Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Oct 25, 2017, 03:07 AM   #151
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
ThirdEye
goodnight sweet prince

ThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Running third-party applications in the Background Will Get You Banned in Destiny 2 PC

http://www.guru3d.com/news-story/run...tiny-2-pc.html

Wanna know what your fps and gpu utilization are?

ThirdEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2017, 03:24 AM   #152
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Only idiots run 3rd party apps.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2017, 03:46 AM   #153
t0adp1p3
Radeon Arctic Islands

t0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evileh View Post
You have the second best video card out there wtf are you talking about? lmmmfao

Also a 4 year old CPU/Mobo and DDR3..
t0adp1p3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Oct 25, 2017, 04:57 AM   #154
HyperNovae
RIP Roxen

HyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Does anything you say ever make sense?
Old Oct 25, 2017, 05:24 AM   #155
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperNovae View Post
Does anything you say ever make sense?
Not everything he says is literal and serious...
Feather_Of_A_Phoenix: Nah I think it's utterly ridiculous when I invalidate someones very existence and they get mad at me. Like the **** I was just attacking an integral part of you! Why you gotta get mad at me?
theshadowcult is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2017, 06:45 AM   #156
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Hapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdEye View Post
Running third-party applications in the Background Will Get You Banned in Destiny 2 PC

http://www.guru3d.com/news-story/run...tiny-2-pc.html

Wanna know what your fps and gpu utilization are?

Don't need to know your FPS and GPU Utilization on a console port. Considering that it can run on a potatoe it doesn't really matter.

The big concern is that its an MMO Shooter that doesn't support any form of teamspeak unless you use Blizzards in house. Or allow any type of UI change.
Intel Core i7 8700K @ 5.2GHz, Asus Maximus X Apex, GSkill Trident-Z 16GB DDR4 4266MHz CAS19, Asus Strix 1080Ti OC, Creative Labs Soundblaster E3, Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, Corsair AXI 1500i PSU, ThermalTake View 71, Corsair K95 Platinum RGB, Corsair Dark Core RGB SE, Acer Predator X34, Windows 10 Professional X64
Hapatingjaky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2017, 08:09 AM   #157
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshadowcult View Post
Not everything he says is literal and serious...
Exactly. Think of KAC as you would Trump.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2017, 08:18 AM   #158
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
KAC#2397
added joo
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2017, 08:19 AM   #159
Evileh

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Never really got into destiny on the xbox one or ps4 (own both) but to me this version plays like a mmofps halo. It's kinda cool.
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Old Oct 25, 2017, 08:59 AM   #160
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

I might have to get this a the wife wants to play. I wasnt originally planning to get it though. Is the whole story playable coop and how many hours?

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2017, 09:17 AM   #161
Ghastlyone
In Absentia

Ghastlyone is still being judged by the masses

I played last night for about 2 hours. Damn is this game beautiful to see in action. It really does look nice with the depth of field effects and their version of motion blur (I know, I know but I like it!). It runs flawless on my system, completely maxed graphics settings at 1440p. I was averaging anywhere from 120-140fps. It's a very well optimized game. Someone trying to run this at 60fps, 1440p or even 4K should have zero issues if they have any relatively newer hardware.

I did the opening intro to the game and made it to the initial "Farm" social area. I'll try and do some group play tonight. All my key binds and control settings carried over from the beta awhile back, which was nice. The UI interface works well for KB/M, imo. Cut scenes are gorgeous, but unfortunately locked at 30fps. Textures look very nice, besides the odd low rez texture here and there.
i7 7700K @ 4.9ghz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum SE Blackout 3200mhz Cas14 | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FE W/Hybrid Cooler | Corsair H115i | Corsair AX860i | Intel 600p M.2 NVMe | Corsair Metallic Graphite Sleeved Cabling
Ghastlyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2017, 10:18 AM   #162
Rummy
Radeon R700

Rummy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRummy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evileh View Post
added joo
same
Old Oct 25, 2017, 11:59 AM   #163
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapatingjaky View Post
Don't need to know your FPS and GPU Utilization on a console port. Considering that it can run on a potatoe it doesn't really matter.

The big concern is that its an MMO Shooter that doesn't support any form of teamspeak unless you use Blizzards in house. Or allow any type of UI change.
so does GLaDOS

and not the point

with two new builds I run hardware monitoring all the time when gaming especially on a new game at 4k

think i'll pass on this unless they fix this
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2017, 01:13 PM   #164
NWR_Midnight
Radeon Volcanic Islands

NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
So, you are saying anyone running fraps
, Afterburner, or any other monitoring apps are idiots? (I kinda suspect you did not read the article)

~I had the right to remain silent, I just didn't have the ability. ~ Ron White
~You can't fix Stupid! ~ Ron White
~There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. - ~Stupid is forever. ~ Ron White
~Life is a hard teacher, it gives you the test before it teaches you the lesson.
~It's never to late to have a good childhood! The older you are, the better the toys! ~ My Dad
~Live everyday as though it is your last, it can all end at any moment!
NWR_Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2017, 01:29 PM   #165
ThirdEye
goodnight sweet prince

ThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWR_Midnight View Post
So, you are saying anyone running fraps
, Afterburner, or any other monitoring apps are idiots? (I kinda suspect you did not read the article)
You're not familiar with KAC are you ?

