Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old Dec 3, 2015, 03:28 PM   #241
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElBerryKM13 View Post
I bet $100 Elysian won't keep his new iphone past the two weeks return window. Anyone?
I'll take that bet
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3, 2015, 03:45 PM   #242
ElBerryKM13
Radeon Evergreen

ElBerryKM13 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyElBerryKM13 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
I'll take that bet
Except you

Btw Which one did you get? GB's?
Old Dec 3, 2015, 03:47 PM   #243
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElBerryKM13 View Post
Except you

Btw Which one did you get? GB's?
64gb space gray. I posted this in the iPhone thread already
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Dec 3, 2015, 03:49 PM   #244
Razeus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Razeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Force Touch is a game changer. These phone feels like how the iPhone 6 Plus should have been. The only thing I like on that phone was the battery life. 6S Plus is so much faster, stable (iOS 8 had me re-springing on the regular) and Force Touch gets into where I want to go with way less tapping and swiping.

Touch ID is stupid fast. So many apps use it to log in now. It's wonderful.
Razeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3, 2015, 03:56 PM   #245
ElBerryKM13
Radeon Evergreen

ElBerryKM13 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyElBerryKM13 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
64gb space gray. I posted this in the iPhone thread already
Oh wow congrats!

Hope you like the phone and stay with us in the dark side (or light side?)
Old Dec 3, 2015, 08:59 PM   #246
Flyordie
Lets roll...

Flyordie can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyFlyordie can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
That sounds awful. 4hrs is the max I've seen with Lollipop, with around 13-14hrs standby on the best day, so it doesn't sound like it's improved at all.

Don't know, it's out for delivery right now.

I have tried the 6s+ a few times now since ordering, at the stores, and have liked what I've seen, especially with force touch. I was actually taken aback by how much I liked force touch, it's extremely useful, I'm a fan already.

Well, thats with the screen at 80-90% brightness. lol. So, it works. On Auto I get 6-7hrs with 10.5-11hrs total on time down to 5%.

Battery life improvements were made via-
-Reducing Power of WiFi transceiver
-Application Optimizations are improved (removes unused apps from startup)
-Improved GPU driver (reduces screen lag in TouchWiz and allows for lower clockspeeds on the GPU)
-Less CPU usage while digitizer is active (so it looks like they optimized the firmware for that too?)