Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Mar 21, 2019, 04:21 PM   #15241
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Bires
50 lb lap dog ;)

Bires knows why the caged bird singsBires knows why the caged bird singsBires knows why the caged bird singsBires knows why the caged bird singsBires knows why the caged bird singsBires knows why the caged bird sings

Watch Dogs 2 is $9 on Steam and $15 for the "Gold" edition on Humble. Fun game?
My computer? I've put its specs in the box to the left.
There are many people on the Rage3D forums.
They're very proud of their computers.
Bires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21, 2019, 04:29 PM   #15242
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bires View Post
Watch Dogs 2 is $9 on Steam and $15 for the "Gold" edition on Humble. Fun game?
Yes, not bad. Did you like the first game?

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21, 2019, 10:04 PM   #15243
Bires
50 lb lap dog ;)

Bires knows why the caged bird singsBires knows why the caged bird singsBires knows why the caged bird singsBires knows why the caged bird singsBires knows why the caged bird singsBires knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Yes, not bad. Did you like the first game?
Never played.
My computer? I've put its specs in the box to the left.
There are many people on the Rage3D forums.
They're very proud of their computers.
Bires is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Mar 22, 2019, 05:52 PM   #15244
Jet Black
Radeon Sea Islands

Jet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird sings

Ubi is having another sale! This is quickly becoming my favourite store LOL. I picked up Watch_Dogs Complete for $6 CAD.
Jet Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22, 2019, 06:54 PM   #15245
eNforcer
Radeon Northern Islands

eNforcer knows why the caged bird singseNforcer knows why the caged bird singseNforcer knows why the caged bird singseNforcer knows why the caged bird singseNforcer knows why the caged bird singseNforcer knows why the caged bird sings

Far Cry New Dawn is already down to $25CAD
Old Mar 22, 2019, 07:15 PM   #15246
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet Black View Post
Ubi is having another sale! This is quickly becoming my favourite store LOL. I picked up Watch_Dogs Complete for $6 CAD.
Enjoy some spider tank!!
Old Mar 22, 2019, 07:18 PM   #15247
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet Black View Post
Another sale? Same discounts or less?
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22, 2019, 09:02 PM   #15248
Jet Black
Radeon Sea Islands

Jet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
Another sale? Same discounts or less?
Similar on some but it's over a larger part of their catalogue now I think. "Spring Sale"
Jet Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22, 2019, 09:21 PM   #15249
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Shame I have most of the games now. You gotta love a good sale on AAA titles.
Old Mar 22, 2019, 11:43 PM   #15250
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh once held a door open for a complete strangerEvileh once held a door open for a complete strangerEvileh once held a door open for a complete strangerEvileh once held a door open for a complete stranger

Shadow of the Tomb Raider 25$ on Dlgamer.com

https://www.dlgamer.com/us/games/buy...b-raider-47787
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25, 2019, 12:06 PM   #15251
Athena
Radeon Sea Islands

Athena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Morrowind III for free today only 3.25.19

"As of today only, Bethesda is allowing anyone to download The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind completely free of charge on PC. To get Morrowind for yourself, all you have to do is have a Bethesda account and type in the code “TES25TH-MORROWIND” when logged into your account. After doing this, Morrowind will be added to your game library completely free of charge."

What ever a Bethesda account is. I prob have one from all the games from them I play but really I hate all these different accounts.
Old Mar 25, 2019, 12:31 PM   #15252
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post

"As of today only, Bethesda is allowing anyone to download The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind completely free of charge on PC. To get Morrowind for yourself, all you have to do is have a Bethesda account and type in the code “TES25TH-MORROWIND” when logged into your account. After doing this, Morrowind will be added to your game library completely free of charge."

What ever a Bethesda account is. I prob have one from all the games from them I play but really I hate all these different accounts.
Its a forums or bethesda shop account, and requires you to use the bethesda app to install and use the game. Big nup on my end.
Old Mar 25, 2019, 01:58 PM   #15253
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshadowcult View Post
Its a forums or bethesda shop account, and requires you to use the bethesda app to install and use the game. Big nup on my end.
yip.. hard pass!
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25, 2019, 05:35 PM   #15254
Nascar24
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

awww yeah! Add to the Launcher lottery! Wont run this one at start up though!
Nascar24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25, 2019, 05:43 PM   #15255
Beak
Radeon Northern Islands

Location: United States BuRp!!! Dey Dont make CheeKins likE day uSed TA!!
Beak is still being judged by the masses

GuildWars 2 https://www.guildwars2.com/en/shop/

50% coupon, GW2WELCOMEBACK
Old Mar 26, 2019, 12:09 AM   #15256
ugly
Radeon R520

ugly is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Weak.

Bethesda gave away their previous entries in the series, Arena and Daggerfall, for free on previous anniversaries. I'm pretty sure they're still available.

What they didn't do is tie the free release of those games to a shitty, big publisher launcher that nobody wants.
ugly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2019, 04:21 AM   #15257
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

Quote:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Another world, another time, in the age of wonder. A thousand years ago, this land was green and good - until the Crystal cracked."

Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2019, 02:51 PM   #15258
azalea
Radeon R200

azalea can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyazalea can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyazalea can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I know there were worries about Humble Bundle quality since they were bought, but those worries can be safely laid to rest!

Old Mar 26, 2019, 06:43 PM   #15259
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

clannad will make you ball your eyes out. just sayin...
Old Apr 1, 2019, 02:03 AM   #15260
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
clannad will make you ball your eyes out. just sayin...
well...uuuhm... not really..

"Another world, another time, in the age of wonder. A thousand years ago, this land was green and good - until the Crystal cracked."

Old Apr 1, 2019, 03:31 PM   #15261
Athena
Radeon Sea Islands

Athena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post
well...uuuhm... not really..
Other than not crying how did you like the game? I did like the anime so was thinking about the game, Steam charges 49 bucks for just the one game so it is a good deal.
Old Apr 1, 2019, 07:38 PM   #15262
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

oh, my bad, i thought it WAS the anime. Didnt realise it was a clannad game.
Old Apr 2, 2019, 03:33 AM   #15263
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Quote:
oh, my bad, i thought it WAS the anime. Didnt realise it was a clannad game.
you mean the tv-series from 2007?

Old Apr 2, 2019, 03:35 AM   #15264
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Quote:
Other than not crying how did you like the game? I did like the anime so was thinking about the game, Steam charges 49 bucks for just the one game so it is a good deal.
I'm not a big fan of Anime-games, so there's that. But i guess it was ok for what it is. Seyiji would be a more fitting member to tell you something about the quality of this game.

Old Apr 2, 2019, 07:02 PM   #15265
Seyiji
Team 🌙 Moon

Seyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post
I'm not a big fan of Anime-games, so there's that. But i guess it was ok for what it is. Seyiji would be a more fitting member to tell you something about the quality of this game.
Naw man not a fan of this one. Visual novels aint my bag too many words not enough gameplay. I get my visual novel kick looking at rage every day. Best vn this side of the mason sux my dixon line ^_^

-"---"-
Rage3D PC Gaming Hit-List
Official PC Gaming Deals Thread
Has the above thread been misplaced/renamed/merged/stickied/locked? Well then there's a doins transpirin! Find the tome and bring forth the sacrifice to restore peace and order.
"VIAGRA FALLS, slowly I turned, and step by step, inch by inch, I walked up to him, I smashed him, I hit him, I bonked him, I bopped him, I socked him and I mashed his face and I knocked him down."
Seyiji is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2, 2019, 07:52 PM   #15266
Megaman
Packing heat!

Oxenfree is free on Epic

Old Apr 3, 2019, 04:28 PM   #15267
YellowBeard
Radeon Arctic Islands

YellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwards

Waifu Hunter on Steam had the best review of Clannad.

“For the low price of $50 (for a decade old game), you can spend several hours watching a generic girl's eyes try to escape from her poorly drawn face.”
the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!”

YellowBeard says, "Fold ya scurvy b*st*rds!"
YellowBeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4, 2019, 12:37 AM   #15268
KAC
KAC

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Gays, got some game codes. Hit me if you want.

ENSLAVED™: Odyssey to the West™ Premium Edition
PAC-MAN™ Championship Edition DX+
Project CARS
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4, 2019, 03:19 AM   #15269
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBeard View Post
Waifu Hunter on Steam had the best review of Clannad.

“For the low price of $50 (for a decade old game), you can spend several hours watching a generic girl's eyes try to escape from her poorly drawn face.”
while that might be the case for a lot of Anime games, Clannad wasn't THAT bad. Of course it wasn't worth 50 bucks or anything near that

Old Apr 4, 2019, 03:27 AM   #15270
Seyiji
Team 🌙 Moon

Seyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Gays, got some game codes. Hit me if you want.

ENSLAVED™: Odyssey to the West™ Premium Edition

-"---"-
Rage3D PC Gaming Hit-List
Official PC Gaming Deals Thread
Has the above thread been misplaced/renamed/merged/stickied/locked? Well then there's a doins transpirin! Find the tome and bring forth the sacrifice to restore peace and order.
"VIAGRA FALLS, slowly I turned, and step by step, inch by inch, I walked up to him, I smashed him, I hit him, I bonked him, I bopped him, I socked him and I mashed his face and I knocked him down."
Seyiji is online now   Reply With Quote