Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Apr 12, 2004, 08:40 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Vorpal
Radeon R700

Vorpal is still being judged by the masses

Default Painkiller Tips & Tricks

I keep having trouble finding all itmes and gold. I finally figured out how to go down below the small bridge near the end of 1-3 and bunny hop back out.

Maybe if someone finds a good secret or something hard to find they could put up a screenshot or give directions?

I haven't figured out a way to get anything out of it, but with the Painkiller weapon I found you can tag the first bridge (1-3) in ways that will launch you all the way up to the ceiling.

Here's some air:

Vorpal is offline   Reply With Quote