Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies Discussion forum for any graphics hardware not provided by AMD/ATI. Also place to discuss 3D technologies such as 3D Stereo, PhysX and other interesting developments/rumours in the 3D industry.

Old Sep 8, 2019, 03:09 PM   #3781
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
Get it while it’s hot! Finally the price it should have been at release. $714.99. Still not buying!(B-Stock open box)

https://www.cdw.com/product/pny-gefo...730836?pfm=srh
I already got one of those

https://www.dewalt.com/products/outd...-kit/dcbl770x1

…….
the strix had dropped 70 bucks the last time I checked
the good ones are dropping a bit
bill dennison is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8, 2019, 03:16 PM   #3782
Nascar24
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
I already got one of those

https://www.dewalt.com/products/outd...-kit/dcbl770x1

…….
the strix had dropped 70 bucks the last time I checked
the good ones are dropping a bit
If you want a cheap 2080 Ti this is it!
Big difference between a drop of $500 and a drop of $70.
I think their stock system is messed up on this one though, I see people buying these on slickdeals and redidit and its still in stock, I really doubt it. The MSI one lasted only about a half hour and this one has been up all day.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8, 2019, 05:40 PM   #3783
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
If you want a cheap 2080 Ti this is it!
Big difference between a drop of $500 and a drop of $70.
I think their stock system is messed up on this one though, I see people buying these on slickdeals and redidit and its still in stock, I really doubt it. The MSI one lasted only about a half hour and this one has been up all day.
285 the MSRP of the cheap non founders edition was always 999

https://www.anandtech.com/show/13346...edition-review

it is just they didn't come out for a long time and few made them
bill dennison is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad