Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

View Poll Results: Reaction?
15 32.61%
10 21.74%
:sad: 6 13.04%
:facepalm: 15 32.61%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Old Apr 23, 2012, 07:52 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Hyrax
Rage3D Spammer

Hyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Default Naples man accused of using water cup to drink soda at McDonald's charged with felony

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperNovae View Post
Origin says if you are benchmarking or something to just call and they will help you out. God the horror, those poor souls. This is the type of orwellian nightmare Alex Jones told me about.
Hyrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2012, 08:01 PM   #2
Alientank
Piss flaps

Alientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Stealing billions of dollars, no problem. Petty theft? To the black cells.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saggypoo View Post
It's happening to Jupiter now? Usually there's objects constantly slamming against Uranus.
Alientank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2012, 08:07 PM   #3
Xplode
Radeon Northern Islands

Xplode is still being judged by the masses

HANG HIM!
Hamixda, a top-secret pc-loving-console-hating fanboy bot that spams websites with 50 posts a day. He took 3 years to develop, but they're still working out alot of bugs, since there still seems to be serious issues with his logic and common sense A.I.
Quote:
Well, it's been a LOOOONNNNNGGGG waiT.... - Chubz
Xplode is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 23, 2012, 08:13 PM   #4
OzzieBloke
& OzzieDogs

OzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English Channel

You failed to read the part where "he has numerous previous petty theft charges" and that the charge was upgraded to a felony because of repeated offenses.
OzzieBloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2012, 08:45 PM   #5
greyghost
people are stupid

greyghost once held a door open for a complete strangergreyghost once held a door open for a complete strangergreyghost once held a door open for a complete strangergreyghost once held a door open for a complete stranger

It's a friggin' soda. It cost McD's 20 cents.
Old Apr 23, 2012, 08:49 PM   #6
wabbitslayer
Elmer J. Fudd, Esq.

wabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Subscriber

eh, big deal, folks get busted for coke everyday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Does it really matter that much to you? Holy ****. It's almost like some of you want to argue about the most mundane, irrelevant, insensible **** just to argue about something.
wabbitslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2012, 08:59 PM   #7
xNaquada
/u/xnaquada

xNaquada is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyghost View Post
It actually costs them 4 cents [ 2010 if I recall?] for a large. There was a article about fountain drinks at fast food places such as McD's in [iirc] the Toronto Star awhile back. Talk about profit.

Last edited by xNaquada : Apr 23, 2012 at 09:07 PM. Reason: edit then>them typo.
xNaquada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2012, 09:04 PM   #8
Stingray
Banned

Stingray is still being judged by the masses

Americuh feck yeah
Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2012, 09:11 PM   #9
Cowzrul
Dazed and Confused

Cowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Frankly it sounds like he wanted to get put in jail. Why else would he stick around until the cops show up?
Cowzrul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2012, 09:18 PM   #10
VW_Factor
ÜBERVERBOTEN!

VW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwards

If this happened in Seattle the PD there would have gunned him down where they found him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smith
"Fail" = verb "Failure" = noun
VW_Factor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2012, 09:21 PM   #11
VW_Factor
ÜBERVERBOTEN!

VW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingray View Post
Americuh feck yeah
While his charge is petty theft, because of previous petty theft convictions, the charge for drinking the unpaid-for soda was increased from a misdemeanor to a felony.

Good readin thar, for non American folk.
Quote:
Old Apr 23, 2012, 09:44 PM   #12
_TiTaNiuM
"The Talent"

_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

doesn't all it take for a felony charge is theft of $50 worth of goods?

Stealing soda for a couple weeks and they finally catch you well there you go.

I can't say he didn't have it coming.
Spring the trap. Spring it all over her face.
_TiTaNiuM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2012, 09:51 PM   #13
Ne0Griever
Radeon Arctic Islands

Ne0Griever once held a door open for a complete strangerNe0Griever once held a door open for a complete strangerNe0Griever once held a door open for a complete strangerNe0Griever once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzieBloke View Post
You failed to read the part where "he has numerous previous petty theft charges" and that the charge was upgraded to a felony because of repeated offenses.
Repeated offenses don't justify felonies.
Ne0Griever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2012, 09:52 PM   #14
VW_Factor
ÜBERVERBOTEN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne0Griever View Post
Repeated offenses don't justify felonies.
Why do you think that? Also, who do you think is qualified to make such a call?
Quote:
Old Apr 23, 2012, 10:14 PM   #15
Ne0Griever
Radeon Arctic Islands

Ne0Griever once held a door open for a complete strangerNe0Griever once held a door open for a complete strangerNe0Griever once held a door open for a complete strangerNe0Griever once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by VW_Factor View Post
Why do you think that? Also, who do you think is qualified to make such a call?
Felony = murder, rape, child abuse, etc... Why should petty thieves automatically be judged into such a category?

While the US has the largest prison population in the planet, I don't believe prison system are the best way to turn criminals and drug addicts into 'model citizens'.
Ne0Griever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2012, 10:23 PM   #16
JulianLyle
Radeon Northern Islands

JulianLyle is still being judged by the masses

Just sad.
Old Apr 23, 2012, 10:24 PM   #17
HyperNovae
RIP Roxen

HyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled with

I once was at taco smell, I filled up some soda in a free water cup. I guess the lady that owns the place happened to be there and told me to pour it out. I said are you serious? She gave me a crazy fat lady attitude so I called her a fatty and left with my drink.
Old Apr 23, 2012, 10:27 PM   #18
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
I once was at taco smell, I filled up some soda in a free water cup. I guess the lady that owns the place happened to be there and told me to pour it out. I said are you serious? She gave me a crazy fat lady attitude so I called her a fatty and left with my drink.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2012, 10:45 PM   #19
VW_Factor
ÜBERVERBOTEN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne0Griever View Post
Felony = murder, rape, child abuse, etc... Why should petty thieves automatically be judged into such a category?

While the US has the largest prison population in the planet, I don't believe prison system are the best way to turn criminals and drug addicts into 'model citizens'.
I don't think a petty thief should be a felon. However, repeat offenders I think should most certainly be judged more harshly than they already are. (Everyone knows right from wrong).

At any rate, who's call should it be for repeat offenders then?

Also, btw. Drug addicts are not criminals. Not until they begin committing actual crimes. What someone puts in their body is their business, not the governments.

So no. I do not believe drug addicts should be in prison. Which is the only reason why the US has such a big prison population. Because they jail people who are not criminals..

I think this is also discussed in another thread about being late on your bills.
Quote:
Old Apr 23, 2012, 11:30 PM   #20
xNaquada
/u/xnaquada

xNaquada is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by VW_Factor View Post

At any rate, who's call should it be for repeat offenders then?
A Judge? Police are supposed to follow/enforce the law, not interpret or modify it.

Last edited by xNaquada : Apr 23, 2012 at 11:33 PM. Reason: clarity
xNaquada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2012, 12:57 AM   #21
KAC
Vega lolwut? Bitch please

KAC achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmKAC achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmKAC achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmKAC achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmKAC achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmKAC achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmKAC achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmKAC achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmKAC achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmKAC achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmKAC achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Petty theft is for pussies.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2012, 01:28 AM   #22
HyperNovae
RIP Roxen

HyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
What you should come out with is that fatty old ladies are biotches.
Old Apr 24, 2012, 01:48 AM   #23
Roxen
Drunk sexy prick

Roxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Quote:
What you should come out with is that fatty old ladies are biotches.
You're a wiener for getting a free water cup then stealing soda, you deserved to be bitched at. You librulz and your sense of entitlement, going to ruin it for those of us that are honest and actually enjoy water in our free water cups.

Last edited by Roxen : Apr 24, 2012 at 02:11 AM.
Roxen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2012, 02:17 AM   #24
HyperNovae
RIP Roxen

That soda should be shared with everyone for free. I want unions for water cups.
Old Apr 24, 2012, 02:51 AM   #25
Fat_Daddy_Cool
Poundmaker's Descent

Fat_Daddy_Cool once held a door open for a complete strangerFat_Daddy_Cool once held a door open for a complete strangerFat_Daddy_Cool once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alientank View Post
This, this so farking hard.
Fat_Daddy_Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2012, 02:52 AM   #26
Fat_Daddy_Cool
Poundmaker's Descent

Fat_Daddy_Cool once held a door open for a complete strangerFat_Daddy_Cool once held a door open for a complete strangerFat_Daddy_Cool once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyghost View Post
close but it only costs 7 cents a drink
Fat_Daddy_Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2012, 06:33 AM   #27
BENCHMARKMAN
Radeon Caribbean Islands

BENCHMARKMAN is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alientank View Post
Would you care to explain who stole billons fo dollars?
BENCHMARKMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2012, 06:46 AM   #28
Alientank
Piss flaps

Alientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENCHMARKMAN View Post
Would you care to explain who stole billons fo dollars?
Banks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saggypoo View Post
It's happening to Jupiter now? Usually there's objects constantly slamming against Uranus.

Last edited by Alientank : Apr 24, 2012 at 06:51 AM.
Alientank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2012, 06:51 AM   #29
Stingray
Banned

Stingray is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssCop View Post
Petty theft is for pussies.
Another valuable and intelligent post by KAC.
Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2012, 11:58 AM   #30
Jamar
Pew Pew Pew

Jamar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyJamar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

He should have left when they told him to leave after he refused to pay for it. There is plenty of stupid to go around here.
Jamar is offline   Reply With Quote