Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » General Hardware
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Hardware Talk about PCs/Macs, motherboards, CPUs, sound cards, RAM, hard drives, networking and everything else about computer hardware!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 7, 2019, 04:14 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
wabbitslayer
Elmer J. Fudd, Esq.

wabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Default Official Ryzen 3000 Series Owner's Thread

Been tons of discussion about AMD vs Intel and is X570 worth it, etc.; but if you're here, you're obviously not an Intel fanboi and you made the decision Zen 2 is worth it (if not x570).... so while this may be jumping the gun as mine isn't in my hands yet (is anybody's???) Here we go...

What'd you get, why did you get that one, where'd you get it from, what you putting it with....???

I went with the 3900x and x570 Aorus Master b/c this will be my system for the next 4 or 5 years. Hoping the cores and pcie4 will help it age slower. Board is from Newegg, CPU from Best Buy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Does it really matter that much to you? Holy ****. It's almost like some of you want to argue about the most mundane, irrelevant, insensible **** just to argue about something.
wabbitslayer is offline   Reply With Quote