Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old Apr 16, 2013, 05:36 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
switchAMG
FCK TRMP

switchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Default Ipad Mini case with shoulder strap

Any links or ideas ragers?

Ideally something like an otterbox with a strap...
switchAMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2013, 05:39 PM   #2
Zero
Sass hole

Zero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English Channel

please refrain from telling other forum members to "Go eat a buffet of dicks." in the future.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2013, 05:41 PM   #3
Zero
Sass hole

Zero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English Channel

Otherwise something like this is the only thing I could find:

http://www.over-board.co.uk/waterpro...ase-black.html

please refrain from telling other forum members to "Go eat a buffet of dicks." in the future.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 16, 2013, 05:51 PM   #4
switchAMG
FCK TRMP

switchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Yea I am having a tough time finding one -- its for my little guy. He uses his ipad mini for speech, so when he goes to preschool I want him to be able to strap it over his shoulder when he is playing or whatever.
switchAMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2013, 06:52 PM   #5
DigitalDemon
Swordless Mimetown

DigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwards

If I had the money I would buy this: http://www.saddlebackleather.com/Cla...ategory=301415
DigitalDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2013, 07:28 PM   #6
Zero
Sass hole

https://discussions.apple.com/thread...art=0&tstart=0

Check out lasender's post on the topic. I like her suggestion and it seems to be inline with the sort of use you're talking about for your kid. Basically a case like the Otterbox Defender for ruggedness inside a bag with a strap like the Chatbag.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Old Apr 16, 2013, 08:00 PM   #7
switchAMG
FCK TRMP

Thanks dude, chatbag looks perfect -- hopefully the mini one comes out soon.
Old Apr 17, 2013, 11:28 PM   #8
kytprice
Autism Awareness

kytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Switch I have been using a Gumdrop case for Adam's ipad since day one. And believe me it has been a lifesaver. I just checked they now offer one for the mini. Most people including parents that have seen his have switched from otterboxs to the gumdrop cases. They are tough as nails. Believe me I've seen his go sailing through the air more than once without a scratch. Just a thought.
kytprice is offline   Reply With Quote