Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jun 21, 2012, 08:45 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget nears the end of the distinguished roadbob saget nears the end of the distinguished roadbob saget nears the end of the distinguished roadbob saget nears the end of the distinguished roadbob saget nears the end of the distinguished roadbob saget nears the end of the distinguished roadbob saget nears the end of the distinguished roadbob saget nears the end of the distinguished roadbob saget nears the end of the distinguished roadbob saget nears the end of the distinguished roadbob saget nears the end of the distinguished road

Default How to get women?

The closest I ever get to women is walking past/touching the bras at Sears. So, any tips?
Who is that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisberg View Post
ah, ok. Yeah, I don't watch Game of Thrones. Thank you.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21, 2012, 08:58 PM   #2
Redshirt_X
Radeon Arctic Islands

Redshirt_X can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRedshirt_X can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRedshirt_X can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Crassus is disappointed in you, bob.

1. "OMG IT'S COMING!!!"
2. "OMG IT'S HERE!!!!!"
3. "....wait a minute. This isn't the Second Coming! This sucks!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb2k5 View Post
I like them tall and petite.
Redshirt_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21, 2012, 09:00 PM   #3
Ciera
Bueno

Ciera is still being judged by the masses

sunglasses, a fedora, and formalin soaked handkerchief are your friends.
Ciera is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 21, 2012, 09:01 PM   #4
demo
space cadet

demo kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshdemo kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshdemo kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshdemo kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshdemo kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshdemo kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshdemo kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshdemo kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshdemo kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshdemo kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Bob, get onto a dating site, you will meet so many woman and plenty of people do it these days, it doesnt carry the same stigma it did 10-15 years ago.

I have never used one, but my good friend (after he split up with his gf of 7 years) has been on a few and he loves it, he meets and dates different women every week.
Old Jun 21, 2012, 09:09 PM   #5
OzzieBloke
& OzzieDogs

OzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English Channel

How old are you?
OzzieBloke is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21, 2012, 09:15 PM   #6
sandorski
Radeon Volcanic Islands

sandorski is still being judged by the masses

Chloroform and a rag.
sandorski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21, 2012, 09:22 PM   #7
Omega53
Rage veteran

Omega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Ill tell you the easiest way to pick up women. Dont be shy. Its that simple. Women love getting attention as long as you arent creepy about it. Make them laugh, smile whenever they are trying to be cute. Flirt without being overly flirtacious unless the woman is first. Never pressure a woman, meaning if she gives you her #, dont send her 100 text a day. Women like mysterious guys. Dont tell her your life story. SHOWER EVERYTIME you are going to be in an environment with women. Dress nice, wear cologne. Comb your hair (Dont be scared of hair products), women love guys that are neat looking. dont grow a bushy beard, but dont be clean shaving (NO MUSTACHE!). I could go on forever. Just follow what I typed and report back
Omega53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21, 2012, 09:37 PM   #8
ViCyniC
Radeon Arctic Islands

ViCyniC is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob saget View Post
The closest I ever get to women is walking past/touching the bras at Sears. So, any tips?
RAPE
ViCyniC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21, 2012, 09:41 PM   #9
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget nears the end of the distinguished roadbob saget nears the end of the distinguished roadbob saget nears the end of the distinguished roadbob saget nears the end of the distinguished roadbob saget nears the end of the distinguished roadbob saget nears the end of the distinguished roadbob saget nears the end of the distinguished roadbob saget nears the end of the distinguished roadbob saget nears the end of the distinguished roadbob saget nears the end of the distinguished roadbob saget nears the end of the distinguished road

God damnit. Was meant as a joke thread...
Who is that?
Quote:
Old Jun 21, 2012, 09:42 PM   #10
JD21
Radeon R420

JD21 is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by demo View Post
Bob, get onto a dating site, you will meet so many woman and plenty of people do it these days, it doesnt carry the same stigma it did 10-15 years ago.

