Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jun 18, 2018, 11:50 PM   #14731
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Escape Plan 2. 6/10.
1/10

+1 for batista’s line of “where’s your f’ing teddy bear”
+1 for Amos being in it
-1 for Amos being absolutely aweful

Unfortunately it beats Annihilation as the king of crappy movies I’ve seen this year. Utter garbage.

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 2018, 12:56 AM   #14732
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Hey the 6 was for not paying to see the movie.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 2018, 02:29 AM   #14733
jimmyboy
Walk it off!

jimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badges

"2001: A Space Odyssey"

They were showing it as the original theatrical film release at a local theatre. I had never seen passed the first maybe half hour. Just couldn't sit through it. So my buddy and I went. He had never seen it, either.

Ok, so what happened was Kubrick and his film school buddies, along with their pal Arthur C. Clarke, went to yet another lava lamp party, and dropped some acid. That's where Kubrick got his movie ideas from.

I'd give it 3/10 for the sets and quality effects and costumes, but I'm gonna have to knocked it down a notch and a half for the horrendous long, loud, weird music and noises.

1.5/10. Will not watch again. And the first person who says, "but, but it's a masterpiece! How could you??" gets slapped.
jimmyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 19, 2018, 02:45 AM   #14734
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

No worries. It's sometimes hard to understand movies where there are no superheroes jerking each other off
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 2018, 06:02 AM   #14735
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

it's a very "artistically" movie, granted, but 1.5 is a bit too harsh, c'mon.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Another world, another time, in the age of wonder. A thousand years ago, this land was green and good - until the Crystal cracked."

Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 2018, 08:16 AM   #14736
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

2001: A Space Odyssey was meant to be watched while high. Much like A Clockwork Orange. Or so I'm told.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 2018, 09:28 AM   #14737
Razeus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Razeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Raz binge watched all female lead movies.

#feministswon #forceisinthepussy #razlosthisballstonight
Razeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 2018, 09:31 AM   #14738
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razeus View Post

"Another world, another time, in the age of wonder. A thousand years ago, this land was green and good - until the Crystal cracked."

Old Jun 19, 2018, 09:31 AM   #14739
Razeus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Razeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor View Post
Justice League (finally got a chance): i dunno what to think of this - 10..

Movie starts slow, feels kinda awkward, but seems to get better at the end? Aye, so confused, but okok...6 / 10 then, its still a superhero movie
It's what happens when you don't take your time to build the characters with their own movies first and try to mash them all together at once.

This means you don't really get to know them and don't care for them.

Besides, DC has a "all villains are giant CGI monster problem".

Not sure what's DC has been be doing the last 10 years, but it surely wasn't planning out their superhero movies.
Razeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 2018, 09:43 AM   #14740
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
2001: A Space Odyssey was meant to be watched while high. Much like A Clockwork Orange. Or so I'm told.
Can't help ya. I was wasted every time I saw both of them.

Old Jun 19, 2018, 10:07 AM   #14741
necropimp
666 Flavors

necropimp knows why the caged bird singsnecropimp knows why the caged bird singsnecropimp knows why the caged bird singsnecropimp knows why the caged bird singsnecropimp knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razeus View Post
Besides, DC has a "all villains are giant CGI monster problem".
not all...

for villains that aren't giant CGI monster they: create a giant CGI monster with low rent CGI that makes TV show CGI monsters look good, they have a giant CGI monster (still low rent CGI) fighting alongside them, resort to skybeams, or a combination

just give us a batman vs deathstroke solo film... just BvD no villain overloading please
Old Jun 19, 2018, 02:12 PM   #14742
Dengin
Rage3D Veteran

Dengin is still being judged by the masses

Coco (it's already on Netflix) 9/10. Yes, it is that good, even though I do have a soft spot for most things related to Mexico.
Dengin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 2018, 04:02 PM   #14743
jimmyboy
Walk it off!

jimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob saget View Post
No worries. It's sometimes hard to understand movies where there are no superheroes jerking each other off
I give this post a 2.5/10. The humor is there, but the effects, sets, and costumes were decidedly lacking. (you scored higher than Kubrick!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post
it's a very "artistically" movie, granted, but 1.5 is a bit too harsh, c'mon.
I have no problems with artistic. Film-making is, after all, an art. So then if 1.5 is too harsh, what then should I have given it? What is a pre-approved acceptable score?

It certainly appeals to the conspiracy crowd, so on second thought, and for that reason, I'll bump it up to a 3/10. No, a 4/10. Yes, that's it, 4/10! (sorry Bob, you're still aces in my book.)

Along that line of thinking, I don't know exactly what score I'd give "The Matrix" movies (I lump them together, and yes I've seen all three), but maybe about the same: 2 for excellent effects and set design, -3 for stupid anime-style "super-cool" costumes and action, but 1 for Carrie-Ann Moss. But about a 3 for more excellent conspiracy contribution. So eh, it probably scores not much better: 3/10. No wait, it can't score lower than 2001, and is marginally more watchable, so I'll give them a 5/10. Final answer.

Come at me; whatcha got!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
Can't help ya. I was wasted every time I saw both of them.

Exactly my point. I was perfectly sober when I watched it.
Old Jun 19, 2018, 05:12 PM   #14744
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Scores on movies are stupid. They are too subjective. Much rather people just describe what they thought about a movie in detail.

On another note, 2001 is a masterpiece.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 2018, 08:23 PM   #14745
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyboy View Post
I have no problems with artistic. Film-making is, after all, an art. So then if 1.5 is too harsh, what then should I have given it? What is a pre-approved acceptable score?
You're coming in from so many angles there. You didn't enjoy it, yet it seems that bothers you because it is on so many people's favorite lists... I definitely applaud you for sitting down to watch it. One of my best friends refuses to watch it because he's worried it's too good

It's definitely a different, non-standard movie. The way I see it is it is more of an "experience" than a "story movie". I find Kubrick did that often... He almost seems the polar opposite from Tarantino, who is very character driven.
The best way to watch these kinds of movies, and there aren't many of them, is to imo just take it all in and then reflect how different things worked and made you feel: the weird soundtrack, the silence, colors, etc.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20, 2018, 01:15 AM   #14746
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Rampage. Dis rock dude like every movie / 10.
Forrest Gump. 25/5.
Old Jun 20, 2018, 07:37 AM   #14747
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

re-watched Blood in - Blood out still a 9/10

Old Jun 20, 2018, 12:18 PM   #14748
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor_of_War View Post
Scores on movies are stupid. They are too subjective. Much rather people just describe what they thought about a movie in detail.

On another note, 2001 is a masterpiece.
What the man said.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21, 2018, 10:37 PM   #14749
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
"2001: A Space Odyssey"

They were showing it as the original theatrical film release at a local theatre. I had never seen passed the first maybe half hour. Just couldn't sit through it. So my buddy and I went. He had never seen it, either.

Ok, so what happened was Kubrick and his film school buddies, along with their pal Arthur C. Clarke, went to yet another lava lamp party, and dropped some acid. That's where Kubrick got his movie ideas from.

I'd give it 3/10 for the sets and quality effects and costumes, but I'm gonna have to knocked it down a notch and a half for the horrendous long, loud, weird music and noises.

1.5/10. Will not watch again. And the first person who says, "but, but it's a masterpiece! How could you??" gets slapped.
I'm with ya. I think it's boring and tedious as fack. I absolutely love Kubrick, but he somehow managed to make his worst two (and only truly bad) movies about space travel and sex.

A Clockwork Orange and Dr. Strangleove are the masterworks, though they're all great except for the above-mentioned.

Re: scoring movies-- it it is what it is, a subjective shorthand. I try to explain mine a little but if not, oh well.

2001 . . . 2/10
At least some of the scenes with HAL are good and the end is sorta trippy, but the rest is self-indulgent, slow, boring tripe.

Eyes Wide Shut . . . 2/10
Iunno, it's hawt but just stupid and horribly-acted. Too bad it was Kubrick's finale.
Old Jun 21, 2018, 11:43 PM   #14750
jimmyboy
Walk it off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob saget View Post
You're coming in from so many angles there. You didn't enjoy it, yet it seems that bothers you because it is on so many people's favorite lists... I definitely applaud you for sitting down to watch it. One of my best friends refuses to watch it because he's worried it's too good

It's definitely a different, non-standard movie. The way I see it is it is more of an "experience" than a "story movie". I find Kubrick did that often... He almost seems the polar opposite from Tarantino, who is very character driven.
There were many angles to this movie, as there are to many movies and other works of art. It has its quality aspects, but as a whole it's junk. As for feeling bad about not liking it, no not at all. I was actually surprised that I didn't like it, but it's not uncommon for me to not like something that the general population seem to really like. But even the things I don't like, I can usually find something in it I liked.

Quote:
The best way to watch these kinds of movies, and there aren't many of them, is to imo just take it all in and then reflect how different things worked and made you feel: the weird soundtrack, the silence, colors, etc.
That's pretty much what I did. I liked certain things a lot, and could see the high quality in them. But the long sections of weird, loud music was very annoying. And the trippy scenes were also way too long and annoying. There were a few scenes of the movie where I may actually have said out loud, "ok, ok, get to the point!" If not, I was thinking it.

