Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old Mar 16, 2013, 02:14 AM   #31
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

If money is not a concern, then S4 seems to be the best one out.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16, 2013, 04:26 PM   #32
wabbitslayer
Elmer J. Fudd, Esq.

wabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

I would get the Droid DNA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Does it really matter that much to you? Holy ****. It's almost like some of you want to argue about the most mundane, irrelevant, insensible **** just to argue about something.
wabbitslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16, 2013, 04:55 PM   #33
FX-Overclocking
Radeon Arctic Islands

FX-Overclocking once held a door open for a complete strangerFX-Overclocking once held a door open for a complete strangerFX-Overclocking once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverclockN' View Post
Definitely not going S3, the screen sucks. If I go Galaxy, it will be the S4 since. Makes nonsense to do an S3.

Choices are Droid and S4.
Oh good googly moogly don't get a Droid series phone... pure phail.

Persistence is the first, and the most important, condition for success.

"There is all the difference in the world between treating people equally and attempting to make them equal." - F.A. Hayek
FX-Overclocking is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Mar 16, 2013, 05:08 PM   #34
Zero
Sass hole

Zero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English Channel

He likely won't try to ass**** it over a pool table.

please refrain from telling other forum members to "Go eat a buffet of dicks." in the future.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16, 2013, 05:40 PM   #35
Sazar
Rage3D Spammer

Sazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by FX-Overclocking View Post
Why?
Sazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16, 2013, 05:41 PM   #36
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Yeah man its not able to withstand the weight of a person leaning on it. Its way too flimsy.

Dont get a Droid.
Zalman CNPS9900LED on AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE @ 3.2ghz
Gigabyte GA-MA790FXT-UD5P
4gb Patriot Viper Series Low Latency DDR3 1600
8gb Patriot Gamer 2 series Performance DDR3 1600
Dell E2210 (22" widescreen) monitor + AMD Radeon R9 290
Western Digital Caviar Black 500gb 7200RPM SATA
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition on Asus Xonar Xense
Sasquach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16, 2013, 08:11 PM   #37
FX-Overclocking
Radeon Arctic Islands

FX-Overclocking once held a door open for a complete strangerFX-Overclocking once held a door open for a complete strangerFX-Overclocking once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazar View Post
Why?
They don't have the build quality of a Samsung or Apple product. Plus Motoblur is terrible. Plus the S4 just came out.

"There is all the difference in the world between treating people equally and attempting to make them equal." - F.A. Hayek
Old Mar 16, 2013, 08:22 PM   #38
nycdarkness
ಠ_ಠ

nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

S4 > DNA. The us s4 will pac a similar proc but clocked higher I believe compare to the DNA. The dna battery is smaller and not removable and there is no SD on the DNA. So your looking at 2 phones both 1080p with the same proc, and one is better with battery and sd. It's a no brainer.

nycdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16, 2013, 08:51 PM   #39
Maverick123w
WhoDey

Maverick123w is still being judged by the masses

Between the 2 of those, S4 without a doubt. I prefer the over saturated amoled screens, so for me the screen contest isn't even close. Larger battery, SD storage, and it's running 4.2.2 out of the box. It's also not locked to one carrier so it's significantly more likely to get updates long term.

If you're in to modding, the community will likely be larger than any other android phone on the market. Also as much as I dislike touchwiz it >>>> anything running sense 4.x

Now have you considered the upcoming HTC One? The newest version of sense launching on it seems to be getting much better reviews and the build quality should destroy the S4. The camera will be the wild card between the 2.
Maverick123w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 2013, 02:22 AM   #40
Gandalfthewhite
Hardware Enthusiast

Gandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled with

Subscriber

yeah I would lean towards the HTC One will be on every major carrier. I have the DNA and just flash a new rom last night to get sense 5 (the version that will be on the ONE) pretty ****ing nice.

HOURGLASS = most appropriate named ICON/CURSOR in the Windows world :-)

In a dank corner of ATI central, the carpet covered with corn flakes, the faint sound of clicking can be heard........Click......click, click............as the fate of the graphics world and the future of the human race hangs in the balance.

I know....I know........Keep my day job :-)- catcather
Gandalfthewhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 2013, 07:23 AM   #41
Hardwood
Radeon Evergreen

Hardwood is still being judged by the masses

enough with the android iphone banality.
Just get a Blackberry Z10.
<---Computer #1 in System Specs Button

Computer #2) MSI A88X-G45, AMD A10-7850K, IGP, AMD 2x4GB 2133 Ram (R938G2130U1K), Antec 750w True, 128GB Sandisk SSD, 1TB WD Black, Win 10pro x64
Computer#3) GA-MA790FX, AMD 955, Thermaltake 550w, ASUS HD5870, Win10pro x86
Hardwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 2013, 09:58 AM   #42
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

I'm not into modding at all, so that won't play into it.

