Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old May 13, 2018, 08:46 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Hapatingjaky doesn't need no stinkin' badgesHapatingjaky doesn't need no stinkin' badgesHapatingjaky doesn't need no stinkin' badgesHapatingjaky doesn't need no stinkin' badgesHapatingjaky doesn't need no stinkin' badgesHapatingjaky doesn't need no stinkin' badgesHapatingjaky doesn't need no stinkin' badgesHapatingjaky doesn't need no stinkin' badgesHapatingjaky doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Default Lethal Weapon TV Series

I was first initially against the TV series. I love the movies, watched them all the time. Lethal Weapon 1 had to be watched every Christmas alongside Die Hard, it wasn't Christmas until Hans Gruber and Joshua were killed.

I watched the first episode of the TV series and was not impressed at all, just the wrong people in the wrong rolls. Damon Wayans and Clayne Crawford are just terrible together in the first episode. And I never watched the first season until a year later on Netflix. I changed my views on it and thought yeah its pretty good by the end of Season 1, Claybe Crawford though still I felt is a bad choice for Riggs. But I haven't watched any of Season 2 and then I read this:

http://www.vulture.com/2018/05/clayn...al-weapon.html

So apparently due to two incidents on set they have fired him. Good, but then this happened...

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2018/05/1...-new-character

No, just cancel the show. Sean William Scott is a great actor but doing a "Lethal Weapon" without a Rigg's and Murtaugh is just blasphemy...

Here's what the TV show should have been about, they should have had Gibson and Glover reprise their rolls in the first episode. The last Lethal Weapon movie happened in 1998 where Rigg's and Lorna at the end of the movie have a son, as well Murtaugh's daughter and son in law also have a daughter. They should have had these two all grown up entering the police force together with the rolls reversed. Rigg's son is the straight shooter, calm and follows orders where Murtaugh's Granddaughter would be the crazy one.

You could have original cast members making cameo's once in awhile, rather then ruining the Lethal Weapon series like they have.
Intel Core i7 8700K @ 5.2GHz, Asus Maximus X Apex, GSkill Trident-Z 32GB DDR4 3866MHz CAS18, Asus Strix 1080Ti OC, Creative Labs Soundblaster E3, Samsung 960 Pro 1TB, Corsair AXI 1500i PSU, ThermalTake View 71, Corsair K70 RGB, Logitech G900, Acer Predator X34, Windows 10 Professional X64
Hapatingjaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2018, 10:56 AM   #2
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

The whole series has been a disappointment to one extent or another. I got a little twisted satisfaction at how they ended this season though.

I may check out next season, but it won't be "Lethal Weapon" to me, just another Cop Comedy that isn't really trying to be a comedy.

Vernon Law
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote