Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » General Hardware
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Hardware Talk about PCs/Macs, motherboards, CPUs, sound cards, RAM, hard drives, networking and everything else about computer hardware!

Old Aug 3, 2019, 08:57 PM   #6901
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0091/2 View Post
Why is there a smaller on your heatsink?
LOL i already took it off but i had an extra one and was bored AF, so... vooooila!
**G.I.BRO** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3, 2019, 09:22 PM   #6902
0091/2
We Do It!

0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by **G.I.BRO** View Post
LOL i already took it off but i had an extra one and was bored AF, so... vooooila!
Noctua can send and extra wire bracket if you want to add an extra 140mm fan. I think you can shave an extra 1 or 2c.

Current Desktop [2016]
Monitor: NEC EA244wmi | CPU: Intel 3570k @4.2ghz | Heatsink: NH-D14 | GPU: Intel HD4000 | Mobo: ASUS P8Z77-v pro | WiFi: Asus PCEAC68 | SSD: Samsung 830pro 128GB | HDD: WD Black 8========D~13TB | PSU: Seasonic Plat. 660w
0091/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3, 2019, 10:54 PM   #6903
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0091/2 View Post
Noctua can send and extra wire bracket if you want to add an extra 140mm fan. I think you can shave an extra 1 or 2c.
Dunno if it would help that much, its hard to say... i had it so it was sucking the air/heat into the rear exhaust... i didnt see any changes whats so ever. Tho im guessing thats bc the fan might be too small and underpowered. But i dunno.... im replacing the case fans with higher airflow ones, i may attach one and see for sh*ts and giggles
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Aug 4, 2019, 08:03 AM   #6904
Omega53
Rage veteran

Omega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

And done for now finally!!!

https://imgur.com/2816JTX.mp4

Omega53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5, 2019, 12:22 AM   #6905
Flyordie
Lets roll...

Flyordie can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyFlyordie can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Now thats a great way to showcase a system. Great build!
Old Aug 5, 2019, 07:11 AM   #6906
Omega53
Rage veteran

Omega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyordie View Post
Now thats a great way to showcase a system. Great build!
Thank you!
Old Aug 5, 2019, 11:07 AM   #6907
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Looking forward to doing a custom loop in one of those Lian Li 011 cases..
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5, 2019, 12:40 PM   #6908
CurrentlyPissed
Mad, not drunk.

CurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled with

Looks good omega. Is that card designed with the bend in it? That would annoy the piss out of me.
Quote:
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it back. Remember when life is dragging you back, you are just moments away from springing forward.

So keep aiming.

-Interwebz
CurrentlyPissed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5, 2019, 01:52 PM   #6909
Omega53
Rage veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurrentlyPissed View Post
Looks good omega. Is that card designed with the bend in it? That would annoy the piss out of me.
Yea its the design of the card. The end tapers in and uses a little piece of plastic to try to hide it.
Old Aug 5, 2019, 04:46 PM   #6910
CurrentlyPissed
Mad, not drunk.

CurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega53 View Post
Yea its the design of the card. The end tapers in and uses a little piece of plastic to try to hide it.
Interesting, wonder why they did that.
Quote:
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it back. Remember when life is dragging you back, you are just moments away from springing forward.

So keep aiming.

-Interwebz
Old Aug 5, 2019, 09:17 PM   #6911
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Nice disco Omega.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8, 2019, 07:32 PM   #6912
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

new old system for the shed tacx neo 2t bike smart trainer

still waiting on the Samsung 970 EVO 500GB and ram today and this week
the Noctua NH-D15 may take to the 17th but the wraith will cool it till then
bill dennison is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2019, 07:43 PM   #6913
CurrentlyPissed
Mad, not drunk.

Updated me and the wife's battlestation.

Quote:

So keep aiming.

-Interwebz
Old Sep 15, 2019, 07:56 PM   #6914
Omega53
Rage veteran

Quote:
Updated me and the wife's battlestation.
Very nice. Wish I could find a GF that likes to game.
Old Sep 15, 2019, 08:44 PM   #6915
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

That looks mint!
Old Sep 15, 2019, 08:48 PM   #6916
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega53 View Post
Very nice. Wish I could find a GF that isn’t crazy.
Fixt
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17, 2019, 01:19 PM   #6917
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Mine loves to game but unfortunately we can't live together.. We've tried lol.
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17, 2019, 01:34 PM   #6918
Omega53
Rage veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Fixt
Nah that'd be boring. I enjoy a little crazy in my women
Old Sep 17, 2019, 02:24 PM   #6919
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Looks good but the floor needs some help.

I was going to say youre too close to her but my wife and my setup are just about the same even with the shelving above.

Last edited by logical : Sep 17, 2019 at 02:29 PM.
logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17, 2019, 02:58 PM   #6920
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

That looks fantastic CP!
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17, 2019, 03:03 PM   #6921
CurrentlyPissed
Mad, not drunk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
Looks good but the floor needs some help.

I was going to say youre too close to her but my wife and my setup are just about the same even with the shelving above.
Ha, yes still finishing the basement, it's getting carpet sometime in the spring.
Quote:

So keep aiming.

-Interwebz
Old Sep 23, 2019, 02:42 PM   #6922
theduce
Il Duce

theduce is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Ha, yes still finishing the basement, it's getting carpet sometime in the spring.
Really nice set up!

Carpet? I wish we had never gotten carpet while building our house. Wood or faux wood is such a better option and better for resale.
theduce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23, 2019, 08:45 PM   #6923
CurrentlyPissed
Mad, not drunk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theduce View Post
Really nice set up!

Carpet? I wish we had never gotten carpet while building our house. Wood or faux wood is such a better option and better for resale.
Just in this back room since it joins with the play room for the kids.
Quote:

So keep aiming.

-Interwebz
Old Sep 23, 2019, 08:49 PM   #6924
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Just got my new LIAN LI O11 Dynamic XL. Now I'm waiting on the water cooling parts I still need to complete my first hard line build.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27, 2019, 07:06 PM   #6925
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

New addition to the build... new gfx card since 2015
Sapphire RX 5700XT Nitro+

So quiet, running soo much cooler than the Strix 390... eg) the Nitro+ when under load is running high 60c at 1400rpm vs 3700rpm at mid 70c with the 390 LOL
Old Sep 28, 2019, 10:12 AM   #6926
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by **G.I.BRO** View Post
New addition to the build... new gfx card since 2015
Sapphire RX 5700XT Nitro+

So quiet, running soo much cooler than the Strix 390... eg) the Nitro+ when under load is running high 60c at 1400rpm vs 3700rpm at mid 70c with the 390 LOL
No wattman crashes lololol Update the specs goofy
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote