Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jul 29, 2018, 07:12 PM   #14941
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird sings

Extinction 6-10 not bad for low budget flick. Im glad Netflix took up Sci Fi's mantle. No one else did.

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. Asus R290 DCUII Cats 19.4.3, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F40 bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 19.6.2. Soundblaster X Ae5 May 10th 2018 driver. 28" Upstar 4k ips 60hz panel, Intel 600p NVME 512GB. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone... -My Baron he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2018, 04:13 AM   #14942
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Netflix: The Signal 4 or 5/10

Suspension of disbelief was nigh impossible towards the end of this one.
Old Jul 30, 2018, 01:29 PM   #14943
.nox
Meh

.nox doesn't need no stinkin' badges.nox doesn't need no stinkin' badges.nox doesn't need no stinkin' badges.nox doesn't need no stinkin' badges.nox doesn't need no stinkin' badges.nox doesn't need no stinkin' badges.nox doesn't need no stinkin' badges.nox doesn't need no stinkin' badges.nox doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Wind River 8/10

Lean on Pete 8/10

Chappaquiddick 7/10

I would tongue **** that ass so much, she wouldn't need to wipe it for a week.
-Megaman
.nox is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jul 30, 2018, 09:42 PM   #14944
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Upgrade. Way less action than what the trailer had me believe. Also predictable story. 4/10.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31, 2018, 07:32 PM   #14945
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird sings

Mission Pimpossible 6. 7-10

Cool action but story has issues. Also Dr Evil levels of... evil in the antagonist. BILLIONS will die!...

Bit much if you ask me.

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. Asus R290 DCUII Cats 19.4.3, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F40 bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 19.6.2. Soundblaster X Ae5 May 10th 2018 driver. 28" Upstar 4k ips 60hz panel, Intel 600p NVME 512GB. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone... -My Baron he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Aug 1, 2018, 03:10 PM   #14946
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwards

Kingsman. Fun, lots of action, & unpredictable. At first I thought it would be a Men in Black rehash, but it ended up being very different. Also, loved Sam Jackson as the villain.

Ryzen 2600x - Radeon 580 - 16 gigs memory

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1, 2018, 08:18 PM   #14947
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Avengers: IW 6.5/10

I can't quite put my finger on it, but something just didn't fit/flow/feel nearly what I expected.

Some of the humor was good, brought laughs. Some of the unexpectedly touching scenes were rather well done, but something just didn't flow right.

I'll watch it again in a couple of weeks and see if my opinion changes at all as I did like it, it just wasn't a great super hero film for me.
Old Aug 1, 2018, 08:22 PM   #14948
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post

I can't quite put my finger on it, but something just didn't fit/flow/feel nearly what I expected.

Some of the humor was good, brought laughs. Some of the unexpectedly touching scenes were rather well done, but something just didn't flow right.

I'll watch it again in a couple of weeks and see if my opinion changes at all as I did like it, it just wasn't a great super hero film for me.
It was the blonde hair on Black Widow
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Eisberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1, 2018, 09:25 PM   #14949
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I watched AIW last night as well. Movie like dope.
Old Aug 1, 2018, 09:52 PM   #14950
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:

Perhaps you’re getting into this stage of life:

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1, 2018, 10:33 PM   #14951
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:

That doesn't bode well for me heh

i havent seen it yet but imo the most solid Marvel movies (Iron man 1, Thor Ragnarok, capt 1) are those where they keep it relatively simple, although even those simpler ones fail sometimes (Black panther). Avengers 1 and 2 were messy kiddie crap imo with paper thin everything.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2, 2018, 02:04 AM   #14952
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
Perhaps you’re getting into this stage of life:

Old Aug 2, 2018, 02:06 AM   #14953
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob saget View Post
That doesn't bode well for me heh

i havent seen it yet but imo the most solid Marvel movies (Iron man 1, Thor Ragnarok, capt 1) are those where they keep it relatively simple, although even those simpler ones fail sometimes (Black panther). Avengers 1 and 2 were messy kiddie crap imo with paper thin everything.
I think this could have been kept simpler, fleshed out a bit more. It wasn't bad, just not great...meh
Old Aug 2, 2018, 02:49 AM   #14954
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

indy jones raiders of the lost arc - 9/10 such a perfect intro for the character
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2, 2018, 10:58 AM   #14955
methimpikehoses
transmigrator

methimpikehoses is still being judged by the masses

2001: A Space Odyssey (1968) (at the local theater, 70mm): 10/10

Leave No Trace (2018): 8/10

Hereditary (2018): 7/10
Old Aug 2, 2018, 05:19 PM   #14956
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Mission Impossible: Fellate (IMAX) . . . 7/10

Great action, ultimately forgettable. Ving Rhames and Simon Pegg keep this from being a fiver.
Old Aug 2, 2018, 06:43 PM   #14957
Kain
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Watched Unbreakable (2000) for the first time. Was really looking forward to watching this after the "surprise" ending in Split. Really liked it. Early 2000s movies have such an authentic feel to them. Or maybe the movie was just one of the good ones.

