Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old May 23, 2011, 12:07 AM   #151
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
ThirdEye
goodnight sweet prince

ThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

A crown for a king. What a bad ass scene.
ThirdEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2011, 12:18 AM   #152
Dragon3dge

Dragon3dge is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koenig View Post
Anybody try to watch episode 7 on hbo go? I'm trying to view it but it keeps stopping during the intro.
I am having the same problem. Nice to know it isn't only me. I have tried to watch it several times still with no luck

Edit: Apparently alot of people are having the same problems trying to watch episode 7 on Hbo Go, they've been talking about it here

http://www.cinemablend.com/televisio...-GO-32222.html

Last edited by Dragon3dge : May 23, 2011 at 12:22 AM.
Dragon3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2011, 12:42 AM   #153
xCLAVEx
Not gone

xCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Anybody try to watch episode 7 on hbo go? I'm trying to view it but it keeps stopping during the intro.
I watched it just fine in Firefox. It didn't work in Google Chrome for some reason, but Firefox works fine.

"Be careful what you say, not everybody is open minded"

"If Fascism Ever Comes to America, It Will Come in the Name of Liberalism -Ronald Reagan"
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 23, 2011, 12:52 AM   #154
Koenig
He wo hitte

Koenig once held a door open for a complete strangerKoenig once held a door open for a complete strangerKoenig once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCLAVEx View Post
I watched it just fine in Firefox. It didn't work in Google Chrome for some reason, but Firefox works fine.

Bah, I give up. I just tried it and it still froze at 0:00:54. Guess I'll just watch later.

屁をひつて尻窄め "Breaking wind, closing buttocks" - Japanese Proverb

www.angelman.org
www.cureangelman.org
Koenig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2011, 02:04 AM   #155
curio
𐐒ananaD

curio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdEye View Post
A crown for a king. What a bad ass scene.
Yup
Old May 23, 2011, 02:08 AM   #156
ThirdEye
goodnight sweet prince

ThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

So episode 7 can be watched online already? Tempting, but I won't have anything to watch next sunday night.

I feel like I'm missing out on a lot of things through not having read the books, seems like there are key events that occur between the episodes.
Old May 23, 2011, 03:21 AM   #157
Xplode
Radeon Northern Islands

Xplode is still being judged by the masses

Ye also having trouble watching Ep7, hopefully they put it up on torrent.
Hamixda, a top-secret pc-loving-console-hating fanboy bot that spams websites with 50 posts a day. He took 3 years to develop, but they're still working out alot of bugs, since there still seems to be serious issues with his logic and common sense A.I.
Quote:
Well, it's been a LOOOONNNNNGGGG waiT.... - Chubz
Xplode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2011, 03:32 AM   #158
Tork64
Radeon Arctic Islands

Tork64 is still being judged by the masses

getting the ep now, the quality is ok.

Tork64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2011, 03:35 AM   #159
ThirdEye
goodnight sweet prince

PM plz!
Old May 23, 2011, 03:40 AM   #160
Tork64
Radeon Arctic Islands

sent

Hopefully ep 8 comes out next week on go lol or maybe this is a 1 time thing only? Anyways, ill still watch it next week with hidef but its realllly boring atm and would love to see another episode.
Old May 23, 2011, 04:14 AM   #161
Xplode
Radeon Northern Islands

Is that a different link? can I also have it ty!
Hamixda, a top-secret pc-loving-console-hating fanboy bot that spams websites with 50 posts a day. He took 3 years to develop, but they're still working out alot of bugs, since there still seems to be serious issues with his logic and common sense A.I.
Quote:
Old May 23, 2011, 04:20 AM   #162
Tork64
Radeon Arctic Islands

sent. gonna log off in 10 mins
Old May 23, 2011, 04:22 AM   #163
Xplode
Radeon Northern Islands

ty again getting it now can't wait to watch!
Quote:
Old May 23, 2011, 07:30 PM   #164
mercs2007
Radeon HD 6870

mercs2007 once held a door open for a complete strangermercs2007 once held a door open for a complete strangermercs2007 once held a door open for a complete stranger

Am I the only one rooting for the badguys in this show lol The imp is my fav character.
mercs2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2011, 10:35 PM   #165
A2597
A Peculiar Person

A2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird sings

The imp rocks, yes.

And a crown for the king...As soon as he grabbed his gold I knew what was about to happen...and it was bad ass.

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that you should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.
1 Peter 2:9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
:heart: I took a few weeks off, but Rage is like a home away from home.
A2597 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2011, 11:00 PM   #166
Shark
Pain

Shark is still being judged by the masses

so Jeffery is the khalasi's brother? and the one who died is a fake one?
is that wy Jeffery banged the King's wife, aka his fake sister?
Old May 23, 2011, 11:22 PM   #167
Koenig
He wo hitte

Koenig once held a door open for a complete strangerKoenig once held a door open for a complete strangerKoenig once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercs2007 View Post
Am I the only one rooting for the badguys in this show lol The imp is my fav character.

<------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark
Jeffrey is Jaime and Cersei's child of Lannister Blood. He has no Baratheon Blood thus he is not a true heir. Daenerys and Viserys are of Targaryen blood. The Targaryen's kept their blood pure by breeding within the family.

EDIT... Actually, I think you are confusing several of the characters. "Jaime" banged his sister, the queen. "Joffrey" is Cersei's son from her incestuous relationship with her twin brother Jaime . "Viserys" was Daenerys' (the Khalesi) only living brother.

www.angelman.org
www.cureangelman.org

Last edited by Koenig : May 23, 2011 at 11:36 PM.
Old May 23, 2011, 11:24 PM   #168
Bigfoot
Rag Doll

Bigfoot once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Bigfoot once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Bigfoot once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Bigfoot once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Bigfoot once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Bigfoot once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark View Post
Confusing post is confusing.
The queen and Jaime have a little thing called incest going. The queen's child, Joffery, is actually Jaime's child as well. That is to say that Joffery has an uncle and father in the same man. This means that Joffery is NOT the king's son and so, by extension, not the heir apparent.

The whole brother and sister discussion between Stark and the queen talked about how the last ruling family often married brother to sister in order to keep the line pure and that a brother-sister marriage was considered perfect. This makes her relationship with Jaime all the more perfect since they are twins (in her eyes that is).
Old May 23, 2011, 11:29 PM   #169
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

Quote:
<------

Jeffrey is Jaime and Cersei's child of Lannister Blood. He has no Baratheon Blood thus he is not a true heir. Daenerys and Viserys are of Targaryen blood. The Targaryen's kept their blood pure by breeding within the family

More to the point, this is why when Jon Arryn died he was saying "the seed is strong" which is a reference to one of two things. Either he was talking about the house Lannister producing always blond headed offspring such as Joffrey, Myrcella or Tommen, or he was referring to the fact that Robert's bastard children are always born with dark hair and take after their father. Either way, he caught on to the secret Jaime and Cersei shared and was subsequently poisoned.
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
shrike126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2011, 11:30 PM   #170
Drunken Janitor
Blistering Barnacles!

Drunken Janitor can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDrunken Janitor can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercs2007 View Post
Tyrion is not a "bad" guy or a villain. He is the only good and decent Lannister... for now.
i5 4670 Haswell <> Gigabyte radeon 280x <> 8 gigs of some ram that happened to be on sale that week <> Asus Z87-K <> Some DVD burner that has been used for 3-4 computers - might be a pioneer <> Winblows 10 Now!
Drunken Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2011, 11:32 PM   #171
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Janitor View Post
Tyrion is not a "bad" guy or a villain. He is the only good and decent Lannister... for now.
Later in the series, Tyrion has one of the most badass **** you dad, moments I've ever read!
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
shrike126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2011, 11:34 PM   #172
Koenig
He wo hitte

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrike126 View Post

More to the point, this is why when Jon Arryn died he was saying "the seed is strong" which is a reference to one of two things. Either he was talking about the house Lannister producing always blond headed offspring such as Joffrey, Myrcella or Tommen, or he was referring to the fact that Robert's bastard children are always born with dark hair and take after their father. Either way, he caught on to the secret Jaime and Cersei shared and was subsequently poisoned.
Bah...you quoted before I removed it. I answered and then realized his "Jeffrey" person actually seemed to encompass several people. Guess I'll put it back in there.

www.angelman.org
www.cureangelman.org
Old May 23, 2011, 11:51 PM   #173
Drunken Janitor
Blistering Barnacles!

