Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies Discussion forum for any graphics hardware not provided by AMD/ATI. Also place to discuss 3D technologies such as 3D Stereo, PhysX and other interesting developments/rumours in the 3D industry.

Old Aug 13, 2020, 02:11 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
AllexxisF1
Owie.

AllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English Channel

Default So, I'm Feeling Nostalgic And Created A Matrix Of All The Video Cards I Owned.

First, thank goodness, the archive of these fantastic forums has held up for so long. I had to do a bunch of advanced searches to remember how many cards I owned.

Doing all of that searching, got me nostalgic, so I thought why not throw it up into a graphic. Seeing it this way shows how the technology at the surface looked and just how many I purchased throughout the years. Especially how few I picked up after getting married.

Hope you guys enjoy it and post your own if you can.

AllexxisF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13, 2020, 02:27 PM   #2
GSGRUNT
No chops 🎸

GSGRUNT knows why the caged bird singsGSGRUNT knows why the caged bird singsGSGRUNT knows why the caged bird singsGSGRUNT knows why the caged bird singsGSGRUNT knows why the caged bird singsGSGRUNT knows why the caged bird sings

Something like this:

s3Virge
Rage128
Riva128
Permedia3
Matrox g200 and g400
various nVidia and 3dfx
Radeon r100 (first good Ati card IMO)
more nVidia
Ati 9800
More nVidia
Radeon 7970
GTX970
GTX1080
Vega20+GTX1080(external)
Old Aug 13, 2020, 02:30 PM   #3
AllexxisF1
Owie.

AllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English Channel

It was fun doing this, because these are the exact cards I owned. Also, seeing the boxes for them also was a real treat. I'm just glad people still have these things and take pictures of them.

I miss Diamond and 3DFX so much.

I can't believe to tell the young-ins what it was like to play 3D games like the original Tomb Raider.

Back then it seems all of it was about hardware and every generation meant so darn much.
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Aug 13, 2020, 02:43 PM   #4
Riptide
Avtomat Kalashnikova 1947

Riptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRiptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Loved my SLI experience w/Unreal. One of my most treasured memories from back then. The voodoo rush was my first 3d accelerator.

Before that, nicest card I owned was an Orchid Pro Designer II.

ASUS ZEPHYRUS G15
Riptide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13, 2020, 03:11 PM   #5
SIrPauly
Did someone say, RGSSAA?

SIrPauly can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultySIrPauly can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultySIrPauly can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllexxisF1 View Post
It was fun doing this, because these are the exact cards I owned. Also, seeing the boxes for them also was a real treat. I'm just glad people still have these things and take pictures of them.

I miss Diamond and 3DFX so much.

I can't believe to tell the young-ins what it was like to play 3D games like the original Tomb Raider.

Back then it seems all of it was about hardware and every generation meant so darn much.
Everything was so new and original. How about seeing the sky in Unreal for the first time? Or playing Quake with 3d acceleration? I still remember vividly how I felt seeing that T-rex charging in Tomb Raider. Enjoying Half-Life way too much.
Old Aug 13, 2020, 03:21 PM   #6
SIrPauly
Did someone say, RGSSAA?

SIrPauly can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultySIrPauly can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultySIrPauly can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide View Post
Loved my SLI experience w/Unreal. One of my most treasured memories from back then. The voodoo rush was my first 3d accelerator.

Before that, nicest card I owned was an Orchid Pro Designer II.
Yeah, Unreal was amazing for its time. I couldn't believe how great it looked back then. Now, look how far Tim Sweeney has gone.
Old Aug 13, 2020, 03:27 PM   #7
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

My first 3D video card was the Matrox Mystique. The first time I played Monster Truck Madness with 3D Acceleration turned on was glorious! Alas, it was a very flawed card and I ended up adding a Voodoo1 and using the Mystique for 2D and the Voodoo1 for 3D. Much better experience.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13, 2020, 03:34 PM   #8
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
My first 3D video card was the Matrox Mystique. The first time I played Monster Truck Madness with 3D Acceleration turned on was glorious! Alas, it was a very flawed card and I ended up adding a Voodoo1 and using the Mystique for 2D and the Voodoo1 for 3D. Much better experience.
first add in video card i bought was a ati mach 8 isa 2D
bill dennison is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13, 2020, 03:38 PM   #9
AllexxisF1
Owie.

The best part of this small research project was scouring through old posts from the early 2000s.

Jesus was I an assshole.
Old Aug 13, 2020, 03:55 PM   #10
SIrPauly
Did someone say, RGSSAA?

Quote:
Also had a Matrox Mystique, the limitation was no bilinear filtering if my memory serves me..
Old Aug 13, 2020, 04:23 PM   #11
Nascar24
Future RTX 3080 Owner

Nascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwards

Just put up my Voodoo 5 5500 for sale, after I saw what they were selling for.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13, 2020, 04:26 PM   #12
SIrPauly
Did someone say, RGSSAA?

Matrox:

Millennium
Millennium 2
Mystique
M3D
G100
G200

3dfx:

Voodoo
Voodoo 2 Sli 12 meg
Voodoo 3 3000
Voodoo 5 5500

Ati

Radeon 64 Vivo
Radeon 8500
Radeon 9700 pro
Radeon 9800 pro
Radeon 9800 xt
Radeon x800 xt
Radeon x850 xtpe
Radeon x1900 xtx
Radeon x1900 CrossFire Edition
Radeon 2900 xt

Nvidia

Tnt
Tnt 2
GeForce 256 Ddr
GeForce 2 gts
GeForce 4200
GeForce Fx 5900
Geforce 6600
GeForce 8800 gt Sli
GeForce Gtx 260
GeForce Gtx 470
GeForce Gtx 670
GeForce Gtx 970
GeForce Gtx 1070.
Old Aug 13, 2020, 04:28 PM   #13
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIrPauly View Post
Also had a Matrox Mystique, the limitation was no bilinear filtering if my memory serves me..
Yeah and it couldn't do AA, and I seem to recall that there were some serious texture issues at times. It was still an evolutionary step in the right direction.
Old Aug 13, 2020, 04:32 PM   #14
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

How do you guys remember all the video cards you've owned? I only remember a few of them. The ATI VGA Wonder, Matrox Mystique, Voodoo1 2 and 3, Geforce2, Radeon 9700 Pro, Radeon 9800 Pro, GTX 1080ti, and the RTX 2080ti. Probably others in there but I'll be darned if I remember them.
Old Aug 13, 2020, 04:47 PM   #15
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Quote:
How do you guys remember all the video cards you've owned?
No kidding! Wish I could remember them all. I remember a bunch, but definitely not all of them. In the past, I've gone through Amazon and Newegg orders, but that's as close as I've gotten and it never goes all the way back to 2000 (when I built my first PC). That, and once or twice I ordered from somewhere else.

i9 9900KF/Corsair H100i
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
Asus ROG 1080Ti Strix
32GB G.Skill DDR3 3200
Corsair HX1000W
Corsair 600T Silver Edition
Corsair Nightsword Mouse/Logitech G15 Keyboard
Sony Bravia X900F 4K 49"

i5 3570k/OEM Cooler
Asus Sabretooth Z77
Asus ROG 1080Ti Strix
16GB G.Skill DDR3 2600
Corsair CX750M
Lian Li Lancool II Mesh
Logtech G703 Mouse/Logitech G915 Keyboard
LG Ultragear 38GN950-B
OverclockN' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13, 2020, 04:59 PM   #16
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

There was a time I could list them all. But now I've lost count and can't even remember exactly what names and timeframes, from all the way back from the Voodoo 1.

Ah, the good old days when graphic card upgrades were every 6 months, sometimes less!
Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13, 2020, 05:22 PM   #17
the_sextein
Radeon Northern Islands

the_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird sings

Maytrox Mystique
Voodoo 3
TNT 2 Pro
Voodoo 5
GeForce 3
GeForce 4
9800 Pro
X800TX-PE
X1900XTX Crossfire
8800GTX
480 SLI
680SLI
980TISLI
1080TI SLI
the_sextein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13, 2020, 07:00 PM   #18
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Quote:
Ah, the good old days when graphic card upgrades were every 6 months, sometimes less!
Man, I miss those days.