I don't think I've seen "Clockwork Orange", and maybe I'll see it sometime. But if it's like this one, I'll end up turning off before finishing. Then I'll come back here and trash it like I did 2001.
Old Jun 22, 2018, 07:18 AM   #14751
koralis
Radeon 5850

koralis once held a door open for a complete strangerkoralis once held a door open for a complete strangerkoralis once held a door open for a complete strangerkoralis once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
That's pretty much what I did. I liked certain things a lot, and could see the high quality in them. But the long sections of weird, loud music was very annoying. And the trippy scenes were also way too long and annoying. There were a few scenes of the movie where I may actually have said out loud, "ok, ok, get to the point!" If not, I was thinking it.:

I really kinda hate it myself. Too long, too "arty" with the orchestral stuff, etc. I recognize that it's a "good" movie, but not to my tastes at all.

On the subject of The Matrix though, I simply shake my head. The first was basically perfect. The follow-ups loses points because the Wachowskis failed to capitalize on the plot and decided to take everything at face value. 2/3 would have been much better movies if Neo discovered that his little rebellion was part of the simulation as a relief valve... no one we'd dealt with was ever in the "real" world and they weren't even being allowed to exist... they were encouraged to exist for the stability of the system... a way to separate dissidents and anarchy from the rest of the world. Their "real world" is just a ghetto of the Matrix, but they're allowed to think it real because it keeps them from causing too many problems.

Could have ended with a way for Neo to find the real way out and coming up with a truce that allowed dissatisfied people to leave.

Kcrucible - Playing with Fire

Last edited by koralis : Jun 22, 2018 at 07:57 AM.
koralis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22, 2018, 07:30 AM   #14752
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Hapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom 7/10

Better then I thought it would be.
Intel Core i7 8700K @ 5.2GHz, Asus Maximus X Apex, GSkill Trident-Z 16GB DDR4 4266MHz CAS19, Asus Strix 1080Ti OC, Creative Labs Soundblaster E3, Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, Corsair AXI 1500i PSU, ThermalTake View 71, Corsair K95 Platinum RGB, Corsair Dark Core RGB SE, Acer Predator X34, Windows 10 Professional X64
Hapatingjaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23, 2018, 07:50 PM   #14753
Kain
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Watched Rampage today. I liked it. Just turn your brain off and enjoy the movie. Has a pretty "holy balls" sound mix too. Awesome stuff.
Intel Core i7-3930K | Corsair Hydro Series H100i PRO | GIGABYTE GA-X79-UD3 | 16 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 2133 MHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 GAMING | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD | Crucial m4 256 GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2 TB | Pioneer BDR-206DBK | Corsair Professional Series Gold AX850 | Corsair Obsidian Series 650D | ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | 2 x JBL LSR305 + 1 x JBL LSR310S | Microsoft SideWinder X4 | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | SteelSeries QcK mini | Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Kain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24, 2018, 03:41 AM   #14754
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwards

Oceans 8. Pretty good, definitely better than I expected. 7.5/10

Ryzen 2600x - Radeon 580 - 16 gigs memory

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24, 2018, 04:56 AM   #14755
KAC
That postcount though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubCog View Post
Oceans 8. Pretty good, definitely better than I expected. 7.5/10
Does not compute.
Old Jun 24, 2018, 10:56 AM   #14756
jimmyboy
Walk it off!

"Oceans 8"

Better than I expected. Pretty much everyone did a fine job. Cate Blanchett is one of those true actors who actually plays different characters, who have different personalities. She's not just Cate Blanchett as ________ , like we see too often with popular actors.
Old Jun 24, 2018, 11:08 AM   #14757
t0adp1p3
Radeon Arctic Islands

t0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
"Oceans 8"

Better than I expected. Pretty much everyone did a fine job. Cate Blanchett is one of those true actors who actually plays different characters, who have different personalities. She's not just Cate Blanchett as ________ , like we see too often with popular actors.

Haven’t seen the movie but you are spot on about Cate Blanchett
t0adp1p3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24, 2018, 03:40 PM   #14758
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0adp1p3 View Post
Haven’t seen the movie but you are spot on about Cate Blanchett
She's the best part of the movie but too many missed opportunities and none of the humor or camaraderie of the previous films. 6/10 for me.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24, 2018, 06:14 PM   #14759
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

jurassic world fallen kingdom 6.6/10

about the same as the rest
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24, 2018, 07:28 PM   #14760
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

2036 Origin Unknown.

2/10