Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old Apr 3, 2013, 08:47 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Omega53
Rage veteran

Omega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Default Droid DNA $20 on newegg

Is it worth it?
Omega53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3, 2013, 08:59 AM   #2
wc326
Radeon Arctic Islands

wc326 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultywc326 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

is it working..
CS:S Office Server IP: 66.151.138.37:27015

http://sc2sig.com/s/sea/91428-1.png
wc326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3, 2013, 09:05 AM   #3
ZaP911
Come again?!

ZaP911 is still being judged by the masses

ZaP911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 3, 2013, 09:14 AM   #4
AdelphiaX
Radeon Caribbean Islands

AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Didn't you just get an iphone and give an S3 to the g/f (who's an ex now)?

Or was that Nunz? Why do I get you two confused....
Old Apr 3, 2013, 09:24 AM   #5
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

No, not me.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3, 2013, 10:06 AM   #6
mrbaggs
Ashes to Ashes

mrbaggs is still being judged by the masses

Definitely worth it. DNA is an excellent phone, i've had once since November when I upgraded from my Galaxy Nexus.

Great screen and battery life.
Old Apr 3, 2013, 10:47 AM   #7
Lupine
Administrator

Lupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Nice phone. Verizon removing the sd expansion slot kills it for me, otherwise would be hard to resist at that price-point.
Lupine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3, 2013, 07:13 PM   #8
wonder squirrel
Godlike

wonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete stranger

Not a huge fan of the DNA myself. There is a lot of little quirky **** about it that I don't like.

Old Apr 13, 2013, 02:55 PM   #9
Omega53
Rage veteran

Omega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Bought it. 5" 1080p screen was too hard to pass up. I don't care about gpu performance as I use my iPhone 5 for games. I just needed a bigger phone for web and netflix. This should work beautifully
Old Apr 15, 2013, 09:23 AM   #10
nycdarkness
ಠ_ಠ

nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega53 View Post
Bought it. 5" 1080p screen was too hard to pass up. I don't care about gpu performance as I use my iPhone 5 for games. I just needed a bigger phone for web and netflix. This should work beautifully
Battery life is about same as my i5 in my experience, after roming was actually better.

nycdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15, 2013, 08:07 PM   #11
RealyPssd
Rage3D Veteran

RealyPssd is still being judged by the masses

No link...? US only?
RealyPssd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2013, 08:09 AM   #12
Omega53
Rage veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealyPssd View Post
No link...? US only?
Go to newegg. Then under cell phones go to verizon deals