It was a fun time, easy to get excited about hardware.

i9 9900KF/Corsair H100i
Asus ROG 1080Ti Strix
32GB G.Skill DDR3 3200
Corsair HX1000W
Sony Bravia X900F 4K 49"

i5 3570k/OEM Cooler
Asus Sabretooth Z77
Asus ROG 1080Ti Strix
16GB G.Skill DDR3 2600
Corsair CX750M
Lian Li Lancool II Mesh
LG Ultragear 38GN950-B
Old Aug 13, 2020, 07:14 PM   #19
AllexxisF1
Owie.

Quote:
How do you guys remember all the video cards you've owned? I only remember a few of them. The ATI VGA Wonder, Matrox Mystique, Voodoo1 2 and 3, Geforce2, Radeon 9700 Pro, Radeon 9800 Pro, GTX 1080ti, and the RTX 2080ti. Probably others in there but I'll be darned if I remember them.
I just did an advanced search here by username and pick either the AMD or Other graphics card forums. Inevitably you'll come across a post just like this one where someone asks to list all your cards.

Helped me tremendously. I couldn't believe I have forgotten so many.
Old Aug 13, 2020, 07:35 PM   #20
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverclockN' View Post
Man, I miss those days.

It was a fun time, easy to get excited about hardware.

Funny thing is that it wasn't even hard on the wallet! The high end parts were usually $399 to $499!
Old Aug 13, 2020, 08:17 PM   #21
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exposed View Post
Funny thing is that it wasn't even hard on the wallet! The high end parts were usually $399 to $499!
that is made SLI and Crossfire nice
bill dennison is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13, 2020, 10:47 PM   #22
demo
space cadet

demo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Nvidia MX440
ATI 9200 SE
ATI 9600 XT
ATI 9700 PRO
ATI X800 PRO Bios flashed to XT
ATI X1950 PRO
AMD 2900XT CFX
AMD HD4870 CFX
AMD HD4850
AMD HD5850 CFX > 3-way CFX
Nvidia GTX 580 SLI > 3-way SLI
AMD HD6970
Nvidia GTX 670 SLI
Nvidia GTX 680 SLI > 3-way SLI
Nvidia GTX 780 SLI
Nvidia GTX 750Ti
Nvidia GTX 980Ti
Nvidia GTX 1080Ti
Nvidia RTX 2080Ti

edit/ fixed

Last edited by demo : Aug 14, 2020 at 09:41 PM.
demo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13, 2020, 11:06 PM   #23
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Voodoo 1
Voodoo 2
TNT2
Voodoo 4
Geforce MX200
Geforce Ti 4200
Radeon 9700 Pro
Radeon 9800 Pro
X800XL
X800XTPE
Geforce 6800 GT
Geforce 6800 GTS
Geforce 7800 GT
Geforce 8800 GT
Geforce 9800 GT
Radeon 5850
Radeon 5870
Radeon 7970
Geforce GTX 680 SLI
Geforce GTX 780 TI SLI
Geforce GTX 980 TI SLI
Geforce GTX 1080 TI SLI
Geforce GTX 2080 TI
Geforce GTX 2080

Ones I remember. I used to swap cards a lot but I have forgotten which others I may have kept for 3-6 months and sold off.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14, 2020, 01:03 AM   #24
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

Shapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Trident something ?
ATI VGA Wonder XL ?
ATI Mach 32 512kb
ATI Mach 64 1mb
Canopus Pure3d Lx Voodoo 1 6mb
Creative TNT 16mb
Elsa Geforce DDR 32mb
ATI 9000 pro 64mb
ATI AIW 9800 pro 128mb
XFX 7800 GTX 256mb
EVGA 8800/9800 ?
ATI 5870 1gb
AMD R9 290 4gb
AMD RX 580 8gb

Rage3d is the BEST forum!! There are alot of smart people on here!! -phexus
Shapeshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14, 2020, 09:00 AM   #25
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exposed View Post
It sure hit me harder in the wallet back then!