Old Oct 25, 2017, 02:28 PM   #166
Zero
Sass hole

Zero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English Channel

Folding@home

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
I might have to get this a the wife wants to play. I wasnt originally planning to get it though. Is the whole story playable coop and how many hours?
The whole story is coop after you pass the tutorial stages. Tutorial stages are about 1hr worth. Whole campaign is between 5-8 hrs on your first go. There are side quests that add to that. Maybe 10-12 hrs total. There's more endgame stuff to do once story mode is done though.

please refrain from telling other forum members to "Go eat a buffet of dicks." in the future.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2017, 02:44 PM   #167
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
The whole story is coop after you pass the tutorial stages. Tutorial stages are about 1hr worth. Whole campaign is between 5-8 hrs on your first go. There are side quests that add to that. Maybe 10-12 hrs total. There's more endgame stuff to do once story mode is done though.
Hmmm 10-12 hours doesnt seem like enough to me for a 60 dollar game. Especially since I wont doing any PVP and the same raids over and over again.

Old Oct 25, 2017, 03:26 PM   #168
NWR_Midnight
Radeon Volcanic Islands

NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:

Of course I am. He's the only guy I know who types while chewing on his foot that seems to get stuck in his mouth.

~I had the right to remain silent, I just didn't have the ability. ~ Ron White
~You can't fix Stupid! ~ Ron White
~There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. - ~Stupid is forever. ~ Ron White
~Life is a hard teacher, it gives you the test before it teaches you the lesson.
~It's never to late to have a good childhood! The older you are, the better the toys! ~ My Dad
~Live everyday as though it is your last, it can all end at any moment!
NWR_Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2017, 03:33 PM   #169
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:

yoz
Old Oct 25, 2017, 03:34 PM   #170
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Maybe on sale then.

yoz
Old Oct 25, 2017, 04:19 PM   #171
Zero
Sass hole

Zero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Hmmm 10-12 hours doesnt seem like enough to me for a 60 dollar game. Especially since I wont doing any PVP and the same raids over and over again.
I mean unless your wife is a pro, you're going to double that time playing the story anyhow

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Maybe on sale then.
Without getting too much into the value of experience, I'll say you don't really buy games like Destiny for the story content. There's a lot more to the endgame that adds duration and value.

please refrain from telling other forum members to "Go eat a buffet of dicks." in the future.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Old Oct 25, 2017, 05:19 PM   #172
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Seems my sarcasm was lost on quite a few except some good friends here.
Old Oct 25, 2017, 05:20 PM   #173
logical
What is my purpose?

Quote:
I mean unless your wife is a pro, you're going to double that time playing the story anyhow

Without getting too much into the value of experience, I'll say you don't really buy games like Destiny for the story content. There's a lot more to the endgame that adds duration and value.
Shes actually pretty well versed. Seasoned vet at fps played a ton of CSGO competition level Cal o and i and plays Overwatch and PUBG quite a bit these days. She plays more games than I do at this point

Old Oct 25, 2017, 05:37 PM   #174
HyperNovae
RIP Roxen

HyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled with

Man this little i3 gets me rocked up.
Old Oct 25, 2017, 06:29 PM   #175
Zero
Sass hole

Quote:
Shes actually pretty well versed. Seasoned vet at fps played a ton of CSGO competition level Cal o and i and plays Overwatch and PUBG quite a bit these days. She plays more games than I do at this point
Man if you have a permanent fireteam buddy that's actually good at the game, do eeeet

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Old Oct 25, 2017, 06:39 PM   #176
eNforcer
Radeon Northern Islands

eNforcer knows why the caged bird singseNforcer knows why the caged bird singseNforcer knows why the caged bird singseNforcer knows why the caged bird singseNforcer knows why the caged bird singseNforcer knows why the caged bird sings

So basically the internet was freaking out again over something they didn't have actual facts for, what's new.
eNforcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2017, 07:22 PM   #177
ThirdEye
goodnight sweet prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by eNforcer View Post

So basically the internet was freaking out again over something they didn't have actual facts for, what's new.
Look at Gaf.

Old Oct 25, 2017, 11:30 PM   #178
KAC
That postcount though...

Gays, I didn't receive any invites. Anyone care to post their battletags here. Wtf is going on. I even changed server to Americas.
Old Oct 26, 2017, 01:57 AM   #179
CyanBlues
Radeon Northern Islands

CyanBlues can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyCyanBlues can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyCyanBlues can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by eNforcer View Post

no, bungie did F up, they just release a twitter about it, but won't give numbers this time. It's the same link as before but with an update at the bottom now.

Quote:
Update: As part of our ban review process, we have identified a group of players who were banned in error. Those players have been unbanned. The bans were not related to the third-party applications listed above. We will continue to review the process we use to ensure a fun and fair game.
http://https://twitter.com/Bungie/st...57294628192256

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/46426
Old Oct 26, 2017, 06:23 AM   #180
Evileh

Quote:
Gays, I didn't receive any invites. Anyone care to post their battletags here. Wtf is going on. I even changed server to Americas.
Evileh#1288
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "