Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old Apr 5, 2013, 03:31 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
nycdarkness
ಠ_ಠ

nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Default HTC One preorder sprint 99.99

For those who like sprint. NOT S HTC ONE I mean.

Mods please fix.

nycdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5, 2013, 03:44 PM   #2
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

Nice! Fixed I think.
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
shrike126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7, 2013, 05:16 AM   #3
CoS_Ethan

CoS_Ethan is still being judged by the masses

The One has the best design in the world of Android phones...
CoS_Ethan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 7, 2013, 09:15 AM   #4
metroidfox
dAMD fanATical nVidiot

metroidfox can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymetroidfox can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

There's the Xperia Z too. The Nexus 4 isn't bad either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr()ZaC
Spyre, I told you before! I won't let you have mensechs with metroidfox nor give you the secret address to the admins p0rn server! :drool:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Villainess
:lol: @ sig ............ now get me OUTTA THERE!! :mad:
metroidfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7, 2013, 06:25 PM   #5
CurrentlyPissed
Mad, not drunk.

CurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled with

You can pre-order with ATT as well, but it's 199. Release is Apr 19th.
Quote:
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it back. Remember when life is dragging you back, you are just moments away from springing forward.

So keep aiming.

-Interwebz
CurrentlyPissed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7, 2013, 06:38 PM   #6
Maverick123w
WhoDey

Maverick123w is still being judged by the masses

Anandtech's review of this phone was incredibly in depth. Phone looks fantastic, but I never hear about it. They need to market the hell out of this phone.
Maverick123w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7, 2013, 07:20 PM   #7
Xiro
Oo

Xiro can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyXiro can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

In my opinion I could care less what the phone is constructed of. I care about Battery life, Storage size, Screen quality, Camera quality, Sound quality, Updates!
Sooner or later one of these manufacturers are going to take all the best from every phone and finally make a great phone. Motorolas battery life, SD card slot, Best screen (manufacture debatable), HTC/Nokia camera, HTC sound (Im looking at you front facing speakers ) etc. Put that crap in a blender, encase it in plastic, metal, glass, whatever and gimme the phone.
Xiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7, 2013, 07:49 PM   #8
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

So does this mean the iPhone should be free? Or maybe they should pay people to use one, since this phone is so much more premium and all.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote