Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old Oct 21, 2014, 08:13 PM   #691
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazar View Post
MKBHD review for the 6+ is up now (if you go back in his video history, the 6 review was also posted, and I posted it earlier in this thread).

not much of a review

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21, 2014, 09:50 PM   #692
Chuck
How's the flow tonight?

Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

http://www.gsmarena.com/apple_ipad_a...news-10003.php

iPad Air 2 confirmed with 2GB RAM and 3-core chip. That's it, ordering again after I cancelled my initial order.
Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21, 2014, 10:16 PM   #693
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

Cant wait to see real life benches and comparisons between this and the Nexus 9. Im actually leaning towards an Ipad this time around as I really come to hate Samsung's touchwiz, err magx on their tablet... just too ambitious for 2gb of ram. That and who knows when if they will get future updates. If by chance that my Tabpro 8.4 gets 5.0 and i have the option to keep it stock, then i may do that. Love everything on it but the 2gb and samsungs doings. This Air2 seems pretty kick ass.
**G.I.BRO** is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Oct 21, 2014, 10:16 PM   #694
Razeus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Razeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
http://www.gsmarena.com/apple_ipad_a...news-10003.php

iPad Air 2 confirmed with 2GB RAM and 3-core chip. That's it, ordering again after I cancelled my initial order.
The bump in specs of the iPhone 6 is certainly curious.
Razeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22, 2014, 12:24 AM   #695
Chuck
How's the flow tonight?

Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razeus View Post
The bump in specs of the iPhone 6 is certainly curious.
I'd like to know the TDP of the A8X SOC. If it's not that different than the A8 I can sense many PO'ed iPhone 6+ owners.
Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22, 2014, 08:17 AM   #696
Razeus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Razeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
I'd like to know the TDP of the A8X SOC. If it's not that different than the A8 I can sense many PO'ed iPhone 6+ owners.
I think the 6 should have came with 2GB of RAM. But the 6S should do it. Makes we wonder if the 6S will have an A9 with even better specs.
Old Oct 31, 2014, 11:45 AM   #697
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

http://www.engadget.com/2014/10/31/v...air-game-cops/

Touch ID now means you're required to unlock your phone for police, at least in Virginia. Pin locks don't have the same requirement.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31, 2014, 12:01 PM   #698
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post

Touch ID now means you're required to unlock your phone for police, at least in Virginia. Pin locks don't have the same requirement.
Quote:
Naturally, this is just one circuit court judgment in one state, but we imagine this is the sort of thing winding up at the supreme court in a few years time.
Yup
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31, 2014, 01:05 PM   #699
Razeus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcwood View Post
Yup
Yep. Sounds like the 5th Amendment would include unlocking your device by fingerprint.

Last edited by Razeus : Oct 31, 2014 at 02:28 PM.
Old Oct 31, 2014, 02:13 PM   #700
Sazar
Rage3D Spammer

Sazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post

Wow, that's just stupid.

How is that not unconstitutional?
Sazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31, 2014, 02:42 PM   #701
FoxBat
Radeon R520

FoxBat is still being judged by the masses

Because the police can just generate a fingerprint that will fool the scanner based on your fingerprint data as was widely publicized when people first got their hands on the tech. Maybe some future court will rule that defendants do not have to do police this favor, but if the crime is sufficiently damning the police can still get around it on their own anyway.

Not that I understand where their tech competence is if a PIN could stop them in the first place, as long as there's warrant to analyze the phone however they wish.
FoxBat is offline   Reply With Quote