Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Aug 6, 2018, 11:14 AM   #14971
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Tough crowd on this page. Expecting story from action and comic book movies. Must have accidentally the wrong theatre.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10, 2018, 09:47 PM   #14972
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Sweet Country. 7/10.
Backstabbing for beginners. 6/10. Ben Kingsley’s Faauck. 10/10.
Old Aug 11, 2018, 12:27 AM   #14973
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird sings

Atomic Blonde. Great score some good action. 6 80's tunes out of 10.

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. Asus R290 DCUII Cats 19.4.3, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F40 bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 19.6.2. Soundblaster X Ae5 May 10th 2018 driver. 28" Upstar 4k ips 60hz panel, Intel 600p NVME 512GB. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone... -My Baron he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Aug 12, 2018, 01:43 AM   #14974
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird sings

Maze Runner the death cure.

Weakest of the 3 films. 5-10. I liked the first one and the second one got a bit better but they had no idea how to end this outside some cliches and tropes.

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. Asus R290 DCUII Cats 19.4.3, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F40 bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 19.6.2. Soundblaster X Ae5 May 10th 2018 driver. 28" Upstar 4k ips 60hz panel, Intel 600p NVME 512GB. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone... -My Baron he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Aug 12, 2018, 05:34 AM   #14975
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Star Trek Beyond - 2/10 the dumbest and worst star trek movie I've seen by a long shot. I though the 2009 reboot and into the darkness were decent but this one is just atrocious.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2018, 05:31 PM   #14976
pax
Rage3D Spammer

American Made: Not a bad Cruise starrer. 7-10. -3 for making too much stuff up in the true story about Barry Seal.

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Aug 12, 2018, 10:02 PM   #14977
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by pax View Post
American Made: Not a bad Cruise starrer. 7-10. -3 for making too much stuff up in the true story about Barry Seal.
Yeah it seems now and then Cruise nails one of these outa-left-fielders that become good movies. (Edge of Tomorrow, War of the Worlds, & Valkyrie?)
Old Aug 13, 2018, 12:05 AM   #14978
KAC
That postcount though...

The new MI is also damn dope.
Old Aug 13, 2018, 04:20 AM   #14979
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Ready Player One

Great movie. I loved picking out the different characters they show throughout the movie.
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Eisberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13, 2018, 07:24 AM   #14980
huskylord
King of Denmark

huskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Prayer Before Dawn. 7.5/10

I loves me a good prison movie every now and then.
Old Aug 13, 2018, 07:57 AM   #14981
Razeus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Razeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Under the Skin. wtf/10.
Razeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13, 2018, 09:02 AM   #14982
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisberg View Post
Ready Player One

Great movie. I loved picking out the different characters they show throughout the movie.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13, 2018, 10:13 AM   #14983
Athena
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Athena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Netflix run, Extinction 6.5/10 and The Way it Ends 5.5/10

I like schlock scifi so I enjoyed them both more than I should have. ^_^
Old Aug 13, 2018, 06:25 PM   #14984
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

We watched The Case For Christ: Lee Strobel's story.

Loved it.
Old Aug 13, 2018, 07:14 PM   #14985
Jkmetal23
The NFL sucks

Jkmetal23 once held a door open for a complete strangerJkmetal23 once held a door open for a complete strangerJkmetal23 once held a door open for a complete stranger

A Quiet Place.

It was great.
Antec Sonata 3|AMD Athlon 860k|Gigabyte F2A88XM-D3H|8 gig Cruical Ballistic DDR3 1600|MSI GTX 660ti 2gb PE |LG Blu-Ray Drive/DVD Burner| ASUS XONAR DGX|Western Digital Caviar Blue 1tb |Crucial M500 240gb SSD|Corisar T2 Heatsink|Ducky 1087 mechanical keyboard w/cherry brown switches|Razer DeathAdder 3.5g|Xbox One S Controller| Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick| Samsung 24D390 |Sony C520K| Dell 2007WFP| Creative T10 2.0 speakers| Windows 8.1 Pro x64 |PS3 Slim 120gb|PS4 Slim 1tb| Nokia Lumia 640 w/ 32gb Flash
Jkmetal23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13, 2018, 09:20 PM   #14986
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
The new MI is also damn dope.
True, but that one's Tom Cruise as stuntman as opposed to Cruise trying to do acting. His-- I don't know how else to say it-- impish arrogance works for some roles.

Quote:
I stand corrected. Also good they all have better means to finance sci fi productions than Sci Fy...
Yes, and it's too bad Sci-fi channel can't get off the ground, but it's often its own worst enemy. Maybe they should develop shows with an eye towards selling off the better ones to better-funded producers.

Last edited by JZL : Aug 13, 2018 at 09:27 PM.
JZL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13, 2018, 11:03 PM   #14987
pax
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZL View Post
Yeah it seems now and then Cruise nails one of these outa-left-fielders that become good movies. (Edge of Tomorrow, War of the Worlds, & Valkyrie?)
I liked all those and really hope he gets to make the sequel to Edge of Tomorrow after his Top Gun sequel. Not sure about that one tho... wasnt that big a fan of the old 80's Top Gun.

But he generally makes entertaining/interesting films and I usually always check em out.

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Aug 13, 2018, 11:24 PM   #14988
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
I liked all those and really hope he gets to make the sequel to Edge of Tomorrow after his Top Gun sequel. Not sure about that one tho... wasnt that big a fan of the old 80's Top Gun.

But he generally makes entertaining/interesting films and I usually always check em out.
Top Gun is getting a sequel? If true, I doubt Kelly McGillis will be in it, just because she looks old enough to be Tom Cruise mom.
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Old Aug 13, 2018, 11:51 PM   #14989
pax
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
Top Gun is getting a sequel? If true, I doubt Kelly McGillis will be in it, just because she looks old enough to be Tom Cruise mom.
He can reuse his wife from American Made. She was pretty hot and probably 30 years younger than Cruise himself.

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Aug 14, 2018, 01:55 AM   #14990
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
How do you know about Top Gun, let alone the people in it....
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14, 2018, 02:14 AM   #14991
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob saget View Post
How do you know about Top Gun, let alone the people in it....
Its an 80s movie, I quit paying attention to pop culture in the early 2000s.
Quote:
Old Aug 14, 2018, 09:00 AM   #14992
Athena
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Athena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post

Loved it.
Cool this is on my list now, thanks
Old Aug 14, 2018, 11:35 AM   #14993
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
Cool this is on my list now, thanks
Let me know what you think.
Old Aug 14, 2018, 01:09 PM   #14994
methimpikehoses
transmigrator

methimpikehoses is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razeus View Post
Under the Skin. wtf/10.
wtf = 9
Old Aug 14, 2018, 02:15 PM   #14995
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post

Loved it.
That's on my list.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14, 2018, 08:59 PM   #14996
KAC
That postcount though...

Tag. Stupid American Crap / 10.
Old Aug 14, 2018, 10:21 PM   #14997
huskylord
King of Denmark

huskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Avengers Thanos War. 7/10.
Old Aug 17, 2018, 05:13 PM   #14998
Kain
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Watched Adrift yesterday night. Liked it! Considering it is a true story (or based on a true story?) made it even better. Worth watching.

On another note, Hereditary comes out on streaming on August 21, 2018. Can't wait! Wasn't able to catch this one in theaters and have been anxiously waiting for the home release.
Intel Core i7-3930K | Corsair Hydro Series H100 with 2 x Scythe GentleTyphoon 1850 rpm fans | GIGABYTE GA-X79-UD3 | 16 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 2133 MHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 GAMING | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD | Crucial m4 256 GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2 TB | Pioneer BDR-206DBK | Corsair Professional Series Gold AX850 | Corsair Obsidian Series 650D | ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | 2 x JBL LSR305 + 1 x JBL LSR310S | Microsoft SideWinder X4 | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | SteelSeries QcK mini | Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Kain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17, 2018, 07:41 PM   #14999
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Still need to see Solo, Guardians of Galaxy 2, and Jurassic Park... Maybe GoG2 tonight....
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17, 2018, 09:51 PM   #15000
KAC
That postcount though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob saget View Post
Still need to see Solo, Guardians of Galaxy 2, and Jurassic Park... Maybe GoG2 tonight....
Yup, dis ***** got haxed...