Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Oct 26, 2017, 06:57 AM   #181
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
Without getting too much into the value of experience, I'll say you don't really buy games like Destiny for the story content. There's a lot more to the endgame that adds duration and value.
Yes, I can see that on this type of game. My youngest got it so I may pick it up to co-op with him.

yoz
acroig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26, 2017, 09:19 AM   #182
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

I got it last night and went through the tutorial so I can get my coop on.

Is it normal for this game for you to be in an area with a whole bunch of other people all though you only partied with one other person? The first mission I had to see the guy in the church and although I only joined with my squad I was put in a place with like 5 other people. Is there a way to make it so its only us two playing?

The game doesnt do a really good job at explaining anything... especially since I havent played the first one.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26, 2017, 09:30 AM   #183
t0adp1p3
Radeon Arctic Islands

t0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
I got it last night and went through the tutorial so I can get my coop on.

Is it normal for this game for you to be in an area with a whole bunch of other people all though you only partied with one other person? The first mission I had to see the guy in the church and although I only joined with my squad I was put in a place with like 5 other people. Is there a way to make it so its only us two playing?

The game doesnt do a really good job at explaining anything... especially since I havent played the first one.
Yeah that's normal it's like a world hub with others, once you go on a mission and see no respawns you'll be alone with your group.
t0adp1p3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Oct 26, 2017, 09:32 AM   #184
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0adp1p3 View Post
Yeah that's normal it's like a world hub with others, once you go on a mission and see no respawns you'll be alone with your group.
Not the hub with the vendors its like another area with other people fighting enemies too.

Old Oct 26, 2017, 10:05 AM   #185
Zero
Sass hole

Zero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
Not the hub with the vendors its like another area with other people fighting enemies too.
Yeah the planets are all social spaces. Think of it as mmorpgfps.

Once you go into mission areas, it's only you and your fireteam.

please refrain from telling other forum members to "Go eat a buffet of dicks." in the future.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26, 2017, 10:18 AM   #186
logical
What is my purpose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
Yeah the planets are all social spaces. Think of it as mmorpgfps.

Once you go into mission areas, it's only you and your fireteam.
Oh ok thanks.

Old Oct 26, 2017, 07:20 PM   #187
Rummy
Radeon R700

Rummy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRummy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

They have public events where you can join other people as well.
Old Oct 26, 2017, 07:22 PM   #188
Rummy
Radeon R700

Rummy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRummy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Gays, I didn't receive any invites. Anyone care to post their battletags here. Wtf is going on. I even changed server to Americas.
Rumz#11436
Old Oct 26, 2017, 07:23 PM   #189
Rummy
Radeon R700

Quote:
Gays, I didn't receive any invites. Anyone care to post their battletags here. Wtf is going on. I even changed server to Americas.
You're on my friends list.
Old Oct 26, 2017, 10:52 PM   #190
Arioch
3D Vision Fanboy

Arioch can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyArioch can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Is the PC version playable enough with a controller?
Arioch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26, 2017, 11:40 PM   #191
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I have never been this accurate with a pulse rifle.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2017, 08:33 PM   #192
Nascar24
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
I have never been this accurate with a pulse rifle.
This is the reason I waited for the PC version, I'm just no good with controllers and FPS games on consoles. I enjoyed Destiny 1 on the Xbox but still felt all over the place when getting hammered by enemies.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2017, 08:53 PM   #193
t0adp1p3
Radeon Arctic Islands

t0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Same here, Enjoying the crap out of this, hated destiny on the PS4 since I sucked so bad with a controller.
Old Oct 27, 2017, 11:31 PM   #194
Zero
Sass hole

Zero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English Channel

There's so much auto aim assist on the Ps4 version I'm debating picking it up for PC now. Gayest is when you're playing PvP and an enemy crossing another enemy will just throw your crosshairs off.

please refrain from telling other forum members to "Go eat a buffet of dicks." in the future.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Old Oct 28, 2017, 09:20 AM   #195
t0adp1p3
Radeon Arctic Islands

Whatever they paid Nathan Fillion, they should double it. His part is the only part that doesn't make me want to punch my monitor.
Old Oct 28, 2017, 10:56 PM   #196
Jet Black
Radeon Sea Islands

Jet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird sings

Had very little time to play games recently, but been really enjoying Destiny 2. As a newbie, though, I'm wondering how the zones work population-wise. Sometimes I'm in areas with nobody, and maximum I see maybe six or 8 other people wandering around.

Is that just the nature of the zones and the number of people in them (like it caps really low) or is that because there just aren't many people in-game?
Jet Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2017, 11:51 AM   #197
Zero
Sass hole

Just how instances work and the fact that people don't tend to hang out much in social spaces outside of doing the public event milestone.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Old Oct 29, 2017, 10:14 PM   #198
Jet Black
Radeon Sea Islands

Jet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird singsJet Black knows why the caged bird sings

That's cool, thanks. Sometimes public events don't seem to have any people around to do them, which is my only real complaint.
Old Oct 29, 2017, 10:18 PM   #199
Zero
Sass hole

Outside of leveling up and the weekly milestone, there's not a ton of incentive to do them. You'll find more players on the planet with the weekly milestone but you should be able to solo pretty much every event, some even heroic.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Old Oct 30, 2017, 05:54 AM   #200
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Where dat PC gays clan?
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30, 2017, 03:30 PM   #201
Rambozo
Making Hit Documentaries

Rambozo once held a door open for a complete strangerRambozo once held a door open for a complete strangerRambozo once held a door open for a complete strangerRambozo once held a door open for a complete stranger

Rambozo#11246

I added a few of you folks.

The game plays pretty well. Much better graphics than PS4 and runs faster too. Looks great with HDR. Running UHD display at 80% render. Looks pretty great that way. Much better than down sampling.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Not my fault, I voted Ron Paul.

Not my fault, I voted Badnarik.
Rambozo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30, 2017, 04:00 PM   #202
Zero
Sass hole

Does anyone play Destiny 2 on PC with a controller? Compared it to keyb/mouse input? How about in PvP? Thoughts?

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Old Oct 30, 2017, 04:09 PM   #203
t0adp1p3
Radeon Arctic Islands

littledannyh#1657

I know zero people who play this game...sent requests to those in the thread, hope that is ok.
Old Oct 30, 2017, 04:09 PM   #204
Cynicalking
who

Cynicalking once held a door open for a complete strangerCynicalking once held a door open for a complete strangerCynicalking once held a door open for a complete stranger

I regret getting it on PS4. Looks damn sexy on PC. Got it on console mainly because I'm rusty AF with mouse and keyboard.
Cynicalking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30, 2017, 05:54 PM   #205
Rambozo
Making Hit Documentaries

Rambozo once held a door open for a complete strangerRambozo once held a door open for a complete strangerRambozo once held a door open for a complete strangerRambozo once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynicalking View Post
I regret getting it on PS4. Looks damn sexy on PC. Got it on console mainly because I'm rusty AF with mouse and keyboard.
I'm just playing it with a ds4 or Wii u pro controller. Plays just like console.

Old Oct 30, 2017, 06:03 PM   #206
Cynicalking
who

Cynicalking once held a door open for a complete strangerCynicalking once held a door open for a complete strangerCynicalking once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambozo View Post
I'm just playing it with a ds4 or Wii u pro controller. Plays just like console.

Oh yeah, I realize I can play with my controller, in fact I play all of my PC games with a controller, but this being centered basically on MP I thought it would be a huge disadvantage not playing with the precision of a mouse.
Cynicalking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30, 2017, 06:45 PM   #207
Rummy
Radeon R700

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0adp1p3 View Post
littledannyh#1657

I know zero people who play this game...sent requests to those in the thread, hope that is ok.
Its good I got your request.
Old Oct 31, 2017, 10:31 AM   #208
Rambozo
Making Hit Documentaries

Quote:
Oh yeah, I realize I can play with my controller, in fact I play all of my PC games with a controller, but this being centered basically on MP I thought it would be a huge disadvantage not playing with the precision of a mouse.
I haven't attempted pvp yet, and know I would get stomped. I might fair a chance if I get the steam controller going though. Otherwise the PVE element shouldn't be a problem.

Old Oct 31, 2017, 03:02 PM   #209
Jet Black
Radeon Sea Islands

Quote:
Is Destiny really MP centred? Is there anything other than the Crucible matches (like big faction battles or something)?
Old Oct 31, 2017, 04:14 PM   #210
Zero
Sass hole

It's not PvP centered in any way.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"