I experienced this weird visual effect of vertical lines running across the screen when I turned my head. The LCD pixels formed a perfect horizontal-vertical grid, and it seems like whenever my eyes moved, they'd jump and immediately focus on the vertical lines running down the screen. That actually sucked pretty bad. However, it doesn't seem to occur with OLED displays because the PenTile matrix results in sort of a diamond pattern that doesn't have straight lines to focus on. I didn't notice that effect so much on the Rift S, but I assume it was there too.

So, I personally wouldn't recommend a Rift S, and I can say that the Quest has a good display (since it's the same as Vive Pro/Samsung Odyssey). However, I don't know how much image quality is lost with image compression on the Quest, or how much latency there is, especially if you use the sideload wireless connection. Assuming it's just those two as an option, I'd probably roll the dice and go with the Quest, because I thought the Rift S was pretty unacceptable.

But, if money is no object and you don't need portability, my personal go to would still be the Vive Pro with Wireless Adapter. Another possibility if you just want a cheap headset is to get a Samsung Odyssey+, which for the price is a pretty good option. Its controllers aren't as good as the Rift S, but its screen is waaaaaaaaay better.

Last edited by Nagorak : Jan 19, 2020 at 11:38 PM.
Nagorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jan 21, 2020, 10:35 PM   #1534
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Spent a few hours using the Steam Index this weekend at a friends, and it was fantastic. This is the 3rd VR unit I've tried, and it'll be the one I buy when Alyx is close to release. The unit itself, while not perfect, was good enough. The controllers are utterly amazing. I've been holding off since VR really started coming around to get a decent unit.

Played a lot of Boneworks and Pavlov sitting and standing. I've really only done racing sims with the headsets and never felt sick, after hours of use. Good to know FPS style games dont affect me either. So far, all my friends have gotten sick, but VR has no impact on me whatsoever. No idea how that works, but I guess it's a good thing.

I still don't think there are many games worth getting (for me), so I'll hold off until Alyx is closer to release. Steam Index is great though.

i9 9900KF/Corsair H100i
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
Asus ROG 1080Ti Strix
32GB G.Skill DDR3 3200
Corsair HX1000W
Corsair 600T Silver Edition
Corsair Nightsword Mouse/Logitech G15 Keyboard
Sony Bravia X900F 4K 49"

i5 3570k/OEM Cooler
Asus Sabretooth Z77
Asus ROG 1080Ti Strix
16GB G.Skill DDR3 2600
Corsair CX750M
Lian Li Lancool II Mesh
Logtech G703 Mouse/Logitech G915 Keyboard
LG Ultragear 38GN950-B
OverclockN' is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2020, 05:59 PM   #1535
CurrentlyPissed
Mad, not drunk.

CurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverclockN' View Post
Spent a few hours using the Steam Index this weekend at a friends, and it was fantastic. This is the 3rd VR unit I've tried, and it'll be the one I buy when Alyx is close to release. The unit itself, while not perfect, was good enough. The controllers are utterly amazing. I've been holding off since VR really started coming around to get a decent unit.

Played a lot of Boneworks and Pavlov sitting and standing. I've really only done racing sims with the headsets and never felt sick, after hours of use. Good to know FPS style games dont affect me either. So far, all my friends have gotten sick, but VR has no impact on me whatsoever. No idea how that works, but I guess it's a good thing.

I still don't think there are many games worth getting (for me), so I'll hold off until Alyx is closer to release. Steam Index is great though.
Order it now then, I think they are still on a 3 month backorder.
Quote:
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it back. Remember when life is dragging you back, you are just moments away from springing forward.

So keep aiming.

-Interwebz
CurrentlyPissed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2020, 10:31 PM   #1536
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurrentlyPissed View Post
Order it now then, I think they are still on a 3 month backorder.
Nope, I can wait.

i9 9900KF/Corsair H100i
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
Asus ROG 1080Ti Strix
32GB G.Skill DDR3 3200
Corsair HX1000W
Corsair 600T Silver Edition
Corsair Nightsword Mouse/Logitech G15 Keyboard
Sony Bravia X900F 4K 49"

i5 3570k/OEM Cooler
Asus Sabretooth Z77
Asus ROG 1080Ti Strix
16GB G.Skill DDR3 2600
Corsair CX750M
Lian Li Lancool II Mesh
Logtech G703 Mouse/Logitech G915 Keyboard
LG Ultragear 38GN950-B
OverclockN' is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2020, 09:12 AM   #1537
wabbitslayer
Elmer J. Fudd, Esq.

wabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Wow....has anyone tried to buy an Oculus Quest lately? Good Luck!

About as bad as trying to get a Ryzen 3 last July.

Finally got one one the way, though

Quote:
Does it really matter that much to you? Holy ****. It's almost like some of you want to argue about the most mundane, irrelevant, insensible **** just to argue about something.
Old Jan 24, 2020, 06:00 PM   #1538
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwards

I bought the Quest from Amazon, I think it was in November before I knew it was a thing. And kind of on a whim. So never had to go searching for one.
Old Jan 25, 2020, 09:54 PM   #1539
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Samsung Odyssey Plus on sale again $229. Great value bang for the $$.
Old Jan 25, 2020, 10:01 PM   #1540
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

I see HP has a no cables option now too.
As expected, its for certain elite only as its expensive as heck, $3300.
Old Jan 25, 2020, 10:18 PM   #1541
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Subscriber

Quote:
I see HP has a no cables option now too.
As expected, its for certain elite only as its expensive as heck, $3300.
That's not really a wireless solution, that just strapping a PC to your back. Which works perfectly well, but it is a really expensive way to do it.

System:
Gigabyte Z87X D3H - Intel i5 4670k @ 4.2Ghz - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Black RGB - 16Gb Kingston HyperX Black DDR3-1600 - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - Asus Radeon R9 Fury STRIX - X-Fi XtremeMusic(darkside lives on) - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27, 2020, 09:21 AM   #1542
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Samsung Odyssey Plus on sale again $229. Great value bang for the $$.
This is really the best option out there, even better than the Quest if you don't care about its standalone mobile gaming option. If you want to play PC games in VR, a Samsung Odyssey for $229 is about as good as you can get.

The same screen in the Vive Pro with good controllers and good tracking for sitting/standing/room.
Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27, 2020, 11:08 PM   #1543
Nagorak

Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exposed View Post
This is really the best option out there, even better than the Quest if you don't care about its standalone mobile gaming option. If you want to play PC games in VR, a Samsung Odyssey for $229 is about as good as you can get.

The same screen in the Vive Pro with good controllers and good tracking for sitting/standing/room.
For the price it's definitely a steal. The controller tracking isn't as good as the Rift S since it only has two cameras, but it works surprisingly well. You can play games like Beat Saber with no serious problems. And the screen is one of the best on the market. It's a great entry level headset. I actually have an O+ I use for seated games, since with its anti-SDE coating it's better than my Vive Pro (also great as a portable headset).
Old Jan 28, 2020, 11:17 AM   #1544
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Looks like the Samsung might be on sale again because they are soon to launch their next improved VR headset. I'm sure the price will not be nearly as good as the O+.

I think the bug look is badass!!
https://www.roadtovr.com/new-samsung...ecent-patents/
Old Jan 31, 2020, 10:18 AM   #1545
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

So is the quest with a link cable the best price-performance choice at this point?

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31, 2020, 12:38 PM   #1546
wabbitslayer
Elmer J. Fudd, Esq.

Our Quest arrived on Monday it's gotten the battery drained and recharged and drained again every night this week. I asked the 11 year old if it is as good as he thought it would be and he said "Better!"

Freebie games have been played....about to pick up Drop Dead and Superhot.

Quote:
Old Feb 1, 2020, 08:13 PM   #1547
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Subscriber

Robo Recall: Unplugged is allot of fun as well. Been playing the crap out of it as of late.

System:
Gigabyte Z87X D3H - Intel i5 4670k @ 4.2Ghz - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Black RGB - 16Gb Kingston HyperX Black DDR3-1600 - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - Asus Radeon R9 Fury STRIX - X-Fi XtremeMusic(darkside lives on) - Windows 10 64-bit
Old Feb 1, 2020, 08:43 PM   #1548
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Copying some oldie but moldies over to my Quest as I type this. Quake 2 and Half Life.
Old Feb 2, 2020, 02:03 PM   #1549
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

SirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

VorpX is ****, just thought I'd mention that.
Old Feb 2, 2020, 08:00 PM   #1550
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Didn’t even know what vorpx was, looks like not a whole lot good to say about from a search.
Old Feb 2, 2020, 10:24 PM   #1551
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBaron View Post
VorpX is ****, just thought I'd mention that.
Disagree. It's easily worth 40$ to be able to run so many games in VR.

I've got 35 hours in Thief2 all in VR, amazing ride!

No, its not perfect. Some games just aren't very good with it but others are great.
Old Feb 3, 2020, 08:25 AM   #1552
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

SirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Any of those others games from the last 5 years and not 20 years ago?
Old Feb 4, 2020, 03:47 AM   #1553
Nagorak

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
So is the quest with a link cable the best price-performance choice at this point?
If we're talking about PC VR, from purely price/performance standpoint the Samsung Odyssey is better, especially when it's on sale.
Old Feb 4, 2020, 10:30 AM   #1554
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
Quest for me is the best, because I can play the same PC games except without a wire at all. I use LINK for the long game sessions, i.e. Walking Dead. However for those short sessions that I play I use ALVR.

Also the controllers of the Quest/Rift S are vastly superior to the ones from Samsung.

Also not sure if the Samsung has this, but Quest has Guardian features, where you can set up a stationary barrier (i.e. sitting or standing still) or you can create a roomscale barrier where you paint the barrier using the VR camera's in the headset so that you can paint which bits are safe to walk and which are not.

Then if you get close the Headset will show the grid in the game partially to show you are leaving the safe space.
Old Feb 4, 2020, 01:39 PM   #1555
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBaron View Post
Quest for me is the best, because I can play the same PC games except without a wire at all. I use LINK for the long game sessions, i.e. Walking Dead. However for those short sessions that I play I use ALVR.

Also the controllers of the Quest/Rift S are vastly superior to the ones from Samsung.

Also not sure if the Samsung has this, but Quest has Guardian features, where you can set up a stationary barrier (i.e. sitting or standing still) or you can create a roomscale barrier where you paint the barrier using the VR camera's in the headset so that you can paint which bits are safe to walk and which are not.

Then if you get close the Headset will show the grid in the game partially to show you are leaving the safe space.
Wireless has some drawbacks, noticeably the latency. Linustechtips did a video on this. Frankly being wired isn't an issue if you have the space to move around.

Controllers are better, not sure about "vastly superior". The Odyssey controllers are modeled close to the Vive controllers. The biggest impact to your VR gaming experience isn't going to be the controllers, it's going to be the headset display. I played games with the xbox 360 controller on the Oculus Rift when it first came out. The eventual touch controllers were nice, but display quality will always be the #1 factor for most people. Which is why I switched from the Oculus Rift w/touch to Samsung Odyssey.

Odyssey does have barriers you can set up. You basically walk around your available space in a one time setup and the software does the rest. If you get close to the barrier, you'll see the grid.

Samsung Odyssey is $229.

Oculus Quest by itself is $399, more if you want to play PC games.

Both have the same resolution per eye, in fact the Odyssey AMOLED display is the exact same one found in the Vive Pro (which is because Samsung makes them).

For a PC gamer looking to get into VR, it just makes more sense to get an Odyssey for the price. It's cheap now but I bought it when it was $399, which I thought was a great upgrade from the Oculus Rift I had before.

The only upgrade from here is any unit that offers a drastic improvement in display resolution and quality. What you see is far more important than controls imo, and being wireless is great only if you don't notice any lag, which isn't quite there yet.
Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4, 2020, 02:54 PM   #1556
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

If there is lag it's unnoticeable because I can play any VR Game with no added sickness, or awareness of any delay.
Old Feb 4, 2020, 03:59 PM   #1557
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

For VR no wires is the holy grail as can be seen by sales as of recent. I would rather have a slightly worse display and no wires then to have the wires. Its a game changer, went from the dam wires of a PSVR, and to me its night and day better, wires suck. Just pulling them out and winding them back up after done sucks. My cat likes the wires, He chewed on my first PSVR ruining it.
Old Feb 4, 2020, 05:07 PM   #1558
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Subscriber

Well the Quest connected to a PC wirelessly is far from perfect and not exactly fully supported yet. It's pretty great on it's own though, I really enjoy it despite the reduced graphic fidelity since it's fairly low spec'ed.

System:
Old Feb 4, 2020, 06:10 PM   #1559
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Not perfect but far better then I ever thought it would be at this stage of the game and more then acceptable to me. I tried the link method and it brought me back to the dark days of VR.
Old Feb 5, 2020, 09:53 AM   #1560
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunks0 View Post
Well the Quest connected to a PC wirelessly is far from perfect and not exactly fully supported yet. It's pretty great on it's own though, I really enjoy it despite the reduced graphic fidelity since it's fairly low spec'ed.
Depends what you mean by fully supported as it's not really supported at all, as it's third party that does all the wireless stuff.

Also the quality depends on the router and wifi strength etc. at the moment I do 125% resolution with 100MBPS which looks pretty good, but I need a new GPU. If I want faster latency I use 100% and 60Mpbs.

Last edited by SirBaron : Feb 5, 2020 at 10:16 AM.
SirBaron is offline   Reply With Quote