I was spending a lot more on computer hardware than I had any business to back in those days not having a settled career, still in college, etc.

i9 9900KF/Corsair H100i
Asus ROG 1080Ti Strix
32GB G.Skill DDR3 3200
Corsair HX1000W
Sony Bravia X900F 4K 49"

i5 3570k/OEM Cooler
Asus Sabretooth Z77
Asus ROG 1080Ti Strix
16GB G.Skill DDR3 2600
Corsair CX750M
Lian Li Lancool II Mesh
LG Ultragear 38GN950-B
Old Aug 14, 2020, 09:10 AM   #26
AllexxisF1
Owie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Voodoo 1
Voodoo 2
TNT2
Voodoo 4
Geforce MX200
Geforce Ti 4200
Radeon 9700 Pro
Radeon 9800 Pro
X800XL
X800XTPE
Geforce 6800 GT
Geforce 6800 GTS
Geforce 7800 GT
Geforce 8800 GT
Geforce 9800 GT
Radeon 5850
Radeon 5870
Radeon 7970
Geforce GTX 680 SLI
Geforce GTX 780 TI SLI
Geforce GTX 980 TI SLI
Geforce GTX 1080 TI SLI
Geforce GTX 2080 TI
Geforce GTX 2080

Ones I remember. I used to swap cards a lot but I have forgotten which others I may have kept for 3-6 months and sold off.
That is one impressive and consistent list. Well done Mate.
Old Aug 14, 2020, 09:23 AM   #27
alitayyab
EGS is the future

alitayyab once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'alitayyab once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'alitayyab once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'alitayyab once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'alitayyab once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'alitayyab once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Voodoo 1
Voodoo 2
TNT2
Voodoo 4
Geforce MX200
Geforce Ti 4200
Radeon 9700 Pro
Radeon 9800 Pro
X800XL
X800XTPE
Geforce 6800 GT
Geforce 6800 GTS
Geforce 7800 GT
Geforce 8800 GT
Geforce 9800 GT
Radeon 5850
Radeon 5870
Radeon 7970
Geforce GTX 680 SLI
Geforce GTX 780 TI SLI
Geforce GTX 980 TI SLI
Geforce GTX 1080 TI SLI
Geforce GTX 2080 TI
Geforce GTX 2080

You had a BFG 7800GTX and swapped it with a Asus 7900GT...
(I know because I have the BFG)

Here's my own:
Voodoo 1
Voodoo 2
Voodoo Banshee
Intel i740
Voodoo 3
Geforce 2 GTS
Geforce 4Ti 4200
ATi X800Pro
Geforce 6800GT
Geforce 7800GTX (KAC Edition)
Geforce 8800GTS
Geforce 8800GTX
Radeon 4870 -512
Radeon 4870 -1GB
Geforce 260 Core 216
Geforce GTX 470
Radeon 6870
Geforce GTX 680
Radeon R290 -CF
Geforce 980
Geforce 980Ti
Geforce 1080
Geforce 1080Ti (Using)
Ali#1317
ali_tayyab
Game Endings
Core i7-9700K @5.0GHz + Noctua NH-D15S || Asus Z390-H || 16 GB RAM || Zotac GTX 1080Ti Amp Extreme Core Ed || Antec HCP-1000 PSU || Corsair AIR 540
Core i5-6700K || AsRock H110M-itx || 16 GB RAM || Integrated Audio/Video || Corsair CX430 || Cooler Master Elite 120
alitayyab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14, 2020, 09:46 AM   #28
jimjobob
Radeon Volcanic Islands

jimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
Just put up my Voodoo 5 5500 for sale, after I saw what they were selling for.
What are they going for? I still have mine with the original packaging and mouse pad.
jimjobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14, 2020, 09:55 AM   #29
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjobob View Post
What are they going for? I still have mine with the original packaging and mouse pad.

I'm sure any of the tech youtuber sites would love to get a hold of that.
Old Aug 14, 2020, 10:18 AM   #30
jimjobob
Radeon Volcanic Islands

jimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete stranger

3dfx Voodoo 3 - for a week
3dfx Voodoo 5 5500 - actually got this 2 days prior to release
PowerVR Kyro II - this was for a 2nd computer for others to play when over.
ATI Radion 8500
ATI Radion 9800PRO
Nvidia 6800GT - This was the first and last one post Voodoo5 to deliver jaggy and shimmer free visuals 4k with Current FSAA modes still cant do it.
ATI x1900xt
Nvidia 8800GT
Nvidia 8800GT SLI
Nvidia GTX 260
Nvidia GTX 260 SLI
Nvidia GTX 480 SLI
Nvidia GTX 460 - for second computer
Nvidia GTX 780
Nvidia GTX 970
Nvidia GTX 1080 FE
Nvidia GTX 2080 TI FE
jimjobob is offline   Reply With Quote