Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Jan 30, 2016, 04:23 PM   #181
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
daPhoenix
Snow White Nurse

daPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Reading the forum thread where people are whining about not getting more makes me want to fly over there and punch through their skulls.
daPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31, 2016, 01:30 PM   #182
A2597
A Peculiar Person

A2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird sings

20% on top of the 50% i get being hudson aligned? Woot!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that you should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.
1 Peter 2:9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
:heart: I took a few weeks off, but Rage is like a home away from home.
A2597 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4, 2016, 06:38 PM   #183
ALien8ed
Radeon R420

ALien8ed is still being judged by the masses

Common sense prevails.

Quote:
To reduce confusion, Horizons will be added as a season pass DLC for Elite Dangerous, rather than an individual product. It’s a relatively small change but it means that on steam and on our store there will now be three options
  • Elite Dangerous
  • Elite Dangerous: Horizons Season Pass
  • Elite Dangerous: Deluxe Edition
However, this does mean that Steam Horizons players will have the Horizons portion of their steam game time counter wiped as it moves back to 1 hub (the in-game counter will still work). Nothing will be effected in game but we wanted players to understand the changes and impact fully.
https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=230150
ALien8ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Feb 7, 2016, 03:12 PM   #184
GTwannabe
Radeon Northern Islands

GTwannabe once held a door open for a complete strangerGTwannabe once held a door open for a complete strangerGTwannabe once held a door open for a complete stranger

50% off ED this week on Steam.
GTwannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8, 2016, 01:30 AM   #185
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTwannabe View Post
50% off ED this week on Steam.
Need 50% off horizons though
Feather_Of_A_Phoenix: Nah I think it's utterly ridiculous when I invalidate someones very existence and they get mad at me. Like the **** I was just attacking an integral part of you! Why you gotta get mad at me?
theshadowcult is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11, 2016, 07:14 AM   #186
Napoleonic
Radeon Arctic Islands

Napoleonic once held a door open for a complete strangerNapoleonic once held a door open for a complete strangerNapoleonic once held a door open for a complete stranger

So the game is now classified as a dlc and get like 50% price discount compared to december release

Now Im feeling really mad at frontier I know I already played horizons for roughly 100 hours but still... Ffs... fdev you bastard, Im gonna throw more $$$ at cig instead
Old Feb 11, 2016, 07:54 AM   #187
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleonic View Post
So the game is now classified as a dlc and get like 50% price discount compared to december release

Now Im feeling really mad at frontier I know I already played horizons for roughly 100 hours but still... Ffs... fdev you bastard, Im gonna throw more $$$ at cig instead
It doesnt have a 50% discount here, still like 60 dollars or whatever

Correction: It's 40 but it does have a 20% discount during the sale.
Feather_Of_A_Phoenix: Nah I think it's utterly ridiculous when I invalidate someones very existence and they get mad at me. Like the **** I was just attacking an integral part of you! Why you gotta get mad at me?
Old Feb 12, 2016, 06:18 AM   #188
Napoleonic
Radeon Arctic Islands

Napoleonic once held a door open for a complete strangerNapoleonic once held a door open for a complete strangerNapoleonic once held a door open for a complete stranger

another annoying little crap is that now steam doesn't even recognize horizons launcher as a game
Old Feb 26, 2016, 10:33 PM   #189
Napoleonic
Radeon Arctic Islands

I just received and read the newsletter, one thing caught my attention

29th february 3302 shouldn't exist

There is a community goal cooked up for that thing but apparently there will be 29th february 3302 in the game, curious with what will happen, although I'm in another hiatus with this game and rather busy fighting thargoids occupation on earth with my ragtag band of terrorists, oh wait... Lol
Old Feb 26, 2016, 11:07 PM   #190
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
I just received and read the newsletter, one thing caught my attention

There is a community goal cooked up for that thing but apparently there will be 29th february 3302 in the game, curious with what will happen, although I'm in another hiatus with this game and rather busy fighting thargoids occupation on earth with my ragtag band of terrorists, oh wait... Lol
because of scientific advancement, they discovered they needed to create a leap millennial as well.
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Eisberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27, 2016, 01:51 AM   #191
daPhoenix
Snow White Nurse

daPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
This is only true if you use Sol time
daPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27, 2016, 04:42 AM   #192
Deimos
Radeon Sea Islands

Deimos once held a door open for a complete strangerDeimos once held a door open for a complete strangerDeimos once held a door open for a complete strangerDeimos once held a door open for a complete stranger

I hope the mission overhaul is an improvement. I'm so over it, missions are super annoying and not fun at all.

I took a couple of hostage missions and I just had one lapse where I was supposed to find 2 "mission specific" hostages. The game only ever gave me one guy to interdict. He shows up immediately in supercruise (as clean so I get fined for interdicting him) he ALWAYS has hostages but never "mission specific" hostages.

BTW, the vulture is TOTALLY inappropriate for hostage rescue. No cargo space, over powered weapons...

Then there are the trade data missions, which is the same damn thing unless you get a distress signal, and if during the battle you loose track of your target, well you are SOoL, good luck trying to find tiny cargo floating a few clicks away from you in the black of space.

I took on a surface mission once, the goal was to destroy the power to some outpost thing, only, the damn mission was broken and it was impossible to finish it, of course I only figured that out after wasting 3 hours trying, only to check on youtube to discover that I had already done the thing I was supposed to but because the mission is broken it is impossible to complete.

I'm taking a break, the game is so busted and boring. I enjoyed exploring but coming back to the bubble means grinding RES or wasting hours trying to complete annoying or broken missions. I'm out until 2.1.

Mars:
Intel S2600CP4 | Dual Xeon E5-2670 (Octa core HT 3.3Ghz) | 64GB DDR3 ECC 1600Mhz | 2 x 120GB Vertex 3 SSD RAID 0 (OS) + 240GB Vertex 2 3.5" (VMs) | Intel RAID Module RMS25PB080 + 8 X 2TB WD RAID 5

Deimos on Steam
Deimos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27, 2016, 05:02 AM   #193
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

SirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

I've been out since 1.0, waiting till end of season 2 or season 3 before I play.

PS4/PC Streaming - Streaming PS Indie Titles + Infamous, Metal Gear, and Killzone Shadow Fall

Fantards the scourge of the universe:
SirBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27, 2016, 05:21 AM   #194
Aenneas
Radeon R100

Aenneas is still being judged by the masses

I'm optimistic for 2.1 Update. Last couple of devs updates have provided some very much needed improvements for USSs and missions in general. As always lets wait when it hits beta and live game, but i'm optimistic.

Feb 4th dev update:
Quote:
For this week’s dev update I will talk about some of the planned changes for missions coming with 2.1 The Engineers release. There are a lot of details to cover so I’ll go through the high level goals and the details for the first of the goals and cover the remaining details over the coming weeks. I’ll also provide more details on the other features over that time as well.

Missions are a key component of the game and we reviewed how we can make them more meaningful for gameplay, in particular how the player interacts with them and their effects on the galactic simulation. With our review we identified five key goals that we’re tackling for 2.1 The Engineers:

- Personalisation

- Progression

- Variety

- Consequences

- Rewards

Personalisation is about reflecting the player’s presence in the world and providing persistence for their activities. We’ve already mention that mission givers will be getting faces for 2.1 The Engineers update and this forms a part of the core of this personalisation. The mission contacts will become the faces of the minor factions you deal with for mission and this will be accompanied by a new layout for the mission board to group things more effectively for dealing with the minor faction.

The new mission presentation puts these NPC characters to the forefront of missions. They are unique and have their own faces, names and status within their organisations. The type of organisation will be reflected in the tone of their communications. Their dealings with you are also influenced by your reputation with the minor faction, but also the relative differences in status between you and the character. So if you’re Elite ranked and they’re a minor flunky then they will show you the proper deference – assuming their governing organisation allows it!

Repeated dealings with a minor faction will see your own status within the minor faction improve or fall – depending on your activities. At certain points you will deal with more important members of the organisation or even sterner types if your reputation is lacking. This will also be reinforced by a new greetings message when docking to reflect your status with the station.

