Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old May 17, 2022, 11:29 AM   #2281
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
koralis
Radeon Volcanic Islands

koralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird sings

Bosch: Legacy as good as ever.

Kcrucible - Playing with Fire
koralis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17, 2022, 08:30 PM   #2282
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post
Chernobyl is also a very well done show. Highly recommended
I've seen it and she hasn't. It's worth watching twice. Other candidates were Rome and Deadwood, also which I've seen and she hasn't. I wonder if she'd watch From the Earth to the Moon or Band of Brothers-- maybe if I said Tom Hanks produced and introduced them.

We aim to get our money's worth out of HBO Max.
Old May 18, 2022, 01:59 AM   #2283
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZL View Post
I've seen it and she hasn't. It's worth watching twice. Other candidates were Rome and Deadwood, also which I've seen and she hasn't. I wonder if she'd watch From the Earth to the Moon or Band of Brothers-- maybe if I said Tom Hanks produced and introduced them.

We aim to get our money's worth out of HBO Max.
Rome was also great, we really enjoyed it, actually i bought the blue-ray

not sure about Deadwood, i think i've seen parts of it, but not complete.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*

Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 18, 2022, 07:29 AM   #2284
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
QFT! So good.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18, 2022, 07:31 AM   #2285
Clockwork
Radeon Arctic Islands

Clockwork knows why the caged bird singsClockwork knows why the caged bird singsClockwork knows why the caged bird singsClockwork knows why the caged bird singsClockwork knows why the caged bird sings

The Lincoln Lawyer tv series on Netflix
Clockwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18, 2022, 07:32 AM   #2286
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

BSG because I wanted a good space show.

yoz
Old May 18, 2022, 10:31 AM   #2287
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
BSG because I wanted a good space show.
Where’s battlestar playing? Probably could watch again, I’m sure I have forgot a lot of it by now.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2022, 08:02 AM   #2288
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
Where’s battlestar playing? Probably could watch again, I’m sure I have forgot a lot of it by now.
Peacock and maybe Tubi

yoz
Old May 19, 2022, 08:10 AM   #2289
Higgy10
Radeon Arctic Islands

Higgy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:

not sure about Deadwood, i think i've seen parts of it, but not complete.
same, i like how they did the boxset for it. Great show, pullo and vorenus are great characters.

I usually hate extras and commentary but the all roads lead to rome addon for the episodes are well done if your a historical buff
Higgy10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2022, 09:12 AM   #2290
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Higgy10 View Post
same, i like how they did the boxset for it. Great show, pullo and vorenus are great characters.

I usually hate extras and commentary but the all roads lead to rome addon for the episodes are well done if your a historical buff
yeah, great - likeable - characters, a good story and great setting. Also the extras were great too.

"Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*

Old May 19, 2022, 09:17 AM   #2291
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
sky, amazon, apple tv (2004-2009)

at least over here

Old Yesterday, 09:03 AM   #2292
dodger
Doggy

dodger can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultydodger can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

The Cuphead Show (Netflix)

50's style animation, short 15 min (more like 10 min if you cut the intro and end credits) episodes with a minor cliff at the very end. And like those old toons most episodes are self contained.
dodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:10 PM   #2293
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

watched Love, Death & Robots - Season 3. It was a very mixed bag this time. Still enjoyed it overall.

Old Yesterday, 11:02 PM   #2294
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Finished Moon Knight. It was... not great. Some interesting stuffs, but not interesting enough to overcome how I cohesive it was. Definitely one of the weakest MCU properties.

Ryzen 5 5600x - radeon 6700xt - 32 gigs memory

Nintendo: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega: Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
Sony: PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
Microsoft: og xbox, xbox360, xbone, series 3
Atari: Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo: Neo Geo Pocket Color
Other: Colecovision, Intellivision, Vectrex

riva tnt
tnt2
geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon 8500
radeon 9600
radeon 9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:46 PM   #2295
KAC
All ur gays r belong 2 me

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

What happened with Superman and Lois again? Wtf they do 2 episodes and then breaks for 3 weeks. I am so fed up of this nonsense.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote