Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Aug 14, 2019, 12:06 PM   #841
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I finished the game and all DLC.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14, 2019, 02:40 PM   #842
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
every location every marker?
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14, 2019, 03:23 PM   #843
GTwannabe
Radeon Northern Islands

GTwannabe once held a door open for a complete strangerGTwannabe once held a door open for a complete strangerGTwannabe once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
If you didn't kill all the legendary beasts you still have open quests in the quest menu so you're not done yet.
GTwannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Aug 14, 2019, 05:37 PM   #844
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I have killed all the legendary beasts. There are some DLC related quests and some tales of Greece left. I also haven’t done every location and marker yet. Hence the trophy/gamerscore hunting that I was speaking about.
Old Aug 26, 2019, 08:32 AM   #845
PacAce
Radeon R700

PacAce can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyPacAce can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

X-Fi Extreme Music
Thermaltake Level 10 GTS case
Corsair GX650 psu
MSI HD7870
PacAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26, 2019, 03:03 PM   #846
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

awesome! glad i didn't uninstall it.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27, 2019, 02:08 AM   #847
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob saget View Post
awesome! glad i didn't uninstall it.
You'll probably find yourself paying $40 for the remaining two DLCs now

Old Aug 27, 2019, 02:48 AM   #848
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
You'll probably find yourself paying $40 for the remaining two DLCs now

yeah if i could figure out wtf to do to start it. spend like over an hour trying to figure out what to do...

1. Did the three cave exploring symbol things (this was already available for me). Entered the symbols at atlantis and it says you need the dlc.

2. Remembered that I need to download Episode 1 so I exit the game and downloaded it (through steam. nothing came up in uplay. maybe i need to activate it somehow through uplay?)

3. Went back to the game. Have no idea what to do. Nothing at the gateway to atlantis opens and no mission prompt.

f*ck you ubisoft.

EDIT: I'm also level 50. Maybe i need to be 51?

Last edited by bob saget : Aug 27, 2019 at 02:54 AM.
Old Aug 27, 2019, 03:02 AM   #849
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

I’m not even sure if free DLC via Ubisoft can be used on the main game purchased via steam.

Perhaps you need to link your steam account to Ubisoft?
Old Aug 27, 2019, 03:17 AM   #850
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

it's linked.

so on steam i can see i downloaded the episode under the dlc section of the game page. can i check in uplay (or even in the game) if I have the dlc downloaded or it's even seeing it ?
Old Aug 27, 2019, 03:30 AM   #851
Megaman
Packing heat!

If you decide that you would rather go straight to the new missions without finishing the base game, you skip to the DLC quests by selecting “Fate of Atlantis” from the main menu and then choosing the second option.

If you choose a new character you’ll start at level 52 and be kitted out with a host of legendary armour and weapons to suit any playstyle, but it won’t be your Eagle Bearer.

I think you also need to complete heir of the memories side quest before hand though.
Old Aug 27, 2019, 04:10 AM   #852
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Whats the verdict on the DLC? Half price. Is it worth grabbing or still too much?
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27, 2019, 07:17 AM   #853
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

Yeah so I finished heir of memories but not seeing Atlantis anywhere on main menu
Old Aug 27, 2019, 08:33 AM   #854
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcrackr View Post
Whats the verdict on the DLC? Half price. Is it worth grabbing or still too much?
DLCs have been awesome. Hades was my fave.

yoz
acroig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27, 2019, 11:41 AM   #855
KAC
That postcount though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcrackr View Post
Not playing the DLC is a disservice.
Old Aug 27, 2019, 12:16 PM   #856
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Not playing the DLC is a disservice.
This.

yoz
Old Aug 27, 2019, 03:21 PM   #857
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

apparently all the DLCs wil be free if you do the ubisoft game pass free trial thingie, so im not gonna uninstall just yet. apparently a ton of people are having issues with not finding the free DLC episode show up.
Old Aug 29, 2019, 02:14 AM   #858
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

patch 1.5.0 added in-game support for discovery tours: ancient greece. coming in september

Quote:
I cannot but conclude that the Bulk of your Natives, to be the most pernicious Race of little odious Vermin that Nature ever suffered to crawl upon the Surface of the Earth.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29, 2019, 08:56 AM   #859
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeoncrawler View Post
patch 1.5.0 added in-game support for discovery tours: ancient greece. coming in september
So cool!

yoz
Old Aug 29, 2019, 02:01 PM   #860
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

been talking with ubisoft support to figure out why the DLC mission isn't being activated. Just sent them some saved games... apparently it's a really common issue and there is no fix.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/81214...0331359/?ctp=4
Old Aug 29, 2019, 02:11 PM   #861
Evileh

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
been talking with ubisoft support to figure out why the DLC mission isn't being activated. Just sent them some saved games... apparently it's a really common issue and there is no fix.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/81214...0331359/?ctp=4
Do you own the steam or uplay version as those are two separate entities. If you have the steam version the uplay free key will not work with it and you need the steam free key instead.

https://store.steampowered.com/explore/?snr=1_5_9_
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Old Aug 29, 2019, 02:27 PM   #862
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

I'm not sure what you mean by free key. I do have the DLC installed and verified through steam and showing in steam. I may have initially clicked the ubisoft page but since then I have redownloaded the free DLC through steam.

Also the link just sends me to my wishlist queue.
Old Aug 29, 2019, 02:58 PM   #863
Evileh

Quote:
I'm not sure what you mean by free key. I do have the DLC installed and verified through steam and showing in steam. I may have initially clicked the ubisoft page but since then I have redownloaded the free DLC through steam.

Also the link just sends me to my wishlist queue.
Odd I copy pasta the link in steam oh well, and ok then I dunno mang lol. Have you completed the atlantis quest for your dad yet, and in order to start atlantis you have to complete that dlc Memories tails from greece quest first.
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old Aug 29, 2019, 03:20 PM   #864
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

yes i definitely did the memories mission and the intro to atlantis mission.

what i could do is load up an earlier save and go through the memories mission with the dlc installed (when i did it the first time I didn't have the dlc installed) and only installed it after i finished that mission.
Old Aug 31, 2019, 11:35 AM   #865
Evileh

Quote:
yes i definitely did the memories mission and the intro to atlantis mission.

what i could do is load up an earlier save and go through the memories mission with the dlc installed (when i did it the first time I didn't have the dlc installed) and only installed it after i finished that mission.
try that
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old Oct 2, 2019, 06:38 PM   #866
Megaman
Packing heat!

Final update coming out later this month then it will be in the uninstall crosshairs....finally. Not to say I didn't like it, just think that desktop icon has over stayed its welcome.
Old Yesterday, 11:15 PM   #867
Megaman
Packing heat!

Anyone else do the Tour? It's fantastic, if you CBF for it.

I'm going to feel sorrow uninstalling this title.
Old Today, 10:31 AM   #868
GTwannabe
Radeon Northern Islands

GTwannabe once held a door open for a complete strangerGTwannabe once held a door open for a complete strangerGTwannabe once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
Final update coming out later this month then it will be in the uninstall crosshairs....finally. Not to say I didn't like it, just think that desktop icon has over stayed its welcome.
Laughs in 8TB game drive.
GTwannabe is offline   Reply With Quote