Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Console Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Console Gaming A place to discuss our favourite past and present gaming consoles. Talk about your favorite games, get nostalgic and share tips and strategies.

Old May 30, 2019, 10:53 AM   #4201
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Athena
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Athena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Wow that is just O_o
But I think I would love to play it just the same.
Old Jun 8, 2019, 05:16 PM   #4202
Quickstrike
Verification Required.

Quickstrike once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Quickstrike once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Quickstrike once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Quickstrike once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Quickstrike once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Quickstrike once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor_of_War View Post
Its Kojima. Of course its going to be good, and weird.
Damn. The production value..
Gotta play the game just for the cut-scenes - which I'm sure will be like 75% of the game.

Main PC : Intel Core i7 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, ASUS P8P67 Pro, 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws X 1866-DDR3, Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 Boost, Sound Blaster Zx, Klipsch 5.1 Ultras, Samsung 256GB 840 Pro SSD, 8TB Seagate Archive, 6TB WD Black, 4TB HGST, 3.0TB Seagate x 2, 1.5TB Seagate x 2, Corsair AX850W PSU, Cooler Master HAF 932, 21" NEC [email protected]

HTPC : Intel Core i5 3570K, CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Evo, Asus Maximus V Gene, 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws X 1600-DDR3, ASUS 5850 Direct CU, Crucial M4 256GB SSD, Silverstone Strider Gold Evolution 750W, Silverstone SG09B.

Virtual Server : Intel Core2Quad Q6600, Thermalright Ultra-120 eXtreme, Gigabyte P35-DS3R, 16GB OCZ DDR2, eVGA 8800GTX, 74GB Raptor, 500GB Seagate x 4, Intel Ethernet port x 4, Silverstone TJ06.
Quickstrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2019, 11:56 PM   #4203
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwards

Yeah, graphics & production look great. Honestly I'm just not that interested though, as the story looks like Kojima's gone off the George Lucas deep end.

Ryzen 2600x - Radeon 580 - 16 gigs memory

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jul 28, 2019, 06:20 PM   #4204
BababooeyHTJ
Radeon Arctic Islands

BababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird singsBababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird singsBababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird singsBababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird singsBababooeyHTJ knows why the caged bird sings

Picked up Persona 5 since I have been hearing good things. Do I ever regret that purchase. I'm not even going to get my $13 out of it. I haven't gotten so frustrated with a game in ages. The dungeons are just awful. You can't regenerate mana while in a dungeon. Enemies respawn as soon as you leave the room and there is forced backtracking. You can only save in safe rooms. I could go on. It's as if they took the worst aspects of different games and put it all together. It's far too easy to lose over an hour of progress and I don't have the time for that headache. I really don't get what anyone could see in the game.
BababooeyHTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2019, 02:53 AM   #4205
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Started playing Days Gone - Some of the amazing details in this game rivals rdr2 imo

Quote:
I cannot but conclude that the Bulk of your Natives, to be the most pernicious Race of little odious Vermin that Nature ever suffered to crawl upon the Surface of the Earth.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2019, 01:24 PM   #4206
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeoncrawler View Post
Started playing Days Gone - Some of the amazing details in this game rivals rdr2 imo
I had been looking forward to that game for a long time, but the reviews put me off. I'll have to look into it a bit more.
Old Aug 5, 2019, 08:12 AM   #4207
zcaa0g

zcaa0g is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverclockN' View Post
I had been looking forward to that game for a long time, but the reviews put me off. I'll have to look into it a bit more.

Most people who have played the game have strongly disagreed with the "reviews" for what it is worth.
zcaa0g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20, 2019, 12:30 AM   #4208
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Sony Buys Spider-Man Developer Insomniac Games
https://kotaku.com/sony-buys-spider-...mpression=true

Quote:
I cannot but conclude that the Bulk of your Natives, to be the most pernicious Race of little odious Vermin that Nature ever suffered to crawl upon the Surface of the Earth.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20, 2019, 08:36 AM   #4209
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeoncrawler View Post
Congrats Java!
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
shrike126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24, 2019, 07:05 PM   #4210
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Congrats on the more corporate environment that is soon to come.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27, 2019, 01:39 PM   #4211
Java Cool Dude
With my family

Java Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
You should see my new salary mashAllah!
Java Cool Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27, 2019, 03:14 PM   #4212
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Java Cool Dude View Post
Could be worth it if you can stand the culture change.

Wife went through the same thing with her company being bought by a big studio in Santa Monica as well. Culture changed quite a bit but it hasnt gotten to the point where she is leaving.

I do look forward the Spiderman 2 though

Old Aug 27, 2019, 11:31 PM   #4213
Arioch
3D Vision Fanboy

Arioch can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyArioch can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Java Cool Dude View Post
PC port incoming.....
Arioch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28, 2019, 08:49 AM   #4214
logical
What is my purpose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
Forgot we were talking about Insomniac here. You guys already have a close relationship with Sony so things probably wont change much.

Bring on Spiderman 2 PS5 exclusive. Make it 4k60... and that water better look amazing Java.

Old Sep 19, 2019, 10:16 PM   #4215
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Bought my PS4 last October or November, and have been playing and purchasing games since then. Here is what I have so far, and am starting to struggle to find more exclusives. I haven't bought Until Dawn yet, but I'm not really interested in horror stuff. I do plan on getting Kingdom Hearts, the remastered games and new one next. May pick up Days Gone as well.

Any other recommendations?

Beaten
God of War
Horizon: Zero Dawn
The Last of Us: Remastered
Detroit: Become Human
Spiderman
Red Dead Redemption II
Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection
Uncharted 4
Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

Backlog
Shadow of the Colossus (currently playing)
Ratchet and Clank
The Last Guardian
Killzone: Shadow Fall