Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » Legacy ATI Discussion and Technical Support » AIW / Multimedia Discussion and Technical Support
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

AIW / Multimedia Discussion and Technical Support Discussion and support forum for all of the All-In-Wonder Radeon cards, the TV-Wonder, Remote Wonder I and II, the new HDTV Wonder, and basically anything with VIVO support.

Old May 2, 2003, 06:50 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
pingo76
Radeon R200

pingo76 is still being judged by the masses

Exclamation TV-out replacement

Hello anyone. I just recieved a scan converter hooked it up and i can now capture full size 720x576 (PAL DV) video from my pc to another (capture board). Everything is great, games look excepitional too. I really reccomend it. ATI's tv-out is just a pathetic imitation of the real thing. Did i say is fully adjustable? No black borders? No software? A nice remote control?
I hope this helps some1 else beacouse i was getting mad with my particular needs. The scan converter costs alot but you can always hook it on another card when u upgrade (foreverlasting pleasure of view).
pingo76 is offline   Reply With Quote