Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Oct 8, 2014, 05:25 AM   #61
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

SirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Wait till they start selling horses with various armour with Life Time Insurance, and next you'll know it'll reach 55 million.

PS4/PC Streaming - Streaming PS Indie Titles + Infamous, Metal Gear, and Killzone Shadow Fall

Fantards the scourge of the universe:
SirBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8, 2014, 07:43 AM   #62
Andy22
Radeon R600

Andy22 is still being judged by the masses

Someone posted a comment on their Facebook post about this that many of the gaming sites aren't covering this because the developers are supporters of the #GamerGate movement. Only PC Gamer mentioned it. Makes me want to support them all the more.
Andy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8, 2014, 07:43 AM   #63
yoz
The Garbage Man

yoz once held a door open for a complete strangeryoz once held a door open for a complete strangeryoz once held a door open for a complete strangeryoz once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by |MaguS| View Post
So how do you make an RPG without Fantasy? Will you still have skills? What will be the RPG mechanics?
Mount&Blade did it.
  • Play the classics
  • Vista/XP Compatible
yoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Oct 8, 2014, 10:04 AM   #64
Napoleonic
Radeon Arctic Islands

Napoleonic once held a door open for a complete strangerNapoleonic once held a door open for a complete strangerNapoleonic once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy22 View Post
Someone posted a comment on their Facebook post about this that many of the gaming sites aren't covering this because the developers are supporters of the #GamerGate movement. Only PC Gamer mentioned it. Makes me want to support them all the more.
Okay what is #GamerGate and why is it being avoided?
Old Oct 8, 2014, 10:06 AM   #65
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

How often do gaming websites cover alpha patches for pc only games?

Keep in mind that most of the press is still console focused.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8, 2014, 12:02 PM   #66
Andy22
Radeon R600

Andy22 is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleonic View Post
Okay what is #GamerGate and why is it being avoided?
Be warned...it's a rabbit hole. But this will get you started.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5-51PfwI3M
Andy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8, 2014, 12:26 PM   #67
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoz View Post
Mount&Blade did it.
And so freaking well
Feather_Of_A_Phoenix: Nah I think it's utterly ridiculous when I invalidate someones very existence and they get mad at me. Like the **** I was just attacking an integral part of you! Why you gotta get mad at me?
theshadowcult is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22, 2014, 10:35 PM   #68
AluminumHaste
Radeon Arctic Islands

AluminumHaste can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAluminumHaste can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAluminumHaste can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

The Alpha has been released, very pretty tech demo so far:

AluminumHaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22, 2014, 11:22 PM   #69
Napoleonic
Radeon Arctic Islands

Napoleonic once held a door open for a complete strangerNapoleonic once held a door open for a complete strangerNapoleonic once held a door open for a complete stranger

How big is the map? How does it run?
Old Oct 23, 2014, 07:17 AM   #70
AluminumHaste
Radeon Arctic Islands

AluminumHaste can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAluminumHaste can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAluminumHaste can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

It's just a tech demo so not massive. In running a super clocked 780ti so it runs at over 60fps even while recording. It's super buggy though. Massive potential.
AluminumHaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2014, 04:38 PM   #71
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Wonder if it will see the light of 2015?

Quote:
I cannot but conclude that the Bulk of your Natives, to be the most pernicious Race of little odious Vermin that Nature ever suffered to crawl upon the Surface of the Earth.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2014, 05:26 AM   #72
Napoleonic
Radeon Arctic Islands

got my code
Old Oct 24, 2014, 06:20 AM   #73
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleonic View Post
got my code
how much coinage did it cost you?

Quote:
I cannot but conclude that the Bulk of your Natives, to be the most pernicious Race of little odious Vermin that Nature ever suffered to crawl upon the Surface of the Earth.
Old Oct 24, 2014, 08:26 AM   #74
Napoleonic
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeoncrawler View Post
how much coinage did it cost you?
40 shillings

anyway the night are really dark here...
Old Oct 24, 2014, 04:49 PM   #75
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

So they release a buggy tech demo.... Probably be a better investment to go and buy some ships in garage simulator

Quote:
Old Oct 24, 2014, 08:31 PM   #76
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Progression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwarden View Post
central European ... i suggest you re-check the CZ position on the globe
So... going off some math from the top of my head, we should expect 2500 bugs, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
If you must listen to country [music], play it backwards. You get your woman back, the dog comes back to life, Momma pops out from under the train, and it stops raining. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bete View Post
I'd bet it would be fun to do him up the ass.
Progression is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2014, 08:32 PM   #77
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Progression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeoncrawler View Post
So they release a buggy tech demo.... Probably be a better investment to go and buy some ships in garage simulator
Dude, you have only been crapping on the parade here. It is just a (alpha?) tech demo, calm down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
If you must listen to country [music], play it backwards. You get your woman back, the dog comes back to life, Momma pops out from under the train, and it stops raining. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bete View Post
I'd bet it would be fun to do him up the ass.
Progression is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2014, 02:00 AM   #78
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Progression View Post
Dude, you have only been crapping on the parade here. It is just a (alpha?) tech demo, calm down.
In my opinion they implied it would be more than what everyone received.

Quote:
Old Jun 1, 2015, 11:43 AM   #79
Napoleonic
Radeon Arctic Islands

game has been delayed to 2016

here is the latest update video

Old Jun 2, 2015, 05:18 AM   #80
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

SirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

I like how they are showing off Cryengine editor features What's that got to do with the game?

Yeah the cryengine is good for terrain it's why I used it back in 2007

PS4/PC Streaming - Streaming PS Indie Titles + Infamous, Metal Gear, and Killzone Shadow Fall

Fantards the scourge of the universe:
SirBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6, 2017, 11:07 AM   #81
Napoleonic
Radeon Arctic Islands

Old Apr 6, 2017, 11:32 AM   #82
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

These guys look like their doing just as much work as Star Citizen with like 1% of the budget.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6, 2017, 12:36 PM   #83
Brainstew
The Nameless One

Brainstew can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyBrainstew can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

This could be amazing, but I'm remaining skeptically optimistic.
Old Apr 6, 2017, 12:53 PM   #84
Thr0tt
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Thr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Best way, of course the voice actors will say how amazing the game and story are, I mean that is what they are paid for right? Let's see what it turns out like as it could be a total car crash with great voice acting but terrible gameplay!
Old Apr 6, 2017, 02:01 PM   #85
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
These guys look like their doing just as much work as Star Citizen with like 1% of the budget.
****ing joke that development team is. thieves
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8, 2017, 11:19 PM   #86
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

has there been an official release date yet?

Quote:
Old Apr 9, 2017, 06:57 AM   #87
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

It's coming 3 weeks before Star Citizen.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9, 2017, 09:40 AM   #88
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcrackr View Post

Still with 1% of the budget

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9, 2017, 06:44 PM   #89
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcrackr View Post
...so 2025 then?

Quote:
Old Jun 2, 2017, 06:19 AM   #90
Napoleonic
Radeon Arctic Islands

looks better than squadron 42 already