Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Archived Discussions » Radeon Tweaking, Modding, and Overclocking
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Radeon Tweaking, Modding, and Overclocking Discuss Radeon tweaking, modding, and overclocking practices. Want to post your benchmarks scores? This is the place!

Old Oct 20, 2005, 02:45 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Auric
Bananad

Auric is still being judged by the masses

Default ATI Tray Tools 1.0.4.780

Nice to see even more AAA options and the addition of FPD scaling toggle. However the updated Displays module is a bit flaky since Profiles from the tray icon no longer work (nor does Default Single Display), but rather the Settings must be opened.

Display 1 and Display 2 are swapped from previous (DFP is now 2 instead of 1) yet toggling the TV Out On/Off changes which Display is "on" even when nothing is connected to 1.

Example: Display 2 (DFP) is on and TV is off. Toggle TV On/Off button and Display 2 turns off and TV turns on as Primary. Toggle TV On/Off button again and Display 1 (not connected) turns "on" as Primary. Toggling TV On/Off button any further does nothing, yet the desired result has not been achieved (simply turning on TV as Clone while leaving DFP on as Primary).

Anyhoo, I understand you (Ray) do not have a panel for testing so it is understandably difficult to get right and hopefully this is a matter of one step backwards with two steps forward coming soon
Old Oct 21, 2005, 11:55 AM   #2
_TiTaNiuM
"The Talent"

_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Oddly enough, I cant launch Quake 4 or Doom 3 with the latest version of Tray Tools running, I get a grey screen, and thats it, close tray tools, no problems..
Spring the trap. Spring it all over her face.
Old Nov 12, 2005, 03:13 PM   #3
Pestul
Radeon Evergreen

Pestul is still being judged by the masses

Okay.. I don't know if it was this new version of tray tools.. or where I set bios detection of my usb keyboard, but my computer has sped up considerably over the last release (those were the only things I have changed in the past 5min).

Nutts.
[Antec 902 Case w/Antec Truepower 750] [ASUS P6T SE Crossflashed to WS Pro] [Xeon X5650 @4.2GHz] [Thermalrite Ultra 120 Extreme] [12GB G.Skill DDR3 @1691 9-9-9-24-1T] [Zotac GTX970] [180GB Intel 330 SSD, 640GB WD Black, 3TB Toshiba] [27" iMac IPS 1440p]
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad