Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Jun 19, 2019, 03:53 AM   #241
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Why the hell does Bethesda net not have an auto fill in password option
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 2019, 03:54 AM   #242
Thr0tt
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Thr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

New patch turns my game into a stuttering mess, good work. Uninstalled.
Old Jun 19, 2019, 04:08 AM   #243
Dave
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
Why the hell does Bethesda net not have an auto fill in password option
And why does the damned thing not minimize on launch when you set it to do just that.
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 19, 2019, 04:39 AM   #244
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
And why does the damned thing not minimize on launch when you set it to do just that.
We need to rally some troops and take it to the streets!!! Who is with us???....

I'll see myself out.
Old Jun 19, 2019, 06:43 AM   #245
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Destroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird sings

Oh the humanity, won't someone think of the children?!
Old Jun 19, 2019, 09:49 AM   #246
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh once held a door open for a complete strangerEvileh once held a door open for a complete strangerEvileh once held a door open for a complete strangerEvileh once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thr0tt View Post
New patch turns my game into a stuttering mess, good work. Uninstalled.
The game stutters anyhow somewhat.
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23, 2019, 05:22 AM   #247
Megaman
Packing heat!

Would I be going against Rage3D code of conduct by saying I'm really enjoying this? Although I'm only just out of the opening playthrough is it too early to suggest such blasphemy?

The new sharpening setting came just in time, too!

Last edited by Megaman : Jun 23, 2019 at 05:29 AM.
Old Jun 23, 2019, 12:18 PM   #248
Evileh

Evileh once held a door open for a complete strangerEvileh once held a door open for a complete strangerEvileh once held a door open for a complete strangerEvileh once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Would I be going against Rage3D code of conduct by saying I'm really enjoying this? Although I'm only just out of the opening playthrough is it too early to suggest such blasphemy?

The new sharpening setting came just in time, too!
No, it's not a bad game.
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Old Jun 23, 2019, 12:35 PM   #249
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

It is a terrible game. How can you like it? Megagay you have really fallen to the lowest bowels of human excrement.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23, 2019, 04:53 PM   #250
Evileh

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
It is a terrible game. How can you like it? Megagay you have really fallen to the lowest bowels of human excrement.
Im sure your maids are used to cleaning that up.....
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old Jun 23, 2019, 04:56 PM   #251
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

I think Chubz liked it, or at least he liked the combat.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23, 2019, 05:14 PM   #252
Megaman
Packing heat!

Might be too early, first impressions tend to come out positive until you venture in a little more but I also get this feeling I’m playing Aliens Colonial Marines.

That’s sure to be a bad sign!
Old Jun 23, 2019, 06:58 PM   #253
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

I like it. Looks nice, good gunplay, nice time waster.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23, 2019, 11:07 PM   #254
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

I liked the game as well. Don't go on expecting some crazy game. It's good for what it was. I'd say mad Max was better though.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:21 AM   #255
Megaman
Packing heat!

Trying to enjoy this but each time I reach the "Dud Primer" bar in the Blackout mission where you find John Marshall the game crashes.....

Anyone else suffered from this horrific event and know wtf?
Old Yesterday, 08:29 AM   #256
Evileh

Quote:
Trying to enjoy this but each time I reach the "Dud Primer" bar in the Blackout mission where you find John Marshall the game crashes.....

The only repeatable crash I had was the new one with the mech, and it would crash when I shot another mech with the firestorm pistol... Since getting passed that one, not a single issue.
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old Yesterday, 08:54 AM   #257
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:

Do a file verification. Mine was corrupted and files were repaired after patch.

yoz
Old Yesterday, 10:54 AM   #258
Fuku2
Metal Guitarist

Fuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badges

The Night Sitter. 7/10
Old Yesterday, 11:47 AM   #259
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuku2 View Post
The Night Sitter. 7/10
Wrong thread?

yoz
Old Yesterday, 12:30 PM   #260
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:

Uninstalling fixes it.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:31 PM   #261
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Uninstalling fixes it.
TrollCop

yoz
Old Yesterday, 12:56 PM   #262
Fuku2
Metal Guitarist

Fuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesFuku2 doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Wrong thread?
Whoops!

Had more than one window open and got confused.
Old Yesterday, 12:57 PM   #263
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuku2 View Post
Whoops!

Had more than one window open and got confused.
It happens.

yoz
Old Yesterday, 05:14 PM   #264
Megaman
Packing heat!

I YouTubed that section to see what is actually going on after you enter the bar and can hear NPCs greeting you or you walk in the middle of a conversation, can’t remember, so it appears to be scripted/audio related.

I’ll give a verification a crack. If that and google fail me I’ll have to sit it out and hope for a fix in the next patch.
Old Yesterday, 10:05 PM   #265
Megaman
Packing heat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Do a file verification. Mine was corrupted and files were repaired after patch.
Quite a few dudes have recommended a verification after the latest patch will fix crashing issues so there is hope!!!

Won't be able to test for another 6.5 hours

This whole crashing thing brings back Skyrim memories...
Old Today, 03:51 AM   #266
Megaman
Packing heat!

700 MB repair download. Problem fixed.

I'd rep ya acroig but can't.
Old Today, 11:02 AM   #267
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
700 MB repair download. Problem fixed.

I'd rep ya acroig but can't.
NP bud, glad it worked.

yoz