Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old Mar 23, 2013, 06:04 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
t0adp1p3
Radeon Arctic Islands

t0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Default Xcom: enemy unknown full port heading to ios.

t0adp1p3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24, 2013, 05:50 PM   #2
chigger_ns
Do the Xmas Cart-moon

chigger_ns can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultychigger_ns can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Very good!
Old Mar 27, 2013, 09:38 AM   #3
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Destroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird sings

Might be the first iPad game I buy. This coming to the phone too?
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Mar 27, 2013, 12:20 PM   #4
Maverick123w
WhoDey

Maverick123w is still being judged by the masses

Wow, impressive. The way it plays would actually be fantastic on a touch device.
Maverick123w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27, 2013, 07:43 PM   #5
t0adp1p3
Radeon Arctic Islands

t0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroy View Post
Might be the first iPad game I buy. This coming to the phone too?
Yeah they said iPad and iPhone.
Old Mar 28, 2013, 03:39 AM   #6
FX-Overclocking
Radeon Arctic Islands

FX-Overclocking once held a door open for a complete strangerFX-Overclocking once held a door open for a complete strangerFX-Overclocking once held a door open for a complete stranger

Gaming on a phone is not something I'd be into, but on a pad it could work.

Persistence is the first, and the most important, condition for success.

"There is all the difference in the world between treating people equally and attempting to make them equal." - F.A. Hayek
FX-Overclocking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28, 2013, 03:49 AM   #7
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Hi, I just jizzed shorts. Instant buy bitches!
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28, 2013, 03:05 PM   #8
FX-Overclocking
Radeon Arctic Islands

FX-Overclocking once held a door open for a complete strangerFX-Overclocking once held a door open for a complete strangerFX-Overclocking once held a door open for a complete stranger

BTW, getting titles like to be exclusive is how Apple should go about burrying Android if they really wanted to.

Persistence is the first, and the most important, condition for success.

"There is all the difference in the world between treating people equally and attempting to make them equal." - F.A. Hayek
FX-Overclocking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28, 2013, 03:07 PM   #9
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Games aren't going to bury Android..
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28, 2013, 03:55 PM   #10
somewon
Rage3D Veteran

somewon is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by FX-Overclocking View Post
BTW, getting titles like to be exclusive is how Apple should go about burrying Android if they really wanted to.
Dream on.
somewon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2013, 07:49 AM   #11
t0adp1p3
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Games aren't going to bury Android..
I agree it's been lopsided in apples favor since day one by a large margin and android is sill more popular. Android just keeps growing. I do a lot of portable gaming only reason I don't switch. I also think it will be like this for a long time.
Old Mar 29, 2013, 08:43 AM   #12
aviphysics
Atari 800 FTW

aviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by FX-Overclocking View Post
You mean titles that were released months ago on 3 other platforms? I don't think so. I just can't imagine it would be a great deal of fun to play this on a phone anyway.
Old Mar 29, 2013, 09:35 AM   #13
t0adp1p3
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviphysics View Post
You mean titles that were released months ago on 3 other platforms? I don't think so. I just can't imagine it would be a great deal of fun to play this on a phone anyway.
I think it will be fun on the iPad and if it supports iCloud sync, taking a turn here and there on the phone while on the go, sounds like fun to me. I know it's not up there with the fun that can be had putting a clock or weather widget on your home screen or arranging your icons, but it sounds fun nonetheless. Different strokes for different folks.
Old Mar 30, 2013, 12:23 AM   #14
aviphysics
Atari 800 FTW

aviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0adp1p3 View Post
I think it will be fun on the iPad and if it supports iCloud sync, taking a turn here and there on the phone while on the go, sounds like fun to me. I know it's not up there with the fun that can be had putting a clock or weather widget on your home screen or arranging your icons, but it sounds fun nonetheless. Different strokes for different folks.
What I want from my phone is Google Now, turn by turn navigation, some podcast apps, yelp, internet search, facebook, e-mail, a decent camera that automatically backs up photos to my Google account and things like that. I rarely play games on my phone. When I do, it is almost always a puzzle game of some sort. I just don't see games as killer apps for phones no matter how cool they are. If a game is really that good and available on PC or console, I am likely going to just get it for PC or console.

Last edited by aviphysics : Mar 30, 2013 at 12:26 AM.
aviphysics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2013, 08:22 AM   #15
t0adp1p3
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviphysics View Post
What I want from my phone is Google Now, turn by turn navigation, some podcast apps, yelp, internet search, facebook, e-mail, a decent camera that automatically backs up photos to my Google account and things like that. I rarely play games on my phone. When I do, it is almost always a puzzle game of some sort. I just don't see games as killer apps for phones no matter how cool they are. If a game is really that good and available on PC or console, I am likely going to just get it for PC or console.

That's because your mature. I see your point, but I do game on mine especially when im stuck waiting for something.