Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Feb 15, 2015, 05:11 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
jjyiz28
Radeon 9700 Pro

jjyiz28 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyjjyiz28 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Default Vikings Tv series on History channel

solid show so far. seasons 1 and 2 are already done, and season 3 will premiere this thurday the 19th, 10PM west and east coast, and 9 mountain and central.

ragnar is cool, but sometimes i get annoyed by his funny facial twitches.
lagertha i the shield maiden i like a strong independent woman
rollo can be a whining little girl most times
siggy is an interesting character, she has a cunning and clever mindset
althestan is another interesting character struggling with who he is
borg and horik are both pretty deceitful tools

lots of backstabbing, more backstabbing, etc.. lolz.. but its pretty good, kept me interested in watching" just one more episode" before i hit the hay.

edit: the 1st couple episodes in season 1 starts off a little slow, like all shows but quickens the pace afterwards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQm9torR1K8

Last edited by jjyiz28 : Feb 15, 2015 at 05:35 PM.
jjyiz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15, 2015, 07:24 PM   #2
ThirdEye
goodnight sweet prince

ThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Can't remember if we had a thread on this but yeah the show is good. Thanks for the heads up on the season 3 premiere. Thursday and Friday off, w00t!
ThirdEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3, 2015, 11:46 PM   #3
Xiro
Oo

Xiro can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyXiro can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Just started watching this last week while waiting for GoT. Atm Im up to S1 epi:8, it bothers me how god aweful the English fighters are.
Xiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Mar 27, 2015, 12:36 AM   #4
ThirdEye
goodnight sweet prince

ThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Tonight's episode

O_O
Old Mar 28, 2015, 12:23 AM   #5
jjyiz28
Radeon 9700 Pro

jjyiz28 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyjjyiz28 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdEye View Post
Tonight's episode

O_O
whoa!!! was not expecting that. balsiest move yet so far from viking.

the last scene i can speculate that its a ruse as to where he plans on going
Old Apr 24, 2015, 09:39 AM   #6
jjyiz28
Radeon 9700 Pro

season 3 finale.. i guess it was to be expected..a common theme in this series, lolzz.

anyways, what a crappy preview for season 4.. bjorn fights a bears? mmm kay... hahha
Old Apr 26, 2015, 07:28 AM   #7
warmonger180
Banned

warmonger180 once held a door open for a complete strangerwarmonger180 once held a door open for a complete strangerwarmonger180 once held a door open for a complete strangerwarmonger180 once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Can't remember if we had a thread on this but yeah the show is good. Thanks for the heads up on the season 3 premiere. Thursday and Friday off, w00t!
yup, there is
http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthread.php?t=34000018
warmonger180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28, 2016, 11:29 PM   #8
ThirdEye
goodnight sweet prince

Old Dec 28, 2016, 11:41 PM   #9
ElBerryKM13
Radeon Evergreen

ElBerryKM13 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyElBerryKM13 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
You bumped this old thread to just post a sad face? Is the show cancelled or what?
Old Dec 29, 2016, 01:16 AM   #10
ThirdEye
goodnight sweet prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElBerryKM13 View Post
You bumped this old thread to just post a sad face? Is the show cancelled or what?
old thread or not, the show is ongoing.

sad face because the most recent episode ragnar's dead
Old Dec 29, 2016, 07:47 AM   #11
switchAMG
FCK TRMP

switchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

It finally happened. Rest in peace Ragnar.

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk
Old Dec 29, 2016, 09:36 AM   #12
ThirdEye
goodnight sweet prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by switchAMG View Post
It finally happened. Rest in peace Ragnar.

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk
This is the history channel though, never know what kind of direction it will go.

I personally want to see ragnar rebuilt

Old Dec 30, 2016, 10:29 AM   #13
switchAMG
FCK TRMP

switchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
This is the history channel though, never know what kind of direction it will go.

I personally want to see ragnar rebuilt

King Aella is about to get ripped apart by the heathen army led by Ivar the Boneless. Things are about to get good.
Old Dec 30, 2016, 11:21 AM   #14
ElBerryKM13
Radeon Evergreen

ElBerryKM13 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyElBerryKM13 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

You guys crack me up. This show last season aired back in march-april and I though it was the fifth that started
Old Dec 30, 2016, 11:23 AM   #15
switchAMG
FCK TRMP

Quote:
You guys crack me up. This show last season aired back in march-april and I though it was the fifth that started
Call me hungover but I can't decipher what you are trying to say.
Old Dec 30, 2016, 11:47 AM   #16
@md_Guy
<strike>out</strike>

@md_Guy knows why the caged bird sings@md_Guy knows why the caged bird sings@md_Guy knows why the caged bird sings@md_Guy knows why the caged bird sings@md_Guy knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
The latest aired episodes are a continuation of Season 4.
Old Dec 30, 2016, 03:37 PM   #17
ElBerryKM13
Radeon Evergreen

Oh these names confuse me. Still calling it season 4 lolz. Will start watching again.
Old Jan 6, 2017, 06:28 AM   #18
Jasef
Radeon Arctic Islands

Jasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled with

I'd just like to add that the last episode was good.
Old Dec 11, 2019, 10:55 PM   #19
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

S6 started, overall very good show... has dipped down since they lost Ragnar though...

and I can't remember what's going on with Floki...
Vanz_007 is offline   Reply With Quote