Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 31, 2018, 05:17 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Deimos
Radeon Sea Islands

Deimos once held a door open for a complete strangerDeimos once held a door open for a complete strangerDeimos once held a door open for a complete strangerDeimos once held a door open for a complete stranger

Default Arrowverse

I don't think any one of these shows warrants it's own thread, but the arrowverse as a whole? well, maybe...

So anyone following? If so, are you all in balls deep? or just the tip? I couldn't get in to Supergirl but everything else is cool I guess. I really like the legends, especially how they do not take themselves seriously at all, the John Noble episode being a prime and excellent example, the meta was strong with that episode, loved every minute.

The current season of Arrow is looking alright but Felicity is starting to get on my nerves. Also kinda looking forward to the Batwoman cross over event, hope its worth it.

Mars:
Intel S2600CP4 | Dual Xeon E5-2670 (Octa core HT 3.3Ghz) | 64GB DDR3 ECC 1600Mhz | 2 x 120GB Vertex 3 SSD RAID 0 (OS) + 240GB Vertex 2 3.5" (VMs) | Intel RAID Module RMS25PB080 + 8 X 2TB WD RAID 5

Deimos on Steam
Deimos is offline   Reply With Quote