Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old Aug 22, 2011, 11:16 AM   #91
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
efin
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

efin doesn't need no stinkin' badgesefin doesn't need no stinkin' badgesefin doesn't need no stinkin' badgesefin doesn't need no stinkin' badgesefin doesn't need no stinkin' badgesefin doesn't need no stinkin' badgesefin doesn't need no stinkin' badgesefin doesn't need no stinkin' badgesefin doesn't need no stinkin' badges

So uh... does this mean I should make a good, cheap WebOS app? Hundreds of thousands have been sold in days suddenly, and I'm sure most will probably be average people who won't change the OS.
efin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 2011, 11:19 AM   #92
aviphysics
Atari 800 FTW

aviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by efin View Post
So uh... does this mean I should make a good, cheap WebOS app? Hundreds of thousands have been sold in days suddenly, and I'm sure most will probably be average people who won't change the OS.
It means you should learn to code HTML 5 apps.

The funny thing is that outside of reviews, I haven't heard bad things about Touchpads from people who actually bought them. To me HP's biggest mistake was the $500 price point. Of course HP seems like they have just had bad management after bad management for the last 15 years or so. That's why my father retired. It's painful to watch the company gut themselves by doing stupid stuff so often.

Last edited by aviphysics : Aug 22, 2011 at 11:23 AM.
aviphysics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 2011, 02:52 PM   #93
CyanBlues
Radeon Northern Islands

CyanBlues can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyCyanBlues can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyCyanBlues can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3220862

for those who might still want one, should keep tabs on this thread here
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Aug 22, 2011, 03:40 PM   #94
Razeus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Razeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

This proves 2 things:

1) There's a market for tablet devices

2) These devices must underprice the iPad to sell well. Matching Apple on price and specs is not an option.
Razeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 2011, 04:32 PM   #95
Zero
Sass hole

Zero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviphysics View Post
The funny thing is that outside of reviews, I haven't heard bad things about Touchpads from people who actually bought them.
I've tried using the demo units in different stores on multiple occasions. Each time I would inevitably lock the TP up by using multiple tabs, opening too many things at once or just trying to get out of the app tray. It is SUPER laggy when it comes to opening programs and doing certain tasks. In some other areas, usually once something has been loaded for a long time, it's very fast albeit with a hint of response lag. Performance is generally inconsistent and unacceptable.

Add to that dead platform and ecosystem. *shrugs*

please refrain from telling other forum members to "Go eat a buffet of dicks." in the future.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 2011, 04:45 PM   #96
kingofslackerz
busy doing nothin

kingofslackerz is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saggypoo View Post
If people are still looking for one of these, Barnes and Nobles supposedly just lowered their price.

http://gifts.barnesandnoble.com/HP-T...=hp%2Btouchpad
Seems a lot of these orders are getting cancelled. Doesn't sound like mine is going to go through, too bad.
kingofslackerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 2011, 04:50 PM   #97
ATi VGA Wonder

guest once held a door open for a complete strangerguest once held a door open for a complete strangerguest once held a door open for a complete strangerguest once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofslackerz View Post
Seems a lot of these orders are getting cancelled. Doesn't sound like mine is going to go through, too bad.
Ordered but mine got canceled.
guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 2011, 05:02 PM   #98
ATi VGA Wonder

guest once held a door open for a complete strangerguest once held a door open for a complete strangerguest once held a door open for a complete strangerguest once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razeus View Post
This proves 2 things:

1) There's a market for tablet devices

2) These devices must underprice the iPad to sell well. Matching Apple on price and specs is not an option.
I think you hit the bulls-eye on that.
guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 2011, 06:09 PM   #99
VVanks
Gentlemen Please...

VVanks is still being judged by the masses

Yeah there is definitely a HUGE market for tablet devices, but these things should cost as much as they're really worth.

When a laptop can be bought for 600, a tablet that does about 1/10 of what a laptop does well should cost around 150-200.

The technology isn't there yet to make this happen but Samsung and others better start realizing it fast.
VVanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 2011, 06:15 PM   #100
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVanks View Post
Yeah there is definitely a HUGE market for tablet devices, but these things should cost as much as they're really worth.

When a laptop can be bought for 600, a tablet that does about 1/10 of what a laptop does well should cost around 150-200.

The technology isn't there yet to make this happen but Samsung and others better start realizing it fast.
The cost of materials alone makes this an unattainable goal. Apple can't even make them at that low of a cost per unit. A laptop can also do 10x more yet I just bought and sold a laptop because the laptops form factor is crap. If I need heavy computing, I'll do it at a desktop.

Also, how many people buying Touchpads already owned tablets? I guatantee that's a large percentage of people who bought these. Hell, I bought 2.
Elysian is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 2011, 06:32 PM   #101
Razeus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Razeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVanks View Post

Even Apple can't make them for that little and they have the DDR memory chip business and LCD glass panels locked down. Apple hit the right price point, but for ANYONE to unseat Apple on the iPad, they are going to have to sell at cost. Pricing tablets at a measly $100 less than iPad won't cut it. They need to sell them at $300 or less. $250 is the magic number for the competition. Frankly all people need are 5 apps to make any tablet useful: Kindle, Facebook, Netflix, email, and the browser (that takes care of most tablet needs).

The problem with this is that many makers don't have an app store to make up the profit to sustain the business. Samsung has to sell for as much as Apple because the have no apps to take 30% cut from, nor a music or video store. But note, that this also gives Apple breathing room if they should need to drop their prices. They can sell at cost and make up the difference on apps, movies and music.
Old Aug 22, 2011, 06:39 PM   #102
shrike126
Roxen. You are missed.

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

Quote:
Even Apple can't make them for that little and they have the DDR memory chip business and LCD glass panels locked down.
We actually don't know that. There's no market pressure to force Apple to drive prices down to cost, so currently we can only guess at what their margins are on each hardware unit sold. When iSuppli did their cost estimate on their teardown of the 16GB unit a while back, it came out to something like $300 per unit total hardware costs. But they market at $500. Clearly there's been nowhere near enough market pressure to force Apple to drive costs down any. Which is why they get to charge their 30% on the app and presumably the hardware side as well.
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
shrike126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 2011, 07:18 PM   #103
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Even Apple can't make them for that little and they have the DDR memory chip business and LCD glass panels locked down. Apple hit the right price point, but for ANYONE to unseat Apple on the iPad, they are going to have to sell at cost. Pricing tablets at a measly $100 less than iPad won't cut it. They need to sell them at $300 or less. $250 is the magic number for the competition. Frankly all people need are 5 apps to make any tablet useful: Kindle, Facebook, Netflix, email, and the browser (that takes care of most tablet needs).

The problem with this is that many makers don't have an app store to make up the profit to sustain the business. Samsung has to sell for as much as Apple because the have no apps to take 30% cut from, nor a music or video store. But note, that this also gives Apple breathing room if they should need to drop their prices. They can sell at cost and make up the difference on apps, movies and music.
It'd be nice (and good business) if Google gave the OEM's a cut of the app sales profit and maybe ad revenue. After all, these companies are the ones making this happen for Google in the first place.
Old Aug 22, 2011, 08:03 PM   #104
HAL10000
Radeon Arctic Islands

HAL10000 is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Even Apple can't make them for that little and they have the DDR memory chip business and LCD glass panels locked down. Apple hit the right price point, but for ANYONE to unseat Apple on the iPad, they are going to have to sell at cost. Pricing tablets at a measly $100 less than iPad won't cut it. They need to sell them at $300 or less. $250 is the magic number for the competition.
The first thing that is obvious only when you think about it for some time is the idea of undercutting Apple's price point. It's possible, but it automatically makes consumers think the device is inferior and the price point helps prove it. That's why other tablet makers *have* to have the same price point. Prices are not just determined by the time and materials but also amorphous marketing and "strategies". Higher prices really do seem to add more perceived value in the consumer's mind. An absurd example was the "I am Rich" app for the iPhone.

The next thing that, I think, explains the runaway success of the iPad is iOS itself and the ready-made developer and consumer community that arose from the iPhone. Had the iPad come out first or even if the iPhone was released in 2009, things would be VASTLY different. Apple had a few years to runaway with the market which cannot be done under these *****y market conditions.

Quote:
Frankly all people need are 5 apps to make any tablet useful: Kindle, Facebook, Netflix, email, and the browser (that takes care of most tablet needs).
Virtually all the tablets had most of those. It didn't really help. People when laying out big bucks sort of want to feel they have a little future-proofing so even if they matched the out-of-the-box capabilities of the iPad, the lack of a substantial pool of other applications looms large. The size of the app pool on the iPad is a huge selling point.

Quote:
Samsung has the ability to price subsidize their cellphone operations with other parts of their organization, as do players like LG and Sony, not to mention Motorola now. Some cannot, like HTC.

There are problems in the Apple developer system. Since there are so many competitors, it's rare for anyone except established players to make a living off the AppStore. The success of the AppStore isn't equally distributed. Only a handful of developers on iOS make large amounts, and those typically are the big players like EA. That's why I'm on the fence about committing to application development on iOS. Sure, I have the skill set to write a spectrum of differing types of applications, but those wouldn't exactly be huge sellers and I don't have the capital to invest to expand into more lucrative areas. Not only that, but one of my ideas involves moving into an area likely patrolled by companies that wouldn't hesitate to spring some software patent issue. Again, I do not have the resources to combat that, so do I invest my time moving into that area, much less my limited funds? Add to that the intense competition to even get noticed in the AppStore is yet another problem. I still haven't decided.

The market can stay irrational longer than you can remain solvent.

Last edited by HAL10000 : Aug 22, 2011 at 08:11 PM.
HAL10000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 2011, 08:07 PM   #105
kingofslackerz
busy doing nothin

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest View Post
Ordered but mine got canceled.
Just got my cancellation email from B&N, sucks
Old Aug 22, 2011, 08:08 PM   #106
Pr3tty F1y
Radeon Arctic Islands

Pr3tty F1y can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyPr3tty F1y can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyPr3tty F1y can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Still waiting to hear back from MicroCenter. No action since Saturday :-\

Maybe no news is good news. I've never ordered from them online, but I would assume I'd get package tracking info soon-ish if they are going to fulfill this order.

You're dead.
Your friends are dead.
Your family's dead.
Your f**king pets are being skinned alive.
Your mom's a f**king whore.
You suck at life.
The whole world hates you.
You're going to hell.
Live with it.

GAME OVER
Pr3tty F1y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 2011, 08:42 PM   #107
Xiro
Oo

Xiro can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyXiro can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Ordered my 32GB sunday morning and got a confirmation email from HP this afternoon.
Xiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 2011, 08:59 PM   #108
shrike126
Roxen. You are missed.

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

And now the world looks to the fine folks at XDA...

Oh wait... lookie here!

"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)

Last edited by shrike126 : Aug 22, 2011 at 09:03 PM.
shrike126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 2011, 09:02 PM   #109
Razeus
Radeon Arctic Islands

^
the app store is capitalism at it's best. Some will make it. Many won't. Very few hold most of the dollars.

Yes the tablets had those apps, but the price was a barrier. iPad is perceived to be the better device. Even android phone owners are opting for the iPad over the android tablet.

Last edited by Razeus : Aug 23, 2011 at 03:13 PM.
Old Aug 22, 2011, 09:42 PM   #110
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Wow, that was fast!
Old Aug 22, 2011, 10:03 PM   #111
kingofslackerz
busy doing nothin

Hopefully after this rush they'll have some in stock over the next couple weeks and I don't have to fight all this internet rage.
Old Aug 22, 2011, 10:51 PM   #112
wc326
Radeon Arctic Islands

wc326 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultywc326 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
^
the app store OS the capitalism at it's best. Some will make. Many won't. Very few hold mist of the dollars.

Yes the tablets had those apps, bit the price was a barrier. iPad is perceived to be the better device. Even android phone owners are opting for the iPad over the android tablet.
are you a android user at all?
CS:S Office Server IP: 66.151.138.37:27015

http://sc2sig.com/s/sea/91428-1.png
wc326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 2011, 11:21 PM   #113
nycdarkness
ಠ_ಠ

nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
^
the app store OS the capitalism at it's best. Some will make. Many won't. Very few hold mist of the dollars.

Yes the tablets had those apps, bit the price was a barrier. iPad is perceived to be the better device. Even android phone owners are opting for the iPad over the android tablet.
Not the people I know. I do own an ipad 1 and 2 and 2 android tablets. Since I got my 4g galaxy tab my ipad 2 is back in the box. Before I carried it cuz it was lighter then my xoom. Now I have a tablet that's way faster connectivity wise, better screen with a proper aspect ratio, that's the same size, and not a bitch to transfer files off and onto. Yea jailbreaking or needing an app to take pictures I took with my tablet without using email is just fing retarded. The list of annoyances really can be quite long. If your an android user and you actually appreciate the freedom it gives using IOS is a pain in the freaking ass.

And also would these apple tards fix the multiple attachment thing already. Needing an app is just fing stupid.

Last edited by nycdarkness : Aug 22, 2011 at 11:27 PM.
nycdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 2011, 11:35 PM   #114
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird sings

The market is still in its infancy. The price point for tablets is not 600-1000$. Not when laptops sell for as little as 400$ well equipped. Apple is simply not yet interested in some market segments. Any new tech goes to the high end first which is what Apple has been servicing since the ipad 1 came out. Its obvious that android will surpass apple with tablets over time like it did phones. Its far more aggressive in having top to bottom solutions and multiple brands and varying features and the hw feature set is usually way better.

Let see where things stand in 4-5 years. Even smart phones have a long way to go and have been around a lot longer than tablets. Myself will be in the market for a 200$ smartphone with no contract in about 6 months to a year (with data only plan). I think that market is globally a LOT bigger than 100-200$ down plus gobs of fees and 2-3 year contracts.

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. Asus R290 DCUII Cats 19.4.3, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F40 bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 19.6.2. Soundblaster X Ae5 May 10th 2018 driver. 28" Upstar 4k ips 60hz panel, Intel 600p NVME 512GB. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone... -My Baron he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 2011, 11:49 PM   #115
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird sings

Dagnabit is there anyplace in Canada that carries this sale online... HP.ca still puts up the full price...

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. Asus R290 DCUII Cats 19.4.3, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F40 bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 19.6.2. Soundblaster X Ae5 May 10th 2018 driver. 28" Upstar 4k ips 60hz panel, Intel 600p NVME 512GB. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone... -My Baron he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23, 2011, 10:20 AM   #116
Poacan
Boobs

Poacan can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyPoacan can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Got my 16Gb in today, the 32 hasn't been fulfilled yet...
Poacan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23, 2011, 10:25 AM   #117
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poacan View Post
Got my 16Gb in today, the 32 hasn't been fulfilled yet...
How is it?
Old Aug 23, 2011, 12:15 PM   #118
Poacan
Boobs

Poacan can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyPoacan can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Not bad so far. I still have my old Palm profile so it's easy to setup. Trying to update it to the latest but it's going to take some time initially with everyone buying them up. Gonna give the 16gb to my girlfriend and keep the 32gb for myself.
Poacan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23, 2011, 01:00 PM   #119
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poacan View Post
Not bad so far. I still have my old Palm profile so it's easy to setup. Trying to update it to the latest but it's going to take some time initially with everyone buying them up. Gonna give the 16gb to my girlfriend and keep the 32gb for myself.
I wonder if my Palm profile is still active
Old Aug 23, 2011, 01:03 PM   #120
Osirus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

people have been calling and coming into work non stop for the last few days asking me for these.
we dont carry the hp tablets, and its getting rather annoying lol
Osirus is offline   Reply With Quote