Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Sep 4, 2018, 11:09 PM   #15091
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
Summer of 84 7.5/10 - Movie kind of in the Netflix Stranger things as far as throwback theme, they needed to tie up the 2 friends that disappeared from the movie towards the end. Didn't make sense they all of sudden were just gone and they never went back to them. Other then that, great story and not predictable.

I thought it was a bit predictable but liked it anyway.

7-10

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. Asus R290 DCUII Cats 19.4.3, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F40 bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 19.6.2. Soundblaster X Ae5 May 10th 2018 driver. 28" Upstar 4k ips 60hz panel, Intel 600p NVME 512GB. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone... -My Baron he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5, 2018, 01:20 AM   #15092
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird sings

3 Billboards outside Ebbing Missouri.

As good as some of the best Cohen Bros movies. Awesome cast.

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. Asus R290 DCUII Cats 19.4.3, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F40 bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 19.6.2. Soundblaster X Ae5 May 10th 2018 driver. 28" Upstar 4k ips 60hz panel, Intel 600p NVME 512GB. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone... -My Baron he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Sep 5, 2018, 03:08 AM   #15093
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob saget View Post
the character's name is peeta afaik
yep, Peeta Mellark

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Another world, another time, in the age of wonder. A thousand years ago, this land was green and good - until the Crystal cracked."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Sep 5, 2018, 12:33 PM   #15094
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob saget View Post
the character's name is peeta afaik
Ok.. But she yelling Peeta whole time ughh...
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5, 2018, 02:33 PM   #15095
methimpikehoses
transmigrator

methimpikehoses is still being judged by the masses

Children of Men (2006): 9/10, hadn't seen it in 12 yrs, forgot how good it is.

Invaders from Mars (1986): 3/10, hadn't seen it in 32 years, amazed by how bad it is, although there is some real sinister stuff in there that scared the crap out of me as a kid, and is still fairly disturbing, e.g. the alien zombie dad coming into the kid's room at night.
Old Sep 6, 2018, 08:58 AM   #15096
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by methimpikehoses View Post

Invaders from Mars (1986): 3/10, hadn't seen it in 32 years, amazed by how bad it is, although there is some real sinister stuff in there that scared the crap out of me as a kid, and is still fairly disturbing, e.g. the alien zombie dad coming into the kid's room at night.
Actually almost picked this up on DVD last night at my thrift store stop.

I was trying to think back from when I saw it years ago if it was any good. Ultimately left it there, and you just made me not regret that, thanks.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6, 2018, 07:29 PM   #15097
Nascar24
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Skyscraper - 5/10 stupid entertainment
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7, 2018, 05:44 PM   #15098
Kain
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Watched Signs today. I think this might be the first time I've re-watched it since I first saw in when it was in theaters. Great movie! Sound mix was impressive from a surround sound point-of-view but bass/LFE was quite non-existent. I remember almost falling out of my seat in the theater during the birthday party scene.
Intel Core i7-3930K | Corsair Hydro Series H100 with 2 x Scythe GentleTyphoon 1850 rpm fans | GIGABYTE GA-X79-UD3 | 16 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 2133 MHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 GAMING | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD | Crucial m4 256 GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2 TB | Pioneer BDR-206DBK | Corsair Professional Series Gold AX850 | Corsair Obsidian Series 650D | ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | 2 x JBL LSR305 + 1 x JBL LSR310S | Microsoft SideWinder X4 | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | SteelSeries QcK mini | Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Kain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7, 2018, 11:28 PM   #15099
necropimp
666 Flavors

necropimp knows why the caged bird singsnecropimp knows why the caged bird singsnecropimp knows why the caged bird singsnecropimp knows why the caged bird singsnecropimp knows why the caged bird sings

my memories of the birthday party scene...

i was in a hotel with some other people during a trip and nothing was on and there wasn't really anything to do in that town so we looked at the overpriced movies and signs was available

when they showed the quick glimpse of the alien one of the people in the room screamed a blood curdling scream and flailed their arms and legs wildly
Old Sep 8, 2018, 01:19 AM   #15100
Nascar24
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by pax View Post
I thought it was a bit predictable but liked it anyway.

7-10
I suppose The Who was the bad guy, but didn’t expect some of the events at the end.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8, 2018, 02:00 AM   #15101
pax
Rage3D Spammer

Man Down.

Shia Labeouf can act...

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Sep 8, 2018, 02:19 AM   #15102
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Jurassic World fallen kingdom - 4/10 So much badness with the script. Can't believe they made a dinosaur movie so boring.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8, 2018, 02:46 AM   #15103
jimmyboy
Walk it off!

jimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcrackr View Post
Jurassic World fallen kingdom - 4/10 So much badness with the script. Can't believe they made a dinosaur movie so boring.
Jurassic Park became a worn out cliche after the second movie. Before I even saw the trailer for the previous movie I could've told you exactly what you'd see in that one and this one. Maybe I'll see this one at some point, but it's not even interesting just as an action/adventure movie.
jimmyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8, 2018, 11:25 AM   #15104
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled with

It (2017) - 6/10

I'm not much of a scary movie fan so it was just ok for me. Saw some of the typical "why would you even thing to do that" stuff that used happen in the old scary movies. I see times haven't changed much in that regard. Bonus point for the kids cussing.
Mahjik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8, 2018, 12:21 PM   #15105
ice
Rage3D Spammer

ice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Upgrade. Fun popcorn flick.

6600k|16GB of GSkill|500GB 850 Pro|Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 |Asus Z170-AR|Windows 10 64 Enterprise

360 games

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
Loose = The bolts are loose.
There = She is there now.
Their = They have their things.
They're = They're going to the mall.
To = They came to the house.
Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Your = Your dinner is ready.
You're = If you're 150lbs you'd better have a 6 pack.
ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8, 2018, 02:06 PM   #15106
Payne3d
[Fancy a Butcher's?]

Payne3d knows why the caged bird singsPayne3d knows why the caged bird singsPayne3d knows why the caged bird singsPayne3d knows why the caged bird singsPayne3d knows why the caged bird singsPayne3d knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcrackr View Post
Agreed . Not even the Pratt could save it.
Old Sep 8, 2018, 08:40 PM   #15107
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Upgrade - not bad. 6/10
Old Sep 8, 2018, 09:23 PM   #15108
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled with

Maze Runner: The Death Cure (2018) - 6.5/10
Mahjik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8, 2018, 10:32 PM   #15109
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Watched Jack Ryan season. Don’t know where to put it but will do here. It was so much in your face propaganda that I don’t know why I finished the thing. Only a stupid would rate it over 1. What a way to destroy Muslim image.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8, 2018, 10:33 PM   #15110
UberBeavis
This is SO much fun!!!!

UberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

The Nun - Really fun creepy flick. Very much like a Haunt maze on screen. Wife and I both loved it.

See more of my horrible photos, and a few good ones here.
UberBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8, 2018, 11:10 PM   #15111
pax
Rage3D Spammer

Robocop (original)

Still great

I Robot

I liked it and still do but ya couldve been better.

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Sep 9, 2018, 12:40 AM   #15112
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberBeavis View Post
The Nun - Really fun creepy flick. Very much like a Haunt maze on screen. Wife and I both loved it.
Saw it as well. Completely agree! Super creepy sound effects.

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9, 2018, 09:13 AM   #15113
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Watched Jack Ryan season. Don’t know where to put it but will do here. It was so much in your face propaganda that I don’t know why I finished the thing. Only a stupid would rate it over 1. What a way to destroy Muslim image.
I'm only on episode 3, but so far I'm loving the show. Very well done. I actually think they're humanizing the terrorist leader pretty well, showing his family ties and intelligence. Still don't know his full motivations yet, but he's not being portrayed as a raging lunatic. Plus there are other Muslim characters who are "normal people". I don't see a problem, yet anyway. Then again, I'm pretty sensitive to the way Christian-types are portrayed on screen, so I can see why some Muslims would take issue with the show's premise.

Sorry if this shifts into P&R territory. I'll just say I give the show a 9/10 so far, but the full verdict is still out.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9, 2018, 10:38 PM   #15114
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Wall Street 2. 6.6/10.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10, 2018, 12:49 AM   #15115
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
I'm only on episode 3, but so far I'm loving the show. Very well done. I actually think they're humanizing the terrorist leader pretty well, showing his family ties and intelligence. Still don't know his full motivations yet, but he's not being portrayed as a raging lunatic. Plus there are other Muslim characters who are "normal people". I don't see a problem, yet anyway. Then again, I'm pretty sensitive to the way Christian-types are portrayed on screen, so I can see why some Muslims would take issue with the show's premise.

Sorry if this shifts into P&R territory. I'll just say I give the show a 9/10 so far, but the full verdict is still out.
I gave it a 8.5/10 I liked it and was in Lebanon in 83 for 5 months where the show starts( won't go into spoilers about his motivations )
but can't wait till next year
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/jack_ryan/s02/
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10, 2018, 08:19 AM   #15116
huskylord
King of Denmark

huskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Labyrinth

80's in the house. 7/10 for nostalgia.
Old Sep 10, 2018, 08:47 AM   #15117
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
I gave it a 8.5/10 I liked it and was in Lebanon in 83 for 5 months where the show starts.
Wow, you saw that place unravel first hand then.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10, 2018, 10:43 AM   #15118
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Wow, you saw that place unravel first hand then.
yea I left 3 mouths before barracks bombing only hit dirt one day the rest of the time I floated in a tin can in the harbor
I knew a high school friend in the barracks that day he is dead now cancer 15 years ago
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10, 2018, 11:00 AM   #15119
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
yea I left 3 mouths before barracks bombing only hit dirt one day the rest of the time I floated in a tin can in the harbor
I knew a high school friend in the barracks that day he is dead now cancer 15 years ago
Wow, terrible. Glad nothing major happened to you. Props to RR for recognizing we needed to exit fast.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10, 2018, 11:09 AM   #15120
ice
Rage3D Spammer

ice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
I gave it a 8.5/10 I liked it and was in Lebanon in 83 for 5 months where the show starts( won't go into spoilers about his motivations )
but can't wait till next year
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/jack_ryan/s02/
I loved Jack Ryan and blew through the season in about 3 days. Wish there were more episodes.

6600k|16GB of GSkill|500GB 850 Pro|Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 |Asus Z170-AR|Windows 10 64 Enterprise

360 games

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
Loose = The bolts are loose.
There = She is there now.
Their = They have their things.
They're = They're going to the mall.
To = They came to the house.
Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Your = Your dinner is ready.
You're = If you're 150lbs you'd better have a 6 pack.
ice is offline   Reply With Quote