Can't wait to see Glass (2019).
Intel Core i7-3930K | Corsair Hydro Series H100 with 2 x Scythe GentleTyphoon 1850 rpm fans | GIGABYTE GA-X79-UD3 | 16 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 2133 MHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 GAMING | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD | Crucial m4 256 GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2 TB | Pioneer BDR-206DBK | Corsair Professional Series Gold AX850 | Corsair Obsidian Series 650D | ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | 2 x JBL LSR305 + 1 x JBL LSR310S | Microsoft SideWinder X4 | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | SteelSeries QcK mini | Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Kain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3, 2018, 08:34 PM   #14958
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Overboard (2018) because the original was a favorite of the wife. I hated it, but this one was actually pretty enjoyable. Solid 7/10 in the stupid but fun category.
Old Aug 3, 2018, 09:48 PM   #14959
KAC
That postcount though...

Bushwhick. 3/10. The 3 is for killing off the main characters before the end of the movie.
Old Aug 5, 2018, 03:15 PM   #14960
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Another world, another time, in the age of wonder. A thousand years ago, this land was green and good - until the Crystal cracked."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5, 2018, 04:56 PM   #14961
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by pax View Post
. . . Im glad Netflix took up Sci Fi's mantle. No one else did.
I can't let this one go. I guess you can you could say The Walking Dead on AMC is sci-fi. And then there's this from them, a green-lit series featuring Ken Lui's short stories.

And then you have Amazon Prime with it's Big Dick push (Philip K. Dick, that is) with The Man in the High Castle and Electric Dreams.
Plus they're the ones who recently saved The Expanse.

The market for sci-fi is just too big for any of these players to ignore. Thank Gawd.
Old Aug 5, 2018, 05:25 PM   #14962
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Extinction / Netflix

Not bad 6/10
Old Aug 5, 2018, 05:27 PM   #14963
Nascar24
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZL View Post
I can't let this one go. I guess you can you could say The Walking Dead on AMC is sci-fi. And then there's this from them, a green-lit series featuring Ken Lui's short stories.

And then you have Amazon Prime with it's Big Dick push (Philip K. Dick, that is) with The Man in the High Castle and Electric Dreams.

The market for sci-fi is just too big for any of these players to ignore. Thank Gawd.
I think he means that they have taken the bad SyFy channel crown of low budget SciFi. I would prefer low budget SciFi goes away myself. Its usually plain out awful and not worth anyone's time.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5, 2018, 10:38 PM   #14964
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Avengers infinite characters - 7/10 falling to a 6/10. The more I think about the movie, the less I like it. Half a movie and lots of cheap shots.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6, 2018, 07:18 AM   #14965
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Mission Impossible: Fallout. 5/10. Predictable mess. I saw every "twist" coming a mile away. Basically a string of chase scenes, some of which dragged on way too long, and no character development. It's been too long since I saw Ghost Protocol and Rogue Nation so I didn't remember much about the relationships between some of the characters. But I really didn't care, either.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6, 2018, 08:13 AM   #14966
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcrackr View Post
Avengers infinite characters - 7/10 falling to a 6/10. The more I think about the movie, the less I like it. Half a movie and lots of cheap shots.
I'm kind of glad I'm not the only one that felt that way.
Old Aug 6, 2018, 09:08 AM   #14967
Athena
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Athena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

MI6, was more an action movie than a MI movie, but for action I enjoyed the stunts on the big screen and rumble seats theater we saw it in. not sure yet but leaning to a 6 or 7 out of 10 but that might have been from the theater being so great. I find myself already forgetting about the movie story itself.
Old Aug 6, 2018, 10:09 AM   #14968
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled with

The Emoji Movie (2017) - 5/10

meh....

Watched it on Netflix.. Would have probably rated it lower if I paid theater money to see it.
Mahjik is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6, 2018, 10:49 AM   #14969
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

MI: Fallout 8/10

Thought it was a great action movie. Don’t care about the plot much, just there to watch some crazy stunts, and Tom Cruise never fails to impress on that aspect. Henry Cavill did a solid job imo, didn’t mind seeing him as a villain instead of Superman.

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom 7/10

I like Chris Pratt when he isn’t playing star lord in guardians of the galaxy. Actually, I hate him in that role and appreciate him in anything else. Cool dinosaur movie, the plot was really predictable (as usual) but the CGI was great.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6, 2018, 10:50 AM   #14970
pax
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZL View Post

I stand corrected. Also good they all have better means to finance sci fi productions than Sci Fy...

www.realitysandwich.com