The mission contacts will also remember if they’ve dealt with you before. As well as providing consistency the contacts are the conduit for gaining missions and seeing the effects they have. So they will inform you if the minor faction has entered a particular state, or a state is incoming. There will also be much smarter selection of missions that tie in with the current state of affairs, there will be more details on this as part of the progression and variety goals.

As well as what is happening in local space the contacts will let you know what impact your efforts are having and so helping to communicate the galactic simulation states and trends more effectively.

As is customary with our major updates there is a swathe of fixes, tweaks and other changes. For those of you who won naming of planets and a station these will be in the 2.1 The Engineers update. We have a revised format for the options screen coming with collapsible sections for easier navigation. More huge weapons are coming and as well as the asteroid graphical fidelity improvements the star light has been fixed so that it retains its colour over distance.

Feb 11th dev update:
Quote:
In this week’s dev update I will continue on from last week’s with more details on the mission changes coming in The Engineers update (2.1). Don’t worry I will be covering other topics in the coming weeks as well!

Last week’s update covered the first of our high level goals – personalisation and this week I’ll cover the second with progression. Progression within a game can mean many different things, but in this case those aspects combine into telling your narrative while playing the game. Situations change and the game reflects those changes to you. Now we do quite a lot of these already, but we can improve the way we communicate these. And as with personalisation there is quite a bit of overlap in the details of achieving our aims for the update.

Currently there are five levels of reputation with a minor faction (Hated, Disliked, Neutral, Liked, Allied) and we’re adding an extra level on the positive side for a smoother, but also longer transition from working up from neutral. This should be a journey and rewarded accordingly, not only with the various in-game rewards, but also within the narrative of the experience by highlighting events like increasing your reputation level.

The mission givers will provide a sense of progression so that as you improve (or damage) your relationship with the faction your worth to the organisation is reflected in who you deal with. The ranks and tone of these mission givers in turn is coloured by the type of organisation they represent and feeds into their character portraits as well.

The mission board in station services replaces the old bulletin board, while some of the information remains the same, we’re working to make things much clearer and to present them in a fashion which highlights their importance to the minor faction. There are number of specifics here which will be covered in next week’s topic about variety, but some also apply to progression. One example is what missions are available. This is supported in game already, but where possible we want to ensure that the reasons the mission isn’t accessible is communicated correctly so that they know what to do to gain access to the mission, or another of its type later on.

This aspect also matters for the other end of the mission flow, so when a mission is completed or failed. In particular the mission giver will communicate what effects the mission ending has on their organisation. At the moment this is more opaque than we’d like and so player’s aren’t necessarily aware of the results their actions has. This aspect features heavily within the consequences goal.

Traditional gameplay progression usually corresponds with the difficulty of available activity increasing in line with developing skill with the game. This allows for an escalating sense of challenge being available as you develop the relationship with the minor faction, but also with other entities in the game. So missions requiring higher Pilots Federation ratings should also require extra effort to complete, but also providing appropriate rewards.

The final key aspect for progression is the communication within the mission itself. We’re expanding the functionality of the inbox so that messages will persist, so important or interesting messages do not get lost. This allows us to highlight the different stages in the mission more effectively and so creating a richer experience with it.

Last week I mentioned that we had some more huge weapons coming, but without providing any details, so we have huge beam and pulse laser and multi-cannons being added. There will also be a new large multi-cannon.

Feb 18th dev update:
Quote:
This week’s dev update is the penultimate update on the changes to missions coming in the (2.1) release - The Engineers. The topic I’ll cover is the variety goal and next week I’ll cover the final goals of consequences and rewards.

Variety at its most simplistic is making sure that more missions (and variants) are available, but beyond that tweaking them to make them more accessible and having a better sense of predictability, so if you’re looking for a particular type of mission then you can determine the best places to find them.

We’re tackling variety with a host of changes – the first is ensuring that more missions are available at the neutral reputation stage. Developing your reputation will reveal more missions, but more importantly – more valuable missions. We’re also removing the rank requirement for missions. The rank will now be an indication of difficulty (and by association, rewards) and generally will generated around your relevant Pilots Federation rank. You can take on more difficult missions to try and grasp some big rewards, but there is a risk in doing so.

Missions will be generated by stricter criteria so that the majority of missions offered will make sense in the location that are offered. A three stage hierarchy will govern how the missions are created.

First by the state of the minor faction, so if they are in famine, or at war, or any other state missions to address that state are generated.

Secondly, the type of market for the port, so that they match the economic activity for that market. An obvious example is creating mining missions from extraction economies.

The third stage is determined by the government type and this reflects the character of the minor factions and the types of operation that they indulge in. For example dictatorships are more likely to indulge in overt assassinations and so send a visible message, while democracies will conduct their wet work through covert operations.

Within the offered mission there will be a description for why that mission has been generated and what effect it will have for the minor faction. This clearer communication of the interaction with the galactic simulation will make it easier for you to pick the relevant missions for your goals.

We’re also looking to reduce the barrier of inconvenience for some of the mission elements – my favourite here is not having to drop out of supercruise to listen to alternate offers. The time limits for missions as well as which elements make them easier, or more difficult are being reviewed and addressed.

Another exciting change is how missions and USSs interact with each other. USSs for missions will now generally be located at specific bodies within a system which have can be located using a discovery scanner, although the usual ranges apply. If the system has a nav beacon then these can now be scanned and the scan will reveal these mission locations as well as providing any exploration data for that system.

In conjunction with these changes the general distribution and generation of USSs is also being updated. There are now concepts of different parts of space within a system, like traffic lanes and hubs and different contents can be generated at each. They are also created spatially rather than by time range so you can no longer just sit and wait for one to appear, you will need to look for it.

One other significant change for USSs is that they can be scanned to reveal more information about them without having to drop out of supercruise.

There’s still a ton of details for changes of other aspects of the game coming after next week’s look at mission consequences and rewards.
Aenneas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27, 2016, 05:32 AM   #195
Napoleonic
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimos View Post
I'm taking a break, the game is so busted and boring. I enjoyed exploring but coming back to the bubble means grinding RES or wasting hours trying to complete annoying or broken missions. I'm out until 2.1.
That's the way it meant to be played tm play the game whenever there's a new ship you want or some updates or interesting in game events, grind the hell out of boredom for a while and come into hiatus to play other games.
Old Feb 27, 2016, 08:21 PM   #196
MUYA
Radeon R420

MUYA is still being judged by the masses

This game allows me to blow stuff up whether NPC or another player and that is my biggest enjoyment...ok not so much other players as there are many skilled pilots there. But what i paid for, I own a Corevtte, Conda, FDL, Python, Clipper, Courier, I Eagle, cobra, Sidey to mix it it up!

I guess I dont have any other expectations from this game and continuously play it just to blow sh9t up! or get shot down!

Engineer update should make it even a little more fun by adding the min / max thing tot his game. Or maybe it will introduce the buff / nerf cycle ..who knows!
Having said that, on an impulsive buy, I will be playing the division when it comes out because, I did plonk in 70+ or so US dollars for it! I dunno why but, its done! hahaha

Here is looking forward to update 2.1! More mission variety and min /maxing!
MUYA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27, 2016, 10:58 PM   #197
ALien8ed
Radeon R420

Still play pretty much every day. Spend my time smuggling to black markets while watching tele and stuff. I know most loathe space truckin' but i love it...

Horizons obviously needs a serious injection of new and improved content. TBH i am not all that optimistic about what lies ahead. It all sounds rather meh.
Old Mar 2, 2016, 04:58 PM   #198
ALien8ed
Radeon R420

Quote:
This morning we released a trading update that we wanted to share with you.

The update explains that our next instalment of the Horizons season of expansions (2.1 – The Engineers) which was previously planned for April will now move into the beginning of our next financial year. We’re aiming for to release the beta in May.

We’re sorry to keep you waiting, but the Engineers is a truly colossal update and this additional time is being used to ensure that the new content is of the highest quality possible. We take great pride in all of the content we produce and we firmly believe that giving this additional development time is the right thing to do for the game, the studio and the fantastic community of players.
https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=236216
Old Mar 2, 2016, 07:31 PM   #199
Napoleonic
Radeon Arctic Islands

May? They need that long to implement such basic feature in this game?
Old Mar 2, 2016, 08:49 PM   #200
ALien8ed
Radeon R420

Considering what is on offer i thought it would have come much sooner.

May for the beta meaning it will probably go live in June. There are 3 more major updates to come after that so they'll probably be bare bones again just to get them out the door in time.

Looks like there will also be no major bug fixes to current problems before 2.1 hits. Rather than fixing broken missions now for example they will just disable them server side until 2.1 hits.

Frontier use to release fixes for known issues on regular basis in the past. Sadly that is no longer the case.
Old Mar 3, 2016, 08:18 AM   #201
Dwarden
Bohemia Interactive

Dwarden can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDwarden can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

it's actually delayed till June, May is for beta only ...
needed CCC features == online up2date Game profiles or ALL features of ATT / RadeonPro (if you fail deliver don't even try say You got technical advantage)
Dwarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3, 2016, 10:04 AM   #202
Lurk
Going Nowhere Fast

Lurk can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLurk can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

my interest in the game has literally crumbled.
Yet another space sim which bores me to death after playing the living hell out of it.
This is obviously my personal opinion, but the lack of true planetary interaction in these games is what makes their lifespan so short for me.
Lurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3, 2016, 10:43 AM   #203
Dwarden
Bohemia Interactive

Dwarden can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDwarden can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

definite "true planetary" interactions ...

for me it's lack of all the things especially in space for space game what makes it lacking

if I wanted 'surface' simulator I can always play other games
needed CCC features == online up2date Game profiles or ALL features of ATT / RadeonPro (if you fail deliver don't even try say You got technical advantage)
Old Mar 3, 2016, 11:27 AM   #204
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

SirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
May? They need that long to implement such basic feature in this game?
They're revamping the entire mission system afaik, and using NPC interactions.

PS4/PC Streaming - Streaming PS Indie Titles + Infamous, Metal Gear, and Killzone Shadow Fall

Old Mar 3, 2016, 11:30 AM   #205
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwarden View Post

for me it's lack of all the things especially in space for space game what makes it lacking

if I wanted 'surface' simulator I can always play other games
This ^

Ilike the game, and have enjoyed many hours of it, but it's not enough to keep me interested. It's a sandbox without any sand, just the box and a couple of toys.
Old Mar 3, 2016, 11:48 AM   #206
Lurk
Going Nowhere Fast

Lurk can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLurk can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwarden View Post
shouldn't be too hard to understand. anything that makes going back and forth from space (where there's obviously not enough to do no matter what)
truly interesting and worth it, i.e. landing on planets with atmosphere thus experiencing the shift from dark and void to light and air. A change of perspective, that is.
Since I wasn't born an asteroid, there's nothing more frustrating for me in a space sim than floating above a planet with water, plants and cities knowing it's just pretty textures to look at.
Old Mar 3, 2016, 01:02 PM   #207
Dwarden
Bohemia Interactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
shouldn't be too hard to understand. anything that makes going back and forth from space (where there's obviously not enough to do no matter what)
truly interesting and worth it, i.e. landing on planets with atmosphere thus experiencing the shift from dark and void to light and air. A change of perspective, that is.
Since I wasn't born an asteroid, there's nothing more frustrating for me in a space sim than floating above a planet with water, plants and cities knowing it's just pretty textures to look at.
ye well let's hope planetary landing on planets with atmosphere, high gravity, lava and oceans and huge cities or flora/fauna will come in some of the 'promised' expansions ...
Old Mar 3, 2016, 02:11 PM   #208
Lurk
Going Nowhere Fast

yep.
wonder how No Man's Sky will be in that regard, and I haven't been following Starship Citizen at all, although from the little I understand it looked promising.
Old Mar 12, 2016, 12:43 AM   #209
Napoleonic
Radeon Arctic Islands

just checked the game a bit, performance has been increased quite by significant margin I feel, by my rough estimation based on osd it has been increased to the region of 30%, sadly still not enough for me to use 1.5x supersampling inside stations.
Old Mar 12, 2016, 02:48 AM   #210
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

Downgrading the graphics sure help that's why .

Did they say they when they would fix that yet?