I have never used one, but my good friend (after he split up with his gf of 7 years) has been on a few and he loves it, he meets and dates different women every week.
And he's also broke. I would never date multiple women every week.
JD21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21, 2012, 09:47 PM   #11
ViCyniC
Radeon Arctic Islands

ViCyniC is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Oh...never mind then.
ViCyniC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21, 2012, 09:49 PM   #12
demo
space cadet

demo kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshdemo kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshdemo kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshdemo kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshdemo kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshdemo kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshdemo kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshdemo kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshdemo kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshdemo kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:

ha......ha.......
Old Jun 21, 2012, 09:53 PM   #13
Xplode
Radeon Northern Islands

Xplode is still being judged by the masses

I carry a printout of my BF3 stats everywhere I go. Chicks dig a guy with a 3.7 KDR
Hamixda, a top-secret pc-loving-console-hating fanboy bot that spams websites with 50 posts a day. He took 3 years to develop, but they're still working out alot of bugs, since there still seems to be serious issues with his logic and common sense A.I.
Quote:
Well, it's been a LOOOONNNNNGGGG waiT.... - Chubz
Xplode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21, 2012, 09:54 PM   #14
0091/2
We Do It!

0091/2 can recite pi backwards0091/2 can recite pi backwards0091/2 can recite pi backwards0091/2 can recite pi backwards0091/2 can recite pi backwards0091/2 can recite pi backwards0091/2 can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Is says Russian under your location. So... I hear Russian girls love money. You should start writing your number on money.

Current Desktop [2016]
Monitor: NEC EA244wmi | CPU: Intel 3570k @4.2ghz | Heatsink: NH-D14 | GPU: Intel HD4000 | Mobo: ASUS P8Z77-v pro | WiFi: Asus PCEAC68 | SSD: Samsung 830pro 128GB | HDD: WD Black 8========D~13TB | PSU: Seasonic Plat. 660w
0091/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21, 2012, 09:56 PM   #15
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0091/2 View Post
Is says Russian under your location. So... I hear Russian girls love money. You should start writing your number on money.
I just throw handfuls of caviar at them. They love it.
Who is that?
Quote:
Old Jun 21, 2012, 09:59 PM   #16
greyghost
people are stupid

greyghost once held a door open for a complete strangergreyghost once held a door open for a complete strangergreyghost once held a door open for a complete strangergreyghost once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
THANK GOD! I felt guilty for laughing when I first saw the thread title - then it looked serious. Guilt all gone!
Old Jun 21, 2012, 10:01 PM   #17
demo
space cadet

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyghost View Post
THANK GOD! I felt guilty for laughing when I first saw the thread title - then it looked serious. Guilt all gone!
LoL I posted out of pitty..
Old Jun 21, 2012, 10:26 PM   #18
pax
Radeon Arctic Islands

pax once held a door open for a complete strangerpax once held a door open for a complete strangerpax once held a door open for a complete strangerpax once held a door open for a complete stranger

While this might be a joke thread this is RAGE where single guys who have never touched a woman might be more common than usual on the net.

My only solution is to win the lottery. NA women (and pretty any women... ) are hypergamists. And nothing gets that 'gamist' going than cold hard cash.

If you wonder why fat ****s like me get chicks. Look at the guys pants (no not his unit his wallet).

Um course I happen to be a fat **** with no power and money and no wimin so there you go...

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. Asus R290 DCUII Cats 17.9.2, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Asus 27" 1080p TN 1ms panel. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F6 bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. XFX GTR BE RX 480 Cats 17.9.2. 28" upstar 4k ips 60hz panel, Intel 600p NVME 512GB. 1 TB seagate 7200rpm. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone... -My Baron he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21, 2012, 11:19 PM   #19
sandorski
Radeon Volcanic Islands

sandorski is still being judged by the masses

PSA

sandorski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21, 2012, 11:30 PM   #20
Redshirt_X
Radeon Arctic Islands

Redshirt_X can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRedshirt_X can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRedshirt_X can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
And that's why Crassus was disappointed in you, bob. Too obvious.

1. "OMG IT'S COMING!!!"
2. "OMG IT'S HERE!!!!!"
3. "....wait a minute. This isn't the Second Coming! This sucks!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb2k5 View Post
I like them tall and petite.
Redshirt_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22, 2012, 01:17 AM   #21
DorXtar
SMILE!

DorXtar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDorXtar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by pax View Post
While this might be a joke thread this is RAGE where single guys who have never touched a woman might be more common than usual on the net.

My only solution is to win the lottery. NA women (and pretty any women... ) are hypergamists. And nothing gets that 'gamist' going than cold hard cash.

If you wonder why fat ****s like me get chicks. Look at the guys pants (no not his unit his wallet).

Um course I happen to be a fat **** with no power and money and no wimin so there you go...
I've touched women, but they've never been aware of it.
2 Peter 3:3) For YOU know this first, that in the last days there will come ridiculers with their ridicule, proceeding according to their own desires 4) and saying: “Where is this promised presence of his? Why, from the day our forefathers fell asleep [in death], all things are continuing exactly as from creation’s beginning.” 5) For, according to their wish, this fact escapes their notice [...]

8) However, let this one fact not be escaping YOUR notice, beloved ones, that one day is with Jehovah as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day. 9) Jehovah is not slow respecting his promise, as some people consider slowness, but he is patient with YOU because he does not desire any to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance.
Like 12Bass says, critical thinking and the scientific method are probably the best tools we have to avoid it. (bias)

However, this method relies on repeatable, falsifiable hypotheses and theories. Only an extremely small spectrum of time and space can be rendered into these, or at least a good approximation of such.

-RFtinkerer

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance... it is the illusion of knowledge" -Stephen Hawking
DorXtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22, 2012, 01:27 AM   #22
Bires
50 lb lap dog ;)

Bires knows why the caged bird singsBires knows why the caged bird singsBires knows why the caged bird singsBires knows why the caged bird singsBires knows why the caged bird sings

My computer? I've put its specs in the box to the left.
There are many people on the Rage3D forums.
They're very proud of their computers.

Last edited by Bires : Jun 22, 2012 at 01:35 AM.
Bires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22, 2012, 02:26 AM   #23
vitocorleone
Radeon Arctic Islands

vitocorleone is still being judged by the masses

F'ing awesome hilarious videos (and Game On, too). Go Felicia.
Old Jun 22, 2012, 04:05 AM   #24
pax
Radeon Arctic Islands

pax once held a door open for a complete strangerpax once held a door open for a complete strangerpax once held a door open for a complete strangerpax once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorXtar View Post
I've touched women, but they've never been aware of it.
This skill. You must teach me.

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. Asus R290 DCUII Cats 17.9.2, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Asus 27" 1080p TN 1ms panel. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F6 bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. XFX GTR BE RX 480 Cats 17.9.2. 28" upstar 4k ips 60hz panel, Intel 600p NVME 512GB. 1 TB seagate 7200rpm. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone... -My Baron he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22, 2012, 04:29 AM   #25
KAC
Vega lolwut? Bitch please

KAC achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmKAC achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmKAC achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmKAC achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmKAC achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmKAC achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmKAC achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmKAC achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmKAC achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmKAC achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmKAC achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Put out your meat and say,
"What are we gonna do about this?"
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22, 2012, 05:16 AM   #26
kepler
Radeon Arctic Islands

kepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
*abort abort abort*
kepler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22, 2012, 05:47 AM   #27
JulianLyle
Radeon Northern Islands

JulianLyle is still being judged by the masses

Just get loose.

Old Jun 22, 2012, 05:53 AM   #28
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird sings

Subscriber

Back pages of the Georgia Straight in the Adult Classifieds sec... oh wait you mean dating, um try talking to them.

System:
Gigabyte Z87X D3H - Intel i5 4670k - 16Gb Kingston HyperX Black DDR3-1600 - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gb -
3TiB Seagate Expansion (USB 3.0 external) - PowerColor Radeon R7 260x TurboDuo - X-Fi Go! Pro(Yes, darkside lives on) - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22, 2012, 08:48 AM   #29
Stingray
Banned

Stingray is still being judged by the masses

Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22, 2012, 09:22 AM   #30
wonder squirrel
Godlike

wonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Sounds like you have a plan