Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jul 8, 2018, 12:37 PM   #14821
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
The Titan 6/10

5 of the 6 is for the wife and only for the wife
That movie was painful to watch.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8, 2018, 12:56 PM   #14822
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badges

The Magnificent Seven (2016) - 6.5/10
Mahjik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8, 2018, 03:46 PM   #14823
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
Tomb Invader was worse....

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Another world, another time, in the age of wonder. A thousand years ago, this land was green and good - until the Crystal cracked."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jul 8, 2018, 04:34 PM   #14824
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Next time I ask myself "How bad can it be?" I'm going to actually listen to the answer.
Old Jul 8, 2018, 11:00 PM   #14825
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird sings

Hereditary 6-10

Like The VVitch, from which we get some of the same producers here, it starts out as a really well cast and performed story of a dysfunctional family but instead of going in deep on that it blows it up with a supernatural angle that was a bit silly.

Toni Collette does a good job again here so I think its worth a look see for the performances.

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. Asus R290 DCUII Cats 19.9.3, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F40 bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 19.9.3. Soundblaster X Ae5 May 10th 2018 driver. 28" Upstar 4k ips 60hz panel, Intel 600p NVME 512GB. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone... -My Baron he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8, 2018, 11:22 PM   #14826
necropimp
666 Flavors

necropimp knows why the caged bird singsnecropimp knows why the caged bird singsnecropimp knows why the caged bird singsnecropimp knows why the caged bird singsnecropimp knows why the caged bird sings

Father Figures... fairly cookie cutter road trip comedy with a small side of main character self discovery
Old Jul 9, 2018, 10:08 AM   #14827
Athena
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Athena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Ant Man and the Wasp, 8.5/10 Better than I thought it would be
Geared more to the kids but that did not bother me actually. Lots of laughs, I was in the mood for fun
Old Jul 9, 2018, 10:56 AM   #14828
Razeus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Razeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Sicario 8/10.
Razeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9, 2018, 11:10 AM   #14829
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razeus View Post
Sicario 8/10.
Assuming the second one?
Mahjik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9, 2018, 12:18 PM   #14830
Razeus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Razeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahjik View Post
Assuming the second one?
Re-watching the first one since I watched it too late one night and fell asleep. Going to try to see part 2 this week.
Razeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9, 2018, 12:40 PM   #14831
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razeus View Post
Sicario 8/10.
yeah its very good. youtube has some extended scenes of the second one and it feels way different.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9, 2018, 10:46 PM   #14832
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
+1

Waste of time and money making that movie!
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9, 2018, 10:47 PM   #14833
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Notting Hill - 6.5/10 not nearly as bad as I remembered, but the ending is bleh
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9, 2018, 11:44 PM   #14834
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird sings

Black Panther. 8-10 one of the better marvel flicks.

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. Asus R290 DCUII Cats 19.9.3, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F40 bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 19.9.3. Soundblaster X Ae5 May 10th 2018 driver. 28" Upstar 4k ips 60hz panel, Intel 600p NVME 512GB. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone... -My Baron he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Jul 10, 2018, 01:55 AM   #14835
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
Ant Man and the Wasp, 8.5/10 Better than I thought it would be
Geared more to the kids but that did not bother me actually. Lots of laughs, I was in the mood for fun
Yeah movie was hilarious....
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10, 2018, 02:10 AM   #14836
pax
Rage3D Spammer

Tombraider 2018 6-10

Good cast and production values but the story could have been better. What is it with not grabbing guns when you have a chance to...

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Jul 10, 2018, 03:17 AM   #14837
Evileh

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Justice League 1/10 wtf did I just watch????
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Old Jul 10, 2018, 05:11 AM   #14838
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evileh View Post
Justice League 1/10 wtf did I just watch????
Come on it was better than that...
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10, 2018, 08:56 AM   #14839
A2597
A Peculiar Person

A2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Yea, it was at *least* 1.01/10!

And 1.011/10 at most

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that you should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.
1 Peter 2:9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
:heart: I took a few weeks off, but Rage is like a home away from home.
A2597 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10, 2018, 09:07 AM   #14840
Athena
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Athena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2597 View Post
Yea, it was at *least* 1.01/10!

And 1.011/10 at most
I gave it 2/10 for the classic Joss Wedon up skirt shots of Gal Gadot
Old Jul 10, 2018, 09:40 AM   #14841
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
It was.

yoz
acroig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10, 2018, 12:36 PM   #14842
Evileh

I was bored.... Horrible cg here and there and it was nothing but ok lets fight..... The fighting got boring after 15 min of the same **** over and over... Superman Wonder Woman and Batman are perfectly cast... Flash and aquaman…. meh.. and flash's suit is hideous, it looks like he just came from a tour de france marathon. :\ Cw shows were waaay better than this.
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old Jul 10, 2018, 12:44 PM   #14843
jimmyboy
Walk it off!

jimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
I gave it 2/10 for the classic Joss Wedon up skirt shots of Gal Gadot
Yet again Wonder woman was the best part of whatever movie she's in (it had other decent parts). That's three times now that she's been the shining star of the DCEU. They need to figure out what about her works (other than she's hot), and spread that to the rest of their movies. Or even better, just can the rest of the movies and keep going with Wonder Woman movies, and have the other guys be in them, much like the MCU does with their headline character movies. I'd be fine with that so long as they don't turn them into feminist movies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evileh View Post
Cw shows were waaay better than this.
I have no clue whatsoever why they didn't have the TV characters be in the movies. Makes no sense at all.
jimmyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10, 2018, 02:24 PM   #14844
Evileh

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyboy View Post

I have no clue whatsoever why they didn't have the TV characters be in the movies. Makes no sense at all.
Agreed 100%
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old Jul 10, 2018, 08:14 PM   #14845
pax
Rage3D Spammer

Ant-man 7-10

Ant-man and the wasp 8-10

Like these simpler side stories of the marvel universe. Good fun and well made.

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Jul 10, 2018, 08:47 PM   #14846
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

The Quiet Place 6/10

Entertaining and creepy enough in spots, just didn't really scratch the itch for a really good horror flick.
Old Jul 10, 2018, 10:51 PM   #14847
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Unhappy

Quote:
Good way to put it. I have nothing against strong female leads, but nowadays it seems like they are always accompanied by male buffoon co-stars who are relegated to comic-relief. That's why I skipped Incredibles 2 and Ant Man & Wasp, among others. I prefer male & female characters who compliment each other in equally smart/sexy/strong ways.
Took the family to Incrdibles 2. The dad, and the other main male leads, do not play baffoons at all, especially the Dad who rocks as a dad and isn't close to being a buffoon.
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Eisberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11, 2018, 03:05 AM   #14848
pax
Rage3D Spammer

A quiet place: 8-10

Cool original idea. Well cast and played.

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Jul 11, 2018, 08:00 AM   #14849
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisberg View Post
Took the family to Incrdibles 2. The dad, and the other main male leads, do not play baffoons at all, especially the Dad who rocks as a dad and isn't close to being a buffoon.
Good to know. The trailer was misleading then.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11, 2018, 08:49 AM   #14850
CurrentlyPissed
Mad, not drunk.

CurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled with

50/50 8/10 actually was a really, really good movie. Captured moments of cancer and how it affects everyone really, really well (having gone through it myself).

Stronger 7/10 good movie, worth a watch. Was a bit more dramatic at times than I felt it needed to be. But I get why it needed those moments.

Annihlation 5/10 solid movie, a few Qs left unanswered and it felt like it wasn't intentional. Few story gaps. Missed opportunities, spent too much time telling other parts of the movie that weren't near as important.

Atomic Homefront It's a documentry, hard to really rate. But everyone should see this. If you live in Missouri, it's a requirement for you to see it.
Quote:
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it back. Remember when life is dragging you back, you are just moments away from springing forward.

So keep aiming.

-Interwebz
CurrentlyPissed is offline   Reply With Quote