I'm leaning toward the One and S4 now. I thought I looked at the One and One X in the sores and didn't like it...but I think I may have confused it with something else?
Old Mar 17, 2013, 10:00 AM   #43
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Stick to the S4, imo. It will have better support thanks to Samsung.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 2013, 10:00 AM   #44
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Samsung seems to be tops when it comes to software updates as well now (completely opposite of when they started with Android). That's a factor if you aren't looking to do custom roms.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 2013, 10:14 AM   #45
ice
Rage3D Spammer

ice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badges

As far as I know, the One isn't out yet so you couldn't have seen it. I hate the name schemes of those phones, who the **** would think the One is better than the One X at first glance? Or the 400 other "One <insert letter here> devices? Get some new damn names HTC.

6600k|16GB of GSkill|500GB 850 Pro|Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 |Asus Z170-AR|Windows 10 64 Enterprise

360 games

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
Loose = The bolts are loose.
There = She is there now.
Their = They have their things.
They're = They're going to the mall.
To = They came to the house.
Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Your = Your dinner is ready.
You're = If you're 150lbs you'd better have a 6 pack.
ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 2013, 10:18 AM   #46
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice View Post
As far as I know, the One isn't out yet so you couldn't have seen it. I hate the name schemes of those phones, who the **** would think the One is better than the One X at first glance? Or the 400 other "One <insert letter here> devices? Get some new damn names HTC.
I think HTC has a bit more to worry about than just names... They're really sinking themselves...
Old Mar 17, 2013, 10:21 AM   #47
wazman
Resident Curmudgeon

wazman once held a door open for a complete strangerwazman once held a door open for a complete strangerwazman once held a door open for a complete strangerwazman once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
And newer isn't a valid option for you?
Justin Bieber's music is newer than the Beatles' music.

Does that make it better?

RIP, Hannibal. RIP, Shadow. RIP, Mitchell. RIP, Annie. RIP, Jones.
wazman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 2013, 10:24 AM   #48
Zero
Sass hole

Zero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English Channel

Pick:

a) Did not read the thread
b) Does not know what he's talking about
c) trolling
d) plain old stupid

please refrain from telling other forum members to "Go eat a buffet of dicks." in the future.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Old Mar 17, 2013, 10:27 AM   #49
ice
Rage3D Spammer

ice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
I think HTC has a bit more to worry about than just names... They're really sinking themselves...
That may be, but their naming is still ridiculous.

HTC One S
HTC One V
HTC One X
HTC One XL
HTC One X+

And yet the plain vanilla HTC One is the best of them all. It makes no sense.

6600k|16GB of GSkill|500GB 850 Pro|Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 |Asus Z170-AR|Windows 10 64 Enterprise

360 games

Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Old Mar 17, 2013, 10:52 AM   #50
kytprice
Autism Awareness

kytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
They don't have the build quality of a Samsung or Apple product. Plus Motoblur is terrible. Plus the S4 just came out.
I don't know FX I have been a long time Razr owner and haven't had one problem. A little slow to get jelly bean. I just got the update. But they don't really have anything to compete with the likes of the S4 right now anyway. But Motorola has always been rock solid for me. And I've owned a lot of them since the original Droid. But HTC and Samsung have always been OK too. LG Revolution on the other hand piece of ****. Back on subject if it was me I would go with the S4.
kytprice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 2013, 10:56 AM   #51
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytprice View Post
I don't know FX I have been a long time Razr owner and haven't had one problem. A little slow to get jelly bean. I just got the update. But they don't really have anything to compete with the likes of the S4 right now anyway. But Motorola has always been rock solid for me. And I've owned a lot of them since the original Droid. But HTC and Samsung have always been OK too. LG Revolution on the other hand piece of ****. Back on subject if it was me I would go with the S4.
FX is the only one in the history of ever who thinks Motorola's build quality sucks I think FX's user quality just sucks.
Old Mar 17, 2013, 11:10 AM   #52
Apocalypsee
Radeon Sea Islands

Apocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppersApocalypsee has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Motorola build quality sucks? I just don't know what to say about that, a couple of phones I owned is rock solid, the Razr and Atrix 2. Samsung S3 is cheap plastic crap as compared to any Moto phones.

Back to topic, I'd take the Droid DNA, which is basically called HTC Butterfly in my country, absolutely love the phone. SLCD3 is awesome if you don't fancy punchy color or deep blacks on S.AMOLED screens and sharper too if you hate pentile matrix display. S4 might have an edge on cameras though, but I really REALLY HATE Samsung 'soap' formfactor and cheap-feel plastic housing, it feels like it isn't worth it to buy the phone because the phone itself screams cheap. As a comparison I tried Lumia 920, that had the best case on a phones ever, feels rock solid on hand and because it's heavy it feels sturdy as well.
If 3 fans left the station at 10:30am cooling at a temp of 63c and one fan was derailed by a stray sata cable on the track, how long would it take all 3 fans to get on Seyiji's last nerve?

(a) Mmmm donuts
(b) 70c
(c) Hey there muscly arms, why the long face?
(d) Must use fire.
Apocalypsee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 2013, 11:48 AM   #53
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I wouldn't call the S3 "cheap plastic crap." That's just not true. I owned a Droid X and my father uses the Razr. Motorola's build quality is excellent, but stop saying the S3 is crap when that's just not true. The build quality on the S3 is fine.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 2013, 11:53 AM   #54
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypsee View Post
Motorola build quality sucks? I just don't know what to say about that, a couple of phones I owned is rock solid, the Razr and Atrix 2. Samsung S3 is cheap plastic crap as compared to any Moto phones.

Back to topic, I'd take the Droid DNA, which is basically called HTC Butterfly in my country, absolutely love the phone. SLCD3 is awesome if you don't fancy punchy color or deep blacks on S.AMOLED screens and sharper too if you hate pentile matrix display. S4 might have an edge on cameras though, but I really REALLY HATE Samsung 'soap' formfactor and cheap-feel plastic housing, it feels like it isn't worth it to buy the phone because the phone itself screams cheap. As a comparison I tried Lumia 920, that had the best case on a phones ever, feels rock solid on hand and because it's heavy it feels sturdy as well.
I've owned 2 Moto phones and 2 Moto tablets. Now own an S3, and I absolutely don't feel that it's "cheap plastic crap," relatively speaking. Moto builds solid phones, Samsung does as well. Having a glossy plastic back doesn't make it any more cheap plastic crap than having a full plastic case that just happens to be covered in a soft touch rubbery coating.
Old Mar 17, 2013, 12:23 PM   #55
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazman View Post
Justin Bieber's music is newer than the Beatles' music.

Does that make it better?
Yes.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 2013, 02:39 PM   #56
ice
Rage3D Spammer

I've been kicking the **** out of my X2 because it's gotten to bad lately, but I haven't broken it. That includes throwing it against a concrete wall (in a $.30 case) and it hasn't broken. There's still not real physical damage, which may attest to the cheap case being better than expected, but the point remains. I've also punched the screen and slammed it face down on a table.

Yeah, Motorola build quality does not suck.

But anyway, I don't even know what phone I'm getting still. This dumb Andros 320GPU pisses me off. Half decent or not it doesn't compare to what the overseas people get, and that's what pisses me off.

360 games

Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Old Mar 17, 2013, 04:07 PM   #57
Zero
Sass hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
I wouldn't call the S3 "cheap plastic crap." That's just not true. I owned a Droid X and my father uses the Razr. Motorola's build quality is excellent, but stop saying the S3 is crap when that's just not true. The build quality on the S3 is fine.
It's the density and form factor. It feels flimsy in the hand, not solid. Some people interpret that as cheap. Build quality is an altogether different thing and the S3 is not terrible in that regard.

Feel is irrelevant anyway, since it in no way affects functionality. Besides, an S3 + case feels great.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Old Mar 17, 2013, 05:03 PM   #58
nycdarkness
ಠ_ಠ

nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

S3 does not have poor build quality. There is nothing wrong with plastic. Feel preference is completely different. I prefer metal over plastic which is why I would buy the ONE over the s4. Some of you act like the phone comes with scuffs, cracked, light bleeding, bent, dents and all sorts of other weird ****.

Btw all the bolded items are all the issues related with new in box i5s. Infact I have yet to open more than a handful 100% pristine iphone 5 and I opened a **** ton of them removing lte sims. So as far as materials goes it doesn't really mater. If the phone can survive day to day abuse and work fine that's all its intended.

nycdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 2013, 08:10 PM   #59
FX-Overclocking
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
FX is the only one in the history of ever who thinks Motorola's build quality sucks I think FX's user quality just sucks.
Don't be fooled. Just because a phone is heavy, or looks clunky doesn't mean it has good build quality. The iPhone 4's were heavy and looked solid, but shattered like crazy. Same with Moto, they might "feel" solid, but having owned three I can tell you they're junk. A have a friend who's owned the exact same three phones and had somewhat similar experiences. Samsung and HTC make far better phones. As does Apple, now that the iP5 lost the retarded glass backs and rim.

Old Mar 17, 2013, 08:22 PM   #60
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Quote:
Don't be fooled. Just because a phone is heavy, or looks clunky doesn't mean it has good build quality. The iPhone 4's were heavy and looked solid, but shattered like crazy. Same with Moto, they might "feel" solid, but having owned three I can tell you they're junk. A have a friend who's owned the exact same three phones and had somewhat similar experiences. Samsung and HTC make far better phones. As does Apple, now that the iP5 lost the retarded glass backs and rim.
I've owned more Moto devices than you. I'm not fooled. My current tablet has taken a tumble down my concrete stairs and works perfectly. Just some scratches. I have many friends and family members with Moto phones, only one family member has problems and he's acknowledged he treats his phones like ****. You've got a whole forum telling you you're wrong and still won't come off it. That shouldn't be a big surprise to me though, considering your track record in P&R.

Last edited by Elysian : Mar 17, 2013 at 08:30 PM.