Drunken Janitor can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDrunken Janitor can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

July 12th (Dance with Dragons release date) cannot come quickly enough....
i5 4670 Haswell <> Gigabyte radeon 280x <> 8 gigs of some ram that happened to be on sale that week <> Asus Z87-K <> Some DVD burner that has been used for 3-4 computers - might be a pioneer <> Winblows 10 Now!
Drunken Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2011, 04:13 AM   #174
kepler
Radeon Arctic Islands

kepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
do you become predatory active when you see a head chopped off?

do you become sexually active when you see a penis erected ?
wat
kepler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2011, 10:15 AM   #175
Jamar
Pew Pew Pew

Jamar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyJamar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Joffrey (Not Jeffery) is the Prince of the Seven Kingdoms and heir to the throne -- Son of Robert and Cersei really the bastard incestuous son of Jamie and Cersei

Daenerys (Khaleesi or queen to Khal Drogo) is the sister to Viserys Targaryen who if you watched this weeks episode got the "golden" crown from Khal Drogo

Viserys was the last male son (living) and Daenerys the daughter of the Mad King Aeris who King Robert deposed.

These sites have some useful information if the lineage is getting confusing (beware that there may be spoilers):
http://www.towerofthehand.com/
http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Main_Page

Major Houses:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_h...f_Ice_and_Fire

Last edited by Jamar : May 24, 2011 at 10:18 AM.
Jamar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25, 2011, 07:48 AM   #176
Hidavi
I'm Way Up

Hidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Khal Drogo is easily my favorite character so far. "A king does not need a chair to sit in. Just a horse."
Hidavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25, 2011, 07:49 AM   #177
Hidavi
I'm Way Up

Hidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Janitor View Post
Pretty much. Well I wouldn't say he was good, but he's much less worse than the rest of his family. Close enough to good where I like him.
Hidavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25, 2011, 08:11 PM   #178
Akumajo
White Devil Bastard

Akumajo once held a door open for a complete strangerAkumajo once held a door open for a complete strangerAkumajo once held a door open for a complete strangerAkumajo once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by curio View Post
I've never understood why nudity is a problem for some; and even moreso why the people who have a problem with it (and sex) typically also have zero problem with violence.
Its because they are repulsed by something they don't know anything about or just don't practice.

Quote:
Ehh The last episode was ep 6, not 7, how did you get that far?

"Originally Posted by Napoleonic View Post
If anything there's just still too many guilible people in the fanbase willing to accept this garbage star wars disney/Kennedy edition."

Helghast... till the end of days!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruxcT6LEVzk Disney Star Wars SUCKS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QESGXTFFZXM Kaz PTVD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dogMXzbz9js
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L--rU3Wq3WU My Bugatti V
Akumajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25, 2011, 08:27 PM   #179
Jamar
Pew Pew Pew

Jamar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyJamar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

They are showing the upcoming episode on HBO2GO in advance.
Jamar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25, 2011, 08:29 PM   #180
A2597
A Peculiar Person

A2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akumajo View Post
Its because they are repulsed by something they don't know anything about or just don't practice.
Lets see...at the risk of P&R comment...

I certainly am not repulsed by sex, I'm highly looking forward to it. That said, I'm looking forward to it in the context of marriage, which I intend to be life long. That being the case, I view it as a disservice to my wife (even before I am married) to view other women naked. Hence my abstaining from sex / porn / etc. It annoys me that shows find it necessary to display a sex scene, because really...it's rarely (ever?) needed in the story. Shows conveyed fully well what happened in the bedroom without showing it for many many years, nothing was lost in that.

I can make the same argument for violence. We know a sword across someones belly is going to disembowel them, no need to show the intestines spilling out.

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that you should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.
1 Peter 2:9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
:heart: I took a few weeks off, but Rage is like a home away from home.
A2597 is offline   Reply With Quote