Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Nov 25, 2019, 01:21 PM   #91
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
xCLAVEx
Not gone

xCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroy View Post
Not sure what is too much for you but there are some sales now.
http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthread.php?t=34050268
Until it leaves the niche' market (if it leaves it) I don't see a reason to spend several hundred dollars on something just for one or two games. Also, I'm afraid I'll love it, get spoiled by it, and want more only to be disappointed. Ignorance is bliss as they say. Besides, I don't really play FPS games anymore (except for the rare Borderlands 3).

"Be careful what you say, not everybody is open minded"

"If Fascism Ever Comes to America, It Will Come in the Name of Liberalism -Ronald Reagan"
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2019, 01:30 PM   #92
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Looks like trash.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2019, 02:13 PM   #93
daPhoenix
Snow White Nurse

daPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2597 View Post
Framerate, IPD measurement correct, etc?
I've been trying to tell her that it's the FOV (which she has issues with if it's low even on TVs or computers).

She can't play anything with a narrow FOV so console games with sideways movement tend to cause her to feel ill but 90-110FOV seems to be ok for her so PC games it is :P
daPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 25, 2019, 02:43 PM   #94
A2597
A Peculiar Person

A2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by daPhoenix View Post
I've been trying to tell her that it's the FOV (which she has issues with if it's low even on TVs or computers).

She can't play anything with a narrow FOV so console games with sideways movement tend to cause her to feel ill but 90-110FOV seems to be ok for her so PC games it is :P
Ah, that kinda makes sense.

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that you should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.
1 Peter 2:9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
:heart: I took a few weeks off, but Rage is like a home away from home.
A2597 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2019, 08:12 PM   #95
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

At least the game is free when you buy an Index, or if you already own one. Also it appears the $1k model is still in stock

Quote:
I cannot but conclude that the Bulk of your Natives, to be the most pernicious Race of little odious Vermin that Nature ever suffered to crawl upon the Surface of the Earth.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30, 2019, 02:44 AM   #96
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

Shapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Rage3d is the BEST forum!! There are alot of smart people on here!! -phexus
Shapeshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30, 2019, 02:21 PM   #97
John C Flett
Grumpy Bunny

John C Flett once held a door open for a complete strangerJohn C Flett once held a door open for a complete strangerJohn C Flett once held a door open for a complete strangerJohn C Flett once held a door open for a complete stranger

Dungeoncrawler, thanks for the heads-up on that. I'd have realised sooner or later but you're right that HL Alyx is indeed showing in my library.

John C Flett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30, 2019, 02:41 PM   #98
Nascar24
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Will bone!
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote