Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

View Poll Results: What do you rate this game?
Great 2 66.67%
Good 1 33.33%
Average 0 0%
Below Average 0 0%
Terrible 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old Dec 30, 2007, 05:08 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Pirate Neilsouth
The undead have returned!

Pirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled with

Default Mugen game play movie awsome! - [ 2d Fighter , Movie ]

Does this rock or what

Old Dec 30, 2007, 07:53 PM   #2
CyanBlues
Radeon Northern Islands

CyanBlues can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyCyanBlues can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyCyanBlues can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

homer vs peter

Last edited by CyanBlues : Dec 30, 2007 at 07:55 PM.
CyanBlues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30, 2007, 07:58 PM   #3
Pirate Neilsouth

Pirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled with

^ Thats awsome
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Dec 31, 2007, 09:59 AM   #4
Deaderinred
Banned

Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

i see people showing these videos all over the place yet noone ever ****ing links to where you get the damn thing and play it.
Deaderinred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31, 2007, 10:23 AM   #5
Pirate Neilsouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deaderinred View Post
i see people showing these videos all over the place yet noone ever ****ing links to where you get the damn thing and play it.
Because half the links don't work and many of the links you have to make your own mugen add the characters and the screenpacks..

http://www.mugenation.com/
http://www.mugenfury.com/?lang=en
Old Dec 31, 2007, 10:33 AM   #6
Deaderinred
Banned

Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

well, its a start.
Old Dec 31, 2007, 10:40 AM   #7
Animotion
O_o

Animotion is still being judged by the masses

i've seen some pretty good characters for mugen.
there are some nice packs out there with included stages an music. But i never really spent the time putting them all together.

10 mins of omega tiger woods smack down (WARNING loud video)

Orchid vs Subzero

PS3 - Mok_ojin - 360 - Mokojin

" You guys are just jelous - but I guess I can let you 3 going wild in a menage ŕ trois, and record it for the secret R3D pr0n server" - Pr()ZaC

"Good night child.. It's past your bed time" - Harmon smith Killer7

"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine." - Bruce Lee

Last edited by Animotion : Dec 31, 2007 at 10:52 AM.
Animotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31, 2007, 10:58 AM   #8
Deaderinred
Banned

aw damn i remember the ki music, i got the snes edition that came with the soundtrack.. talk about cheese

and gotta love her finishing mellons.
Old Dec 31, 2007, 10:53 PM   #9
Dem2k
Radeon Sea Islands

Dem2k is still being judged by the masses

some characters you can download for mugen are so overpowered its funny.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URcvdDtnM_0
King of LimboooO!
Dem2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2, 2008, 04:38 AM   #10
CyanBlues
Radeon Northern Islands

CyanBlues can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyCyanBlues can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyCyanBlues can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

i believe theres a torrent somewhere that had like over 500 characters
Old Jan 11, 2008, 10:24 AM   #11
klutzon
Found his way home

klutzon is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animotion View Post
Orchid vs Subzero

That... is possibly the coolest thing I've seen this year!

I WANT!

Klutz is enjoying his "Forever" membership at Galbadia Hotel... THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR CLICKS GUYS!!! :)
Galbadia Hotel: a place for game soundtrack lovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Swordmaster View Post
This is true. 'sides, Klutzon could quintuple post something and I'd still prefer his.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UDHA
Yes, I'm a stubborn moron at times, but it keeps me occupied ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honsy
Just tell her to open her mouth and close her eyes ... then throw her down and stick it in her pooper ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimacy
Welcome to the world of current events. Feel free to grab a brochure and get back to us when you've caught up with the latest news.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzieBloke
It's okay Vazel. We all know about your "punctuation" issues and how much you like ";" as opposed to ":"
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayzian View Post
Ugh, I hate that.. I honestly get so paranoid it's not even funny. One time, I ran out of eyedrops (dear god) and forgot. I went to the nearest shoppers, red-eyed as hell, holding only a box of clear-eyes in a huge line up, never.. ever.. again...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiaperJe|\|i3 View Post
Yeah, it seems like any game that doesn't measure up to some arbitrary standard or feeling we expect to have gets labeled consolized! What?!? Blurry textures! Consolitus! You can't save every 4 seconds? Consolitus! It doesn't have 12 million buttons that are bindable to controls! Consolitus! I can't use 16XAA with 166XAF consolitus! I got laid last nite because I wasn't playing PC games. Consolitus! No wait....
| My Games Collection (last updated Oct 07)
klutzon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12, 2008, 09:36 PM   #12
night
Radeon Arctic Islands

night can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultynight can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

does anyone know a decent 4 player fighter for my mame cab?
Old Jan 13, 2008, 05:06 AM   #13
Pirate Neilsouth

Nope , tbh i don't know of many four players games the vast majority are single or two player
Old Jan 13, 2008, 10:14 AM   #14
night
Radeon Arctic Islands

night can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultynight can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

i've seen one long ago but all i remember is it was a piece of sht
Old Jan 13, 2008, 11:41 AM   #15
Untouchable2K
Smallville 2009

Untouchable2K is still being judged by the masses

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbrGTJ-iliY

This one makes me want to play mortal kombat right now, and wish that KI3 comes out very soon

Btw, i think i seen a mugen game that has all of those characters/stages already packed in, so you dont have to add them yourself. But i think its like a DVD Disc or something. I will look around

I dont feel like adding those characters/sounds/levels myself either, i'm lazy
Untouchable2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5, 2008, 04:16 PM   #16
CyanBlues
Radeon Northern Islands

hahah steven seagal

Old Feb 7, 2008, 10:49 AM   #17
felikx
Rage3D Veteran

felikx is still being judged by the masses

does it play as well as street fighter 3rd strike, or is the gameplay sorta sloppy?
Vive, MFG Crosswinds, Warthog
felikx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7, 2008, 11:15 AM   #18
CyanBlues
Radeon Northern Islands

its more on the alpha series side