Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » General Software
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Software Anything software that is not operating system related goes here. Talk about the latest applications or discuss betas of upcoming products.

Old Dec 7, 2021, 07:44 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Default Vivaldi browser has tab tiles

Just learned this today, thought I'd share as I REALLY missed this addon feature (tab tiles) when it went away from Firefox.

I'll for sure be testing out this browser tonight.

Good addons for Vivaldi avail too.
https://www.reddit.com/r/vivaldibrow...s_for_vivaldi/
Old Dec 8, 2021, 01:48 AM   #2
ugly
Radeon R700

ugly can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyugly can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I've been using Vivaldi as my main browser since it was a tech preview. It is the replacement for people that were using Opera 12.

Lots of handy features built in. I find I don't really need many extensions. Mostly just privacy-related ones, but there's even a basica ad-blocker built-in. And I like that they are continually looking to add more features and options, particularly while other browsers seem to be looking to remove features.

The email client and RSS reader is built-in as an experimental feature.
ugly is offline   